Why Jews will never accept Jesus

It depends which category of stranger we're dealing with.
You have to do that not me...I exposed your folly
A resident stranger that chooses not to convert is not included in the covenant.
then the one who converts is still called a stranger...hence one law for native and stranger...
You would have to live in a community with us, acknowledged as a resident alien, which you're not.
No I don't have to do any such thing...you have to concede that you are talking rubbish...
You don't understand the law.
I am not the one having a problem understanding what a stranger is...If I am not a stranger then I am an Israelite..
If you had read Exodus 20:8-10, you'd understand that those strangers living within our gates are the context.
and anyone outside the gates would be strangers also...To God there are only two set of people Israelites and strangers...
You're not in the context.
anyone who is not an Israelite would be a stranger sir...even if they convert they remain a stranger.... that is why it says one law for stranger and native...Only the Israelites are native... You are welcome...

where is that a law?...
It's the law of common sense.

here is your statement...That's why within the law there is provision for sins, even unintentional sins.
you are claiming there is provision in the law for intentional sin...I suppose that is why you intentionally sin...now you are saying it is part of the law....Rather than address your error you are trying to implicate the law.
No error on my part. The law says if you sin, bring this sacrifice, etc. If you steal, do this, etc. The law doesn't justify sin, but it has provisions for it.

I haven't forgotten anything...you only need forgiveness when you sin...I specifically see in the law don't murder ,don't lie, don't commit adultery, seems to me God wants you to not sin...not sin and then do a sacrifice foe forgiveness...
Yep, and if you sin, then do this. Are you focused only on the 10 commandments? Maybe that's your problem.

are you saying that God didn't say this in 1 Sam 17: 7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. ?
Did I say otherwise? God was talking about David here. That's the context.

Since you know that pork eaters touch money, door handles, and breathe air it would not be unintentional... but intentional...why are you whining? You deliberately sin then run to sacrifice...if your intent in not to sin then you wouldn't... but you have proven yourself to be an intentional sinner.
Shall me the regarding pork eaters touching money, etc.? You're intentionally being ridiculous. But hey, that doesn't surprise anyone.

And you should obey the law period... apparently you delight in breaking the laws so you can make a sacrifice...
Rotfl...

You have to do that not me...I exposed your folly
I already did, and your folly.

then the one who converts is still called a stranger...hence one law for native and stranger...
Well, because he's not a native born.

No I don't have to do any such thing...you have to concede that you are talking rubbish...
No, I'll admit you do.

I am not the one having a problem understanding what a stranger is...If I am not a stranger then I am an Israelite..
Not in the context of Israel. You're nothing.

and anyone outside the gates would be strangers also...To God there are only two set of people Israelites and strangers...
The context is within Israel.

anyone who is not an Israelite would be a stranger sir...even if they convert they remain a stranger.... that is why it says one law for stranger and native...Only the Israelites are native... You are welcome...
Hahaha... Someone as yourself would be identified as a non-resident, outside of the covenant. For covenant purposes, only those within our gates, legally within our communities, are in focus and concern.

of course you did you just dont know it ..but you will catch on soon...
No, never did. You're spreading falsehood.

here you go a righteous person cannot be sinful... If he isn't sinless then he is sinful...so you are saying a righteous person is sinful...which is the same as saying a sinner is righteous...
No, a righteous person who has sinned can still be righteous if he rectifies what he has done. Just read Ezekiel 18. It will help you.

And I will correct you every time...
There's nothing to correct.

I am not the one saying a righteous person isn't sinless...
See above. You're focused on a gnat and swallowing the camel ?.

lol you don't even understand the context of what you are reading...strangers here mean all non Israelites...therefore it applies to me...Who are the strangers here?
Exodus 29:33
And they shall eat those things wherewith the atonement was made, to consecrate and to sanctify them: but a stranger shall not eat thereof, because they are holy.
If the law applies the same to Israelites and strangers why can the strangers not eat but the Jews can?
BTW, this is another example of you taking things out of context. The context here is someone eating the consecrated food that only a priest may eat. So, in this instance, that would exclude everyone outside of Aaron and his sons. So, yes the law applies the same to a stranger here and the Jew. So, zur, outsider, stranger, here means everyone except Aaron's family.

