Why Jews will never accept Jesus

The sacrifices in the tabernacle/temple were for many reasons, including the sheer worship of God, but none of those reasons were "salvation." That idea is completely missing from the Torah. It is Christian, not Jewish.
You don't understand what the once a year sacrifce was for. You can't enter heaven, which the holy of holies represented unless sins are removed. That is the principle of Christianity which originated in Eden and is foreshadowed in the tabernacle services.

You are simply making up stuff that is not in the text. The text doesn't go into their heads. It tells what they did with their bodies, which is offer sacrifices. The fact that the church in Jerusalem was entirely Jewish is an interesting thing, but it has no bearing on the discussion.
I am not making up anything. If the tabernacle services had not been fulfilled by Jesus, then the temple would not have been destroyed.

No, I have seen it for myself. Remember I was raised believing there was no contradiction. It had to be proven to me that it was otherwise. You can call me parrot all you want, but I'm the only one in here that has actually made a switch from one religion to the other, which documents openmindedness and serious thought. DOCUMENTS it.
Christianity is not a religion. It is a relationship with God that you never had, or you would not have left Jesus.

You say, Yes. But does this really mean you agreed with what he said? He said the SAME LAW written upon our hearts. That's the 613 commandments of the Torah. And this is what you agree to? Because I don't think you have those laws "written upon your heart," or you would be doing things like making sure your wool suits didn't have linen threads for the button holes.
And among those same 613 laws it says that your rebellious teenager can be stoned to death along with adulterers. There is a reason why the Lord made a New Covenant which would bring the law up to its fulfillment and a higher level. When the Old Covenant was given through Moses it was given to a very primitive people that needed to be kept from the pagan nations around them in order to keep them pure so the lineage would not be polluted. Their lineage was ordained to bring in the Messiah and if they had mixed it up with the pagans then the salvation the messiah was ordained to bring could not have happened. Under the New Covenant the law is ministered under grace, which means you forgive the adulterer and you patiently work with your teenager instead of killing him.
The command not to mix wool with linen means don't blend them or otherwise it defeats the purpose of both. One is designed to keep you warm the other to keep you cool. Putting linen around a button hole is not mixing the fabric as the linen is separate and not mixed.

You can't judge without a court. Jesus had no authority.
God is a higher authority over the court and that is the authority Jesus had because God was speaking though Him. That court, the Sanhedrin was eliminated by God when He permitted the temple to be destroyed.

Your thinking is.

Yep, John 8:1-11 says otherwise.
You are mentally incapable of understanding the gospel. God says he rejects the proud and gives grace to the humble. I guess you are not on His list, because if you think you can keep all His laws perfectly all your life in order to be justified, then you think you can be perfect and that is the sin of pride that God says He will reject. It takes humility to accept Jesus and admit you can't be holy enough on your own.
Paul said that if we could keep the law we could be justified, but God says we cannot, no one is righteous, Psalm. 14:1, and that is why Paul said "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Ro. 3:23. and that means you, too.

Why would it be internalized, or the need for it when Paul says:

1 Timothy 1:9-10
We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine...

This is the hypocrisy that is Paul, and what Biblicon is saying. He doesn't have the spirit, will, desire of God to keep His laws. The spirit of holiness is evident when one keeps the commandments. Be Holy because I'm Holy, separate, dedicated to God.
Was Paul advocating that we do those things? No. He was keeping the law and teaching it. He said that the law shows us how sinful we really are that is why we need redemption.

Under the New Covenant those things are not requirements for salvation, which is what Paul was teaching, and they never really were. They were basically health laws for the people's protection. To a Christian a pagan idol is nothing, meaningless and has no power over the Christian. His ministry was to the Gentiles who had no knowledge of the Jewish laws. Paul did not negate them but taught them in a way that would be understandable to the Gentile. He instructed them not to eat things sacrificed to idols so as not to be a stumblingblock to those who had been raised in the law. Food laws were not to be a barrier when ministering to the Gentiles. So they could eat anything that was set before them in a Gentile home, and to not ask questions for conscience sake. But if it was said specifically that the meat was offered to an idol, then as a witness the food is to be refused I Cor. 10:27,28. Remember it was God who gave the dream to Peter to eat the unclean foods, which was meant to tell him it was time to bring the gospel to the Gentiles which was prophesied in the Old Covenant. Again, the food laws were not to be a barrier in reaching the Gentiles. Paul taught not to eat with any professed Christian who was in wilful sin, so separation from sin was part of his message, which is the principle behind the law.
Well, you certainly see things different than I do. The command to not eat food sacrificed to idols wasn't about "protecting people's health." It's about disrespecting Almighty God.

Paul was at the Jerusalem Council where it was agreed that Christians would not eat food sacrificed to idols, and yet he says to the Corinthians that it's okay unless your conscience is bothered by it.
It isn't okay...

Revelation 2:14
But I have a few things against you, because you have there some who hold the teaching of Balaam, who kept teaching Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit acts of immorality.

Revelation 2:20
But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.

You don't understand what the once a year sacrifce was for. You can't enter heaven, which the holy of holies represented unless sins are removed. That is the principle of Christianity which originated in Eden and is foreshadowed in the tabernacle services.
I'm assuming you are referring to the Yom Kippur sacrifice and not the Passover sacrifice. It was for atonement. Not salvation in the Christian sense. Torah doesn't even mention an afterlife. You need to get used to the idea that things like forgiveness aren't necessarily for eternal life. Israel is promised blessings if we obey God, and those blessings are taken away if we disobey. Yom Kippur is a chance to return to obedience its blessings, prosperity in the Land.

Well, you certainly see things different than I do. The command to not eat food sacrificed to idols wasn't about "protecting people's health." It's about disrespecting Almighty God.

