Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Yes, it is holy. So, do you have a problem with common sense approach shows that certain situations arise where one cannot fulfill the commandments?
I do have a problem when your common sense says a righteous person is not sinless
I don't know why you go off the deep end on simple concepts. The law accounts for sin. That's why there are sacrifices, compensations, etc.
No, the law accounts for righteousness....the sacrifices are to cover unrighteousness...
It's for sin, atonement. Very simple idea.
yes very simple you must not sin...
I never said there was an excuse. So why are you making a mountain out of a mole hill?
You don't have to...I said it...Sin is a mountain...it blocks you from God...
I never said that. So why do you mislead?
You don't have to say it...you think you can sin because there are sacrifices to cover them, and you love to do sacrifices.
God looks at mans heart which you seem to be denying...
You need to read Numbers 19. You're being silly.
are you denying the claim? yes or no...?
Another falsification newbirth. Why do you do that?
falsification of what? You did not object to my statement...did you?

Everyone is indoctrinated. Are you not?
I was indoctrinated as a child to Christianity. But somehow, I have the type of personality that questions and digs. First I branched out from my fundamentalist background into other Christian sects, becoming Catholic. The I studied the religions of the world, becoming Jewish. I still hold a respect for some of the beliefs of other religions, such as Taoism and Lakota Spirituality (which is monotheistic, amazingly). I find that there is some truth in all religions, but not equally so. At age 59, I think my searching era is over. I'm pretty content.

You don't know how to converse period...do you even know the difference between an accuser and a person who arrest?
My professors never had any problems with my ability to write a persuasive essay, nor do I have the problems of conversing with most people that I have with you. Therefore I conclude that the problem is no on my end.

anyway you claim that they are blessings...yet lots of them are responsible for deaths, destruction and illness.
Besides nuclear bombs, what Jewish inventions are "responsible for death, destruction and illness"???

Remember that so far, the only time any nuclear bomb has been used was to end a war, thus actually saving more lives in the long run.

I was indoctrinated as a child to Christianity. But somehow, I have the type of personality that questions and digs. First I branched out from my fundamentalist background into other Christian sects, becoming Catholic. The I studied the religions of the world, becoming Jewish. I still hold a respect for some of the beliefs of other religions, such as Taoism and Lakota Spirituality (which is monotheistic, amazingly). I find that there is some truth in all religions, but not equally so. At age 59, I think my searching era is over. I'm pretty content.
You're just religious. Glad you're content.

I grew up in a Jewish home. Christianity changed me beyond my control .. it was not a matter of learning what's expectedof you to join a religion.

My professors never had any problems with my ability to write a persuasive essay, nor do I have the problems of conversing with most people that I have with you.
The issue is not that you are a good storyteller....the issue is you wanting to pass off your stories as truth..
Therefore I conclude that the problem is no on my end.
That is because I don't buy your stories as truth...

Besides nuclear bombs, what Jewish inventions are "responsible for death, destruction and illness"???
Just to be clear...Jewish is a religious term are you claiming those inventions as religious or the inventors as strict followers of the Jewish religious law? The radiation effects from that one nuclear bomb is still killing people today.
Researchers report that radiation can change how a mouse's genes work, and these changes can be passed on to its children and grandchildren. If this is found to be true in people, exposure to high doses of radiation could increase the risks of cancer and other inherited diseases among future generations.May 2, 2000

https://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/2...n,inherited diseases among future generations.
Your lipstick claim seem to be bogus...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipstick#:~:text=Black lipstick-,Early history,of red on their lips.
Remember that so far, the only time any nuclear bomb has been used was to end a war, thus actually saving more lives in the long run.
And generations later the radiation effects causes cancers. So actually not saving lives....

I was indoctrinated as a child to Christianity. But somehow, I have the type of personality that questions and digs. First I branched out from my fundamentalist background into other Christian sects, becoming Catholic.
Evidence of leaning toward your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
The I studied the religions of the world, becoming Jewish.
A clear indication that you did not trust in the Lord and leaned to your own understanding.
I still hold a respect for some of the beliefs of other religions, such as Taoism and Lakota Spirituality (which is monotheistic, amazingly).
Who is the one God of Taoism? and what is his name? What is the name of the Lakota monotheistic God? Your willful ignorance is amazing.
I find that there is some truth in all religions, but not equally so.
then you would also find some lies in all religions...what are the lies in the Jewish religion?
At age 59, I think my searching era is over. I'm pretty content.
What was lost that you were searching for?

My professors never had any problems with my ability to write a persuasive essay, nor do I have the problems of conversing with most people that I have with you. Therefore I conclude that the problem is no on my end.
Having that ability used to scare me. For I knew I could lie and get away with it as a means to exploit others. I denied myself of this ability because I was not out to impress myself.

Having that ability? That is a temptation that only certain individuals must face between them and God. That is... Unless they make up a story that God does not exist. Then, that temptation has gobbled him up.

Just to be clear...Jewish is a religious term are you claiming those inventions as religious or the inventors as strict followers of the Jewish religious law? The radiation effects from that one nuclear bomb is still killing people today.
Researchers report that radiation can change how a mouse's genes work, and these changes can be passed on to its children and grandchildren. If this is found to be true in people, exposure to high doses of radiation could increase the risks of cancer and other inherited diseases among future generations.May 2, 2000

https://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20000502/radiation-parents-offspring-genes#:~:text=Researchers report that radiation can,inherited diseases among future generations.
Your lipstick claim seem to be bogus...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipstick#:~:text=Black lipstick-,Early history,of red on their lips.

And generations later the radiation effects causes cancers. So actually not saving lives....
Nevertheless, the bomb saved more lives than it took.

Evidence of leaning toward your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Converts to Christianity are no different than I was. They are also weighing what Christianity stands for, and what it can do for them.
Who is the one God of Taoism? and what is his name? What is the name of the Lakota monotheistic God? Your willful ignorance is amazing.
The God of Taoism is simply Tao, the source. The God of Lakota monotheistic faith is the Great Spirit.
then you would also find some lies in all religions...what are the lies in the Jewish religion?
Are you ready to answer what is the lies in Christianity?
What was lost that you were searching for?
1. an emphasis on doing what is right and 2. acceptance of others who are not of my own religions / tolerance.

Having that ability used to scare me. For I knew I could lie and get away with it as a means to exploit others. I denied myself of this ability because I was not out to impress myself.

Having that ability? That is a temptation that only certain individuals must face between them and God. That is... Unless they make up a story that God does not exist. Then, that temptation has gobbled him up.
It's too bad you used your ability to lie. I do not.

after the fact that I exposed your nonsense...I posted
Exodus 22:21
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt. you countered by saying one law for the native and the stranger..
You're not considered a stranger. Do you reside within the people of Israel? No. Exposing your wrong ