Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Wrong. There have been times we have followed God and times we have turned away. More to the point, there are Jews that faithfully obey, and Jews that don't. Kind of like Christians.

You sound like you have nothing good to say about Jews.
They're "just another" collection of Hell-bound unregenerate people, that don't realize their need of a SAVIOR - EVEN THOUGH the WORD OF GOD was given to them first - and they still reject it.

Good to know wise men have been through. I used to say, "Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back." That was good for my pride...
I'm glad it helped.

Definitions don't change...until you try to remove the meaning to buttress and excuse your own disobedience and unbelief. Then no definition matters. Only traditions.
I just gave you scriptures. We both know you can't defend it.

I have no clue what you're talking about...the "neighbor" you're refusing to love is "rea" and it gets translated "another (27), another's (5), another* (1), companion (3), fellow (1), friend (30), friend's (1), friends (18), husband (1), kind (1), lover (1), lovers (1), mate (1), neighbor (64), neighbor's (23), neighbors (3), neighbors' (1), opponent (1), opponent's (1), other (6), together*" It doesn't leave a lot of room to withhold love on a whim.
Context. In the law, which you brought up, shows a neighbor in the context of the covenant. It's clear.

Why do you abrogate the Law?
I just went to Leviticus 19:18...where the commandment is given. A neighbor is in the context of ... see above. That whole choice is there, including "opponent." Not in the context of the 10 Commandments, but in the context of the Whole Law...and it's cornerstone.
Again, the context is the law and foreigner as a neighbor within our gates. You're not a neighbor.

See above.
As see the Word as a part of God, and alive, and active, and not even possibly apart from God. He does not even go forth without doing what He was sent to do, as it is written,.
God has no parts.

Israel is "Prince of God", and a son of Isaac, and the father of a race...and the Head of a Promise. Context will always provide the clue.
Israel is so much. A wife, son, anointed, prince, etc.

You want "Israel the servant" to have the same sense throughout. I've shown you that such cannot be the case. It's a convenient, but untenable argument.
No, it's supported.

Yep...but not in these terms. This is a Messianic prophecy, and if I'm not mistaken...even in your schools it is so. Am I right?
Being from the womb? Jeremiah and Isaiah are referred to as such.

Now watch your denial:
LoL...Don't imagine I don't appreciate it! You've gone further, I'm sure, than any had in Jesus' day. CARM is an excellent source of light for all!
Even with CARM I haven't learned anything.

And yet...

...it's rather facile, don't you think, to believe this is what Isaiah meant?
The problem you have is context. You can't attribute sins of the past forward.

Paul is a far better example...stepping away from apostate Israel, and calling you to come to the light? Israel has had its share of apostasy...that much is clear. And I have already acknowledged that there is no monopoly on apostasy. It's clearly a shared phenomenon.
Wahahahaha....He's looking more obedient with every post. Ever read his stuff? Romans 1 and 2 is all about our mutually shared hypocrisy. It's a great read, if you want to repent and come to righteousness. And, further, as I pointed out yesterday, it echoes the prophets in terrifying clarity when you think in the context of this day and age.
It basically comes down to does Paul teach a Jew or anyone to be Torah observant. He doesn't.

Especially in the areas of unclean foods, etc., which Jesus taught him.

How many Gods is Elohim. Same idea. You know Hebrew better than that.
One singular absolute. I've shown you already, remember? You didn't have much of a come back.

Let your weekend be blessed! And thanks.
Ciao!

Last edited:
Sure it does but you in your unbelief cannot see the truth. The natural man ( flesh) has no spiritual discernment.
But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

They're "just another" collection of Hell-bound unregenerate people, that don't realize their need of a SAVIOR - EVEN THOUGH the WORD OF GOD was given to them first - and they still reject it.
This is why I don't talk to you Bob, because you have such kindness in your heart.

This is why I don't talk to you Bob, because you have such kindness in your heart.
Sometimes when kindness fails plain old truth without mixing it with flattery can move a person to the truth. I pray for Israel every night and praying the Holy Spirit will draw you to the truth I.e. Jesus.

Bob, you take far too much pleasure in this so called tragedy.
I take PLEASURE in none of it. God Sent his SON to be the perfect SIN OFFERING, to Cleanse his Chosen People from their SIN, and they and their Church system REJECTED HIM, and Murdered Him, and along with you, continue to deny HIM even today. There's no "Pleasure" in your tragedy.

Should have said, Hosea 14:3. Somehow it came up wrong in the googling.