Paul was at the Jerusalem Council where it was agreed that Christians would not eat food sacrificed to idols, and yet he says to the Corinthians that it's okay unless your conscience is bothered by it.
It isn't okay...

But I have a few things against you, because you have there some who hold the teaching of Balaam, who kept teaching Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit acts of immorality.

But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
Wow... I have to agree you here. Nice job!

Christianity is not a religion. It is a relationship with God that you never had, or you would not have left Jesus.
Yes, this bumper sticker saying came around in the 1970s. It is flagrantly not true. Christianity has a deity, other heavenly beings, prayers, rituals (communion and baptism), a sacred text, and a moral code to follow. If that isn't religion, nothing is.

And Christianity does not have a monopoly on a relationship with God, either.

And among those same 613 laws it says that your rebellious teenager can be stoned to death along with adulterers.
This has been answered in other posts.

So again, you said "Yes" that you include the commandments in your faith, but now you are backing out of that "Yes"?
There is a reason why the Lord made a New Covenant which would bring the law up to its fulfillment and a higher level. When the Old Covenant was given through Moses it was given to a very primitive people that needed to be kept from the pagan nations around them in order to keep them pure so the lineage would not be polluted. Their lineage was ordained to bring in the Messiah and if they had mixed it up with the pagans then the salvation the messiah was ordained to bring could not have happened. Under the New Covenant the law is ministered under grace, which means you forgive the adulterer and you patiently work with your teenager instead of killing him.
You make it sound like the only purpose of an Israelite is to pass on DNA!!! Outrageous. God said that Abraham's seed, seed meaning his uncountable offspring through Isaac and Jacob, would be a blessing to the world. Your understanding nixes that. Your understanding says that Jews are of no purpose, its only the one seed that has a purpose.
The command not to mix wool with linen means don't blend them or otherwise it defeats the purpose of both. One is designed to keep you warm the other to keep you cool. Putting linen around a button hole is not mixing the fabric as the linen is separate and not mixed.
If you have linen and wool in the same garment, you have mixed them. The idea is to avoid that. Obviously you don't care to. You are not following the commandments.

It isn't okay...

There are health issues associated with the food laws. Obeying them is also honoring God, but He wants to protect His people. If you eat too much shellfish you can get horrible food allergies. You can get rabies from bats, viruses from wild rabbits and mice, etc.

Again, Paul was not advocating eating things dedicated to idols. He was instructing people who were ministering to Gentiles. He understood that saving a soul was more important to God and everything else is secondary to that purpose.

The basic principle behind eating things sacrificed to idols is separation. We are to practice separation from the pagan practices around us. The quote in Revelation as it applies today means the same. While we don't have pagan temples in many countries, when a Christian watches unclean things on television, etc. he is not practicing separation and is spiritually eating things dedicated to idols. In other words he is ingesting through his eye gates and ear gates things that are displeasing to God. Holiness means separting ourselves to God from the things God hates. The Apostle Paul very clearly taught holiness and emphasized the holiness of the inner man which is far more important than outward legalism.

Yes, this bumper sticker saying came around in the 1970s. It is flagrantly not true. Christianity has a deity, other heavenly beings, prayers, rituals (communion and baptism), a sacred text, and a moral code to follow. If that isn't religion, nothing is.

And Christianity does not have a monopoly on a relationship with God, either.
And what did Abraham have? A relationship with God. That relationship can only be had through accepting the New Covenant. Whenever anyone accepts that covenant he is accepted as God's people as God said. You can have that relationship without converting to Christianity. There are Messianic Jews and Messianic Muslims. It is the relationship, the union with Jesus that is salvation.

This has been answered in other posts.

So again, you said "Yes" that you include the commandments in your faith, but now you are backing out of that "Yes"?

You make it sound like the only purpose of an Israelite is to pass on DNA!!! Outrageous. God said that Abraham's seed, seed meaning his uncountable offspring through Isaac and Jacob, would be a blessing to the world. Your understanding nixes that. Your understanding says that Jews are of no purpose, its only the one seed that has a purpose.

If you have linen and wool in the same garment, you have mixed them. The idea is to avoid that. Obviously you don't care to. You are not following the commandments.
No, I understand what the commandments are for. You can look at them as a list of rules to follow or as a guide for successful living, I prefer the latter.

God said Abraham 's seed would be a blessing to the world because it is through them that God would bring in the Messiah and salvation for the world.

We will have to agree to disagree on the wool/linen issue. Mixing them means blending the fabrics and defeating their intended purposes. You haven't sinned if you have linen on your button holes. You are straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel.

40 years later? Sorry, but that tells me that it is unrelated.
Nonsense. And why forty years precisely? That is the number for being tested and tried. It was the designated time that God allowed for the gospel to be preached in that area before He shut down the system.

I'm assuming you are referring to the Yom Kippur sacrifice and not the Passover sacrifice. It was for atonement. Not salvation in the Christian sense. Torah doesn't even mention an afterlife. You need to get used to the idea that things like forgiveness aren't necessarily for eternal life. Israel is promised blessings if we obey God, and those blessings are taken away if we disobey. Yom Kippur is a chance to return to obedience its blessings, prosperity in the Land.
No I am not referring to the Jew's present day concept of Yom Kippur. The once a year sacrifice in the tabernacle was designed to be a foreshadow of Messiah's future sacrifice which would remove all sin. The Holy of Holies represented heaven and God's presence. Only one High priest was allowed to enter "heaven" so to speak, once a year to make atonement for himself and the people. That sacrifice was designed to foreshadow Messiah's sacrifice, who literally did enter heaven on our behalf. Atonement is salvation for the life of the soul, Leviticus 17:11.

Back