Why Jews will never accept Jesus

You are mistaken.

Leviticus 23

26 And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 27 “Also the tenth day of this seventh month shall be the Day of Atonement. It shall be a holy convocation for you; you shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire to the Lord. 28 And you shall do no work on that same day, for it is the Day of Atonement, to make atonement for you before the Lord your God. 29 For any person who is not afflicted in soul on that same day shall be cut off from his people. 30 And any person who does any work on that same day, that person I will destroy from among his people. 31 You shall do no manner of work; it shall be a statute forever throughout your generations in all your dwellings. 32 It shall be to you a sabbath of solemn rest, and you shall [c]afflict your souls; on the ninth day of the month at evening, from evening to evening, you shall [d]celebrate your sabbath.”
The atonement I am takling about was not made by fire by the people. It was made only by the High priest in the Holy of Holies.

I've don't that many times and it all went over your head. If you are not called, you are not called so you that's why you can't see it.

I am not talking about the Canaanites, I am talking about the Jews. They didn't blend fabrics, weave them together because God told them not to.
No one in those days blended fabrics. It was not part of the culture. The verse is about having outfits some of which are wool and some of which are linen.

Muslim means "surrendered to God." Abraham was led by the Spirit Muslims are not.

They call themselves Muslims because they have not disconnected themselves from the culture. They believe what the Bible says about Jesus but they still call themselves Muslims. One man I know of actually came to Jesus by reading the Koran.
Well, that's just kind of stupid of them. To be Muslims means you can say, "There is one God, Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet." If you can't believe that, you are not Muslim, even if your family and everyone around you are.

Biblican you meet all sorts of people on the internet who decide to pick and choose what they want from different religions. It's called syncretism. They essentially make up their own religion. That is what this really sounds like. They are not Muslilm.

The atonement I am takling about was not made by fire by the people. It was made only by the High priest in the Holy of Holies.
The Day of Atonement was observed by all the people. The high priest had his particular duties to perform. It's not as if there were more than one Day of Atonement.

Well, that's just kind of stupid of them. To be Muslims means you can say, "There is one God, Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet." If you can't believe that, you are not Muslim, even if your family and everyone around you are.

Biblican you meet all sorts of people on the internet who decide to pick and choose what they want from different religions. It's called syncretism. They essentially make up their own religion. That is what this really sounds like. They are not Muslilm.
Those "Muslims" I am referring to are called "Isahi," which means "belonging to Jesus." These are Muslim background believers and they often combine that title with Muslim, which means one who submits to God's will by following Jesus. To be a Muslim you have to say that "God is One" (so did Paul , Galatians 3:20) and say Muhammad is his prophet. The word "Allah" means God in Arabic and even Christians in Arab speaking countries call God Allah. Islam like Judaism is based on the law of Moses. Isahi Muslims function within the culture and the women wear head coverings, but they are followers of Jesus. The Koran lifts Jesus higher than any prophet including Moses and Muhammad.

No one in those days blended fabrics. It was not part of the culture. The verse is about having outfits some of which are wool and some of which are linen.
No one blended fabrics in those days and it was not part of the culture because God told them not to.

Those "Muslims" I am referring to are called "Isahi," which means "belonging to Jesus." These are Muslim background believers and they often combine that title with Muslim, which means one who submits to God's will by following Jesus. To be a Muslim you have to say that "God is One" (so did Paul , Galatians 3:20) and say Muhammad is his prophet. The word "Allah" means God in Arabic and even Christians in Arab speaking countries call God Allah. Islam like Judaism is based on the law of Moses. Isahi Muslims function within the culture and the women wear head coverings, but they are followers of Jesus. The Koran lifts Jesus higher than any prophet including Moses and Muhammad.
Accepting Muhammad as a prophet means accepting the Quran. The Quran only accepts Jesus as a prophet, not as someone who died for your sins. It is incompatible with the New Testament.

Wearing headscarves does not make you a Muslim. You can live within the culture of a Muslim country, and not be a Muslim.

No one blended fabrics in those days and it was not part of the culture because God told them not to.
"No one" means Canaanites too? I'm talking about the general culture in the area, not specific to the Hebrews. No one at that time in that area of the world was blending fabrics, and it had nothing to do with God telling them not to.

"No one" means Canaanites too? I'm talking about the general culture in the area, not specific to the Hebrews. No one at that time in that area of the world was blending fabrics, and it had nothing to do with God telling them not to.
I think you've got your information mixed up. The Canaanites would blend fabrics, an animal source with plant. The command in God's law was to keep the Hebrews from emulating the pagan practices at that time, in addition to the practical application that blending wool with linen cancels out their purposes.

Accepting Muhammad as a prophet means accepting the Quran. The Quran only accepts Jesus as a prophet, not as someone who died for your sins. It is incompatible with the New Testament.

Wearing headscarves does not make you a Muslim. You can live within the culture of a Muslim country, and not be a Muslim.
You can recognize that Muhammad prophesied as did Balaam. That doesn't mean you accept the entire Koran. In the Muslim culture what makes you Muslim is saying God is one and believing that Muhammad was a prophet. Those are the only two things that you have to do in order to be a Muslim. As I said, the word Muslim means surrendered to God and the Koran actually says that Jesus' disciples were Muslims because they were surrendered to God. The people I am talking about see themselves as Muslims because they are surrendered to God.

Quote and cite.
The Rambam brings down the mixing of fabrics was used in idol worship. I can find a source.

This is the reason why a physical idol, a fusion of a vail with an idea is idolatry, Exodus 34:17.

17You shall make no molten gods for yourselves.

The word for molten, masecah, is the root for mixing, fusion, https://biblehub.com/hebrew/4541.htm. This is what Christianty has done with allocating two different natures to their gods.

The Rambam brings down the mixing of fabrics was used in idol worship. I can find a source.

This is the reason why a physical idol, a fusion of a vail with an idea is idolatry, Exodus 34:17.

The word for molten, masecah, is the root for mixing, fusion, https://biblehub.com/hebrew/4541.htm. This is what Christianty has done with allocating two different natures to their gods.
There is a difference between mixing fabrics (wearing an outfit that has more than one kind o fabric) and blending fabrics. To the best of my knowledge, blending fabrics developed later in history. But I may be wrong.

There is a difference between mixing fabrics (wearing an outfit that has more than one kind o fabric) and blending fabrics. To the best of my knowledge, blending fabrics developed later in history. But I may be wrong.
It depends on what blending entails.

Christians worship the one true God of Israel. Again, you don't understand Christianity.

Bob, I have to insist, Christians do get frustrated about certain things. One of the things that really gets under the Christian skin is that Jews are so immune to the Christian gospel.
I'm not frustrated by Jewish immunity to the Gospel.

At this point, the Jews are still cut off because of unbelief. Jews are still under God's judgment. Israel is a secular nation. The Jews are apostate.

I'm not frustrated by Jewish immunity to the Gospel.

At this point, the Jews are still cut off because of unbelief. Jews are still under God's judgment. Israel is a secular nation. The Jews are apostate.
And why would that be, of course, Christians never look at how they have treated the Jewish community at all. Anti- Semitism comes from Christianity.

And why would that be, of course, Christians never look at how they have treated the Jewish community at all. Anti- Semitism comes from Christianity.
Antisemitism today is from Islam and Communism.

How could it come from Christianity?

Unless Christians want to do a book burning of the NT? For all the writers of the NT were Jews, with the one exception of Luke.

Antisemitism today is from Islam and Communism.

How could it come from Christianity?

Unless Christians want to do a book burning of the NT? For all the writers of the NT were Jews, with the one exception of Luke.
Although antisemitism predates Christianity, NO ONE has persecuted us for as long or with such vitriol as Christians. Even today, much of the antisemitism among Muslims is simply the same tropes that Christians invented, such as using the blood of children to make our matzah.

Communism no longer exists today. Even countries like Cuba and Vietnam are not actually communist anymore. People who talk about communism today usually didn't live through the cold war, and have no idea what it actually was.

Had you said antisemitism exists in the left, then I would have agreed. DEI ideology promotes antisemtism.

What makes you think the unknown authors of the gospels were Jews?

Last edited:
Back