Why don't you ask yourself why certain laws pertain to men, women, masters, slaves, kings, priests, levites, etc.?

You are guilty of breaking the covenant therefore not in it...
Really? Where does it say that?

These are your words...The only promise to gentiles was given to Noah not to flood the world again and the sign of the rainbow. If the only promise to gentiles was to Noah and Abraham was a gentile it follows that no promise was made to Abraham.
No, Abraham was given specific promises not given to Noah. It's clear.

neither did I, how did you arrive at that?

adoption does not make one an Israelite...therefore still a stranger...here is the distinction...
It did for Ruth who is in David's lineage.

Genesis 17:12
And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
Where you bought by Abraham? I don't think so.

Daniel thinks so
Thinks what?

Jews killed off many of the nations
And? So have white, black, etc., killed many people.

there is one race, the human race, Israel is not a race apart from the human race, are they? Why would you want to start a country, race, or ethnicity talk
I never said otherwise. Why won't you answer the question?

I realize that much about you. You don't even know that A nation is a stable community of people formed on the basis of a common language, territory, history, ethnicity, or a common culture.
Really? Did I say otherwise?

Of which Israel is the main cause...
No, it's some Muslims, Palestinians who use the Jews as a scapegoat for all of their problems, like you do, so that they can't advance themselves and have a pitty party.

Is that written in the Torah...?
Is everything written in the Torah?

Great! Take in the Palestinians.

they are welcome if there is a need
Great! Take them in.

Not a problem if I can afford it...
Then do it.

Exodus 22:21
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Yep. Those in our gates.

Then you have failed to show Israel being a blessing to all the nations...
Not at all.

But Isaiah speaks of a specific person he gives for the covenant /agreement the same person is the light to the gentiles ...Isa 42:6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
Where and who is that person...?
Who are the goyim here?

If Jesus is not...Which family carrying the unbroken root to make this happen...
Anyone with a physical father that descends from David and Solomon. Zechariah 12:12 shows they exist.

Isaiah 49:8 Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
Because God is saying there is a person who he is giving to Israel and the world for a covenant...
Did you read Isaiah 49:5?

and also a light of the Gentiles...
Isa 42:6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
Where and who is that person...?
Who are the goyim? Tell me. who did Jesus come for?

I answered that many times already...once again yes....Now answer this ...do you keep
Exodus 22:21?
So, how do you avoid eating strangled meat as called for by the spirit in Acts 15?

Are you a resident of Israel? No.

What about you personally...did God speak to you personally...yes or no?
Nor personally, but to our forefathers, and our prophets, and our Tanakh.

so says Moses...Did God speak to you personally?
Yes, Moses the prophet. No, God has spoken to me personally. Sinai was a onetime event.

Judaism didn't write down any words..You are talking nonsense.
What religion gave you your Tanakh?

When did it happen sir?... there is a timeline...the commandment to restore and rebuild Jerusalem is long gone
And?

And it was destroyed... Daniel is clear the Messiah comes and dies before the 2nd destruction of the sanctuary... Jerusalem was restored and built...and was destroyed again.
Actually, the word mashiah doesn't mean "messiah", it means anointed. Why don't search on that root and tell me how many hits it gets and where?

You cannot unJew a Jew...You are saying both Jews and gentiles are not credible...Yo do know that Abraham was a gentile as well as Noah...
Never said that. But, a Jew who is an apostate is not a credible witness in Jewish courts.

You just claimed that Jews are not credible and gentiles are not credible...that does not help your argument...
See above. Don't conflate.