Hosea 14:3 Jewish Publication Society
3 Take with you words, and return unto the LORD; say unto Him: 'Forgive all iniquity, and accept that which is good; so will we render for bullocks the offering of our lips.
too late and I think you were not looking or no one has told you yet, Millions of Jews are already following their Messiah and done so for 2 years, more or less.... Try to catch up...

Which opinions are you referring to? Can you provide a reference?

There are no commandments to believe in a person being the Messiah. Nor is there a commandment that says belief is required for salvation of sins.

Zero support of your words.

Oh I got it. Tell me what an asham does.
Again, you keep demonstrating that you don't understand the Old Testament scriptures regarding God's plan of redemption which I have explained over and over again. You don't understand the tabernacle and what its construction was designed to represent and how it relates to Isaiah 53. You also don't understand how the Jews saw the Messiah which matches what the apostles said. So your statements always just reflect your own ignorance in this area. You have zero support for almost everything you have written.

Israel is so much. A wife, son, anointed, prince, etc.
Yep...and context, as you say, matters.
No, it's supported.
That you have to artificially support it, or be without excuse does not lend support. It's clear many support your claim. Scripture does not, and the Lord will be the one who will hear your claim in the end. I'm sure He'll be interested in your argument.
Being from the womb? Jeremiah and Isaiah are referred to as such.
Not what I asked. This is a Messianic prophecy. The passage.
Even with CARM I haven't learned anything.
You've made that quite clear. Isaiah highlights the difficulty you will have...with this message, and ultimately with repentance and healing.
The problem you have is context. You can't attribute sins of the past forward.
The Lord will judge who's misunderstanding context. I'm OK with that.

It basically comes down to does Paul teach a Jew or anyone to be Torah observant. He doesn't.
Fifty years of reading the Torah, as one of Paul's disciples, I wonder what drove me to read it and stay with it for so long. Have you noticed I very rarely cite the NT with you? Paul taught me not to...
Especially in the areas of unclean foods, etc., which Jesus taught him.
I get why you're stuck on what goes into the mouth. It's hard to accept a deeper take, when the shallow satisfies. It's the old wine/new wine issue.
One singular absolute. I've shown you already, remember? You didn't have much of a come back.
Umm...I'm not the one who forgot. Context, here, matters: You asked why "deaths" is mentioned in the passage. My answer: "One singular absolute." Christ's death...the ultimate death.

Au revoir.

Last edited:
I'm glad it helped.
If it did...You do seem quick to miss the point. ;)

I just gave you scriptures. We both know you can't defend it.
Don't need to...I gave you a definition. Truth needs no defense...Today's the day you choose to accept it. The day is coming when that choice will no longer be offered. Kind of like when 10 spies came back to the camp with a bad report, and a choice was made. Opportunities lost for that generation.
Context. In the law, which you brought up, shows a neighbor in the context of the covenant. It's clear.
In the passage, which says "neighbor" the context is not "the Law", but "the neighbor." You're obfuscating, because your own attitude toward your neighbor is too revealing...like Peter's was when he was told to "eat" what came down to him from heaven. His attitude needed adjustment too. He was a good Jew as well, and the concept of neighbor had just shifted drastically.
Again, the context is the law and foreigner as a neighbor within our gates. You're not a neighbor.
You have no gates. You just want to abrogate this Law, because for you there's a cost.

God has no parts.
As you and I have no parts, body and soul and spirit. One.

too late and I think you were not looking or no one has told you yet, Millions of Jews are already following their Messiah and done so for 2 years, more or less.... Try to catch up...
rossh: only a teeny tiny percentage of the Jewish people has ever chosen to believe in Jesus. Ever.

Right now there are only about 14 million Jews in the world. So if you think there are currently "millions" of Jewish Christians, think again.

I take PLEASURE in none of it. God Sent his SON to be the perfect SIN OFFERING, to Cleanse his Chosen People from their SIN, and they and their Church system REJECTED HIM, and Murdered Him, and along with you, continue to deny HIM even today. There's no "Pleasure" in your tragedy.
Amen,, yes but, however the actually being raised from the dead and His Not having any inherent sin nature ie; God Holy Spirit conceived Him in the womb of the virgin. This is vital news.. Lucifer demands the souls of the dead. He is the evil one who thinks that he is God, being Gods most beautiful angel.. God Himself has to conform to His Own Laws.. Yeshua was NOT born with our human sin " nature ".. He was conceived by Gods Holy Spirit..

Back