17 O Lord, why hast thou made us to err from thy ways, and hardened our heart from thy fear? Return for thy servants' sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.
that passage is an indictment against Israel you simply quoted a piece of the statement. You do see that you err in your ways and your heart is hardened right?

He came and you didn't...the 2nd sanctuary was destroyed long ago
Jesus came and went to the grave. Not much of an impact.

Isaiah 63:16-17 is not just an indictment but a prayer for mercy. Regardless, God is our Redeemer, not Jesus.

That refers to the law of Moses, I am not under the law of Moses...you are and you support the vexing of strangers and also vex strangers...therefore you turned from the law...it follows that your prayer shall be an abomination.
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Again, you don't live in our gates. Study the law some more.

Last edited:
It's the law of common sense.
no , the law is holy=set apart therefore not common.
No error on my part. The law says if you sin, bring this sacrifice, etc. If you steal, do this, etc.
yes error on your part...the law says thou shalt not steal...that is it period...the law does not say sin and then bring a sacrifice. The moment you steal you have broken the law an therefore the covenant also...the purpose of the sacrifice is to cover the sin so you can get back into the covenant...
The law doesn't justify sin, but it has provisions for it.
The provision is not for the sin it is to get the sinner back into the covenant...
Yep, and if you sin, then do this.
and why do you sin if it says don't sin? Is there a need to sin? I don't see why you sin when you know God says don't.
Are you focused only on the 10 commandments? Maybe that's your problem.
No, I am focused on why you think it is necessary for you to sin.
Did I say otherwise? God was talking about David here. That's the context.
No the context is God looks at mans' heart...you shoud know this...
Genesis 8:21
And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
Shall me the regarding pork eaters touching money, etc.? You're intentionally being ridiculous. But hey, that doesn't surprise anyone.
No I am using your standards...touching what you claim is unclean makes you unclean...
I don't see you objecting here...therefore you agree...you should obey the law period... and you delight in breaking the laws so you can make a sacrifice...

no , the law is holy=set apart therefore not common.
Yes, it is holy. So, do you have a problem with common sense approach shows that certain situations arise where one cannot fulfill the commandments?

yes error on your part...the law says thou shalt not steal...that is it period...the law does not say sin and then bring a sacrifice. The moment you steal you have broken the law an therefore the covenant also...the purpose of the sacrifice is to cover the sin so you can get back into the covenant...
I don't know why you go off the deep end on simple concepts. The law accounts for sin. That's why there are sacrifices, compensations, etc.

The provision is not for the sin it is to get the sinner back into the covenant...
It's for sin, atonement. Very simple idea.

and why do you sin if it says don't sin? Is there a need to sin? I don't see why you sin when you know God says don't.
I never said there was an excuse. So why are you making a mountain out of a mole hill?

No, I am focused on why you think it is necessary for you to sin.
I never said that. So why do you mislead?

No the context is God looks at mans' heart...you shoud know this...
Genesis 8:21
And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
And?

No I am using your standards...touching what you claim is unclean makes you unclean...
You need to read Numbers 19. You're being silly.

I don't see you objecting here...therefore you agree...you should obey the law period... and you delight in breaking the laws so you can make a sacrifice...
Another falsification newbirth. Why do you do that?

that makes no sense...you are saying one can be both right and wrong at the same time...that is plain silly...what part of your righteousness is as filthy rags do you not understand?
If you are claiming your nonsense is a fact please give me a quote from the scripture supporting it....As far as I know...
Proverbs 11:5
The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.(it does not say the righteousness of the imperfect)
It makes sense to everyone in the world except for some indoctrinated Christians. Notice I say some -- many Christians themselves still say that basically good people go to heaven; they still maintain the obvious truth that you can be imperfect and still be a good person.

I am not assuming anything...The issue here is not reporting a crime eg. Someone stole my phone. It is making an accusation whereby you call the police and take them to a person home and say, this is the person who stole my phone, when in fact you left your phone in an uber car. basi
You know, when you don't understand my basic premises and applications I don't know how to converse with you.

Then you have failed to show Israel being a blessing to all the nations...

Jews have received 20% of all nobel prizes, despite being only 0.02% of the world's population.

GAME CHANGERS: Monotheism, Psychoanalysis, the Theory of Relativity, the Weekend (Shabbat)

REALLY PRACTICAL INVENTIONS: Jeans, Lipstick, the Ballpoint Pen, Contraceptives, Instant Coffee, Television Remote Control, Traffic Lights, Scotchguard, the Flexistraw.

REALLY BIG INVENTIONS: Genetic Engineering, the Nuclear Chain Reactor, Virtual Reality.

CULTURAL CONTRIBUTIONS: Hollywood, the Sit-Com, the Long Playing Record, Woodstock, Sound Movies, Videotape, Color Television, Instant Photography, Holography

INVENTIONS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER “C’: Capitalism, Communism, Circumcision, Cheesecake, Cafeterias

NEVER BUY RETAIL: Discount Stores, Pawn Shops, the Shopping Cart and the Ready-to-Wear Clothing Industry

I FEEL BETTER ALREADY: Prozac, Valium, The Polio Vaccine, Radiation, Chemotherapy, the Artificial Kidney Dialysis machine, the Defibrillator, the Cardiac Pacemaker, Vaccination against the deadly “Hepatitis B” virus, the Vaccinating Needle, Laser Technology

CHAI TECH: Google, the Wire Transmission Facsimilie (FAX) , the Microphone, the Gramophone, the Microprocessing Chip, Optical Fiber Cable, Laser, Cellular Technology, the Videotape Recorder

Last edited:
that makes no sense...you are saying one can be both right and wrong at the same time...that is plain silly...what part of your righteousness is as filthy rags do you not understand?
You don't understand the context of Isaiah 64:6. You must read Isaiah 64:5 too:

You welcome those who gladly do right, who remember Your ways....

Ezekiel 18:21-24
But if the wicked man turns from all the sins he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. None of the transgressions he has committed will be held against him. Because of the righteousness he has practiced, he will live. Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Wouldn’t I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?

But if a righteous man turns from his righteousness and practices iniquity, committing the same abominations as the wicked, will he live? None of the righteous acts he did will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness and sin he has committed, he will die.

Do you understand now, newbirth? Notice that Jesus has nothing to do with a person "living".

Last edited:

Jews have received 20% of all nobel prizes, despite being only 0.02% of the world's population.

GAME CHANGERS: Monotheism, Psychoanalysis, the Theory of Relativity, the Weekend (Shabbat)

REALLY PRACTICAL INVENTIONS: Jeans, Lipstick, the Ballpoint Pen, Contraceptives, Instant Coffee, Television Remote Control, Traffic Lights, Scotchguard, the Flexistraw.

REALLY BIG INVENTIONS: Genetic Engineering, the Nuclear Chain Reactor, Virtual Reality.

CULTURAL CONTRIBUTIONS: Hollywood, the Sit-Com, the Long Playing Record, Woodstock, Sound Movies, Videotape, Color Television, Instant Photography, Holography

INVENTIONS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER “C’: Capitalism, Communism, Circumcision, Cheesecake, Cafeterias

NEVER BUY RETAIL: Discount Stores, Pawn Shops, the Shopping Cart and the Ready-to-Wear Clothing Industry

I FEEL BETTER ALREADY: Prozac, Valium, The Polio Vaccine, Radiation, Chemotherapy, the Artificial Kidney Dialysis machine, the Defibrillator, the Cardiac Pacemaker, Vaccination against the deadly “Hepatitis B” virus, the Vaccinating Needle, Laser Technology

CHAI TECH: Google, the Wire Transmission Facsimilie (FAX) , the Microphone, the Gramophone, the Microprocessing Chip, Optical Fiber Cable, Laser, Cellular Technology, the Videotape Recorder ;)
Ask him what his nation, or culture has contributed to the world? I asked newbirth this before and he kept quiet. I wonder why?

Last edited:
I already did, and your folly.
after the fact that I exposed your nonsense...I posted
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt. you countered by saying one law for the native and the stranger..
Well, because he's not a native born.
again you are exposing your folly...native born is referring to the children of Israel...therefore following the Jewish religion cannot make him a native...he is still a stranger. Else all the Israelites born in Egypt would be Egyptians...notice...for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt
No, I'll admit you do.
admit what...? you don't even know how to answer quesrions...
Not in the context of Israel. You're nothing.
Then Abraham who was not an Israelite in the context of Israel is nothing also....
The context is within Israel.
how so?... when I specifically quoted...for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Hahaha... Someone as yourself would be identified as a non-resident, outside of the covenant.
Nope someone outside of the covenant is a stranger...
Leviticus 22:10
There shall no stranger eat of the holy thing: a sojourner of the priest, or an hired servant, shall not eat of the holy thing.
Leviticus 22:13
But if the priest's daughter be a widow, or divorced, and have no child, and is returned unto her father's house, as in her youth, she shall eat of her father's meat: but there shall be no stranger eat thereof.
Deuteronomy 14:21
Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

For covenant purposes, only those within our gates, legally within our communities, are in focus and concern.
that is for your selfish reason...read carefully...
Deuteronomy 14:21
Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

It makes sense to everyone in the world except for some indoctrinated Christians. Notice I say some -- many Christians themselves still say that basically good people go to heaven; they still maintain the obvious truth that you can be imperfect and still be a good person.
Everyone is indoctrinated. Are you not?

You don't understand the context of Isaiah 64:6. You must read Isaiah 64:5 too:

You welcome those who gladly do right, who remember Your ways....
that does not help your argument...God does not welcome those who do wrong
Ezekiel 18:21-24
But if the wicked man turns from all the sins he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. None of the transgressions he has committed will be held against him. Because of the righteousness he has practiced, he will live. Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Wouldn’t I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?
you are supporting my argument...he must turn from his ways and do what is right...not what is right and wrong...
But if a righteous man turns from his righteousness and practices iniquity, committing the same abominations as the wicked, will he live? None of the righteous acts he did will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness and sin he has committed, he will die.
again you are supporting my argument...there is no room for sin..
Do you understand now, newbirth?
Understand what? you support my argument...because you sin...you think that your sacrifice is a bribe for God...but read carefully...But if a righteous man turns from his righteousness and practices iniquity, committing the same abominations as the wicked, will he live? None of the righteous acts he did will be remembered.
Notice that Jesus has nothing to do with a person "living".
Your post does not say that...it shows that you are incapable of remaining righteous...any time you sin all your righteous acts are erased, forgotten not remembered...

No, never did. You're spreading falsehood.
don't worry you will catch on
No, a righteous person who has sinned can still be righteous if he rectifies what he has done. Just read Ezekiel 18. It will help you.
The righteous man who sinned just became unrighteous...You cannot undo your sin...You have to turn from sin and do the right things...
Ezekiel 18
26 When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
There's nothing to correct.
I corrected you above...
See above. You're focused on a gnat and swallowing the camel ?.
that is not a problem when the gnat is the sin and the camel is righteousness...You think it is OK to sin because you have a sacrifice to cover the sin..

Ask him what his nation, or culture has contributed to the world?
why are you concerned with what the world says? or what God does not value...Your concern is the praise of men..
I asked newbirth this before and he kept quiet. I wonder why?
because those thing are of no value to me...They are not Gods' recommendations...they are man's...If they are sinners God is not happy with them....It does not matter what they did for their nation or country...

anyway you claim that they are blessings...yet lots of them are responsible for deaths, destruction and illness.

Last edited:
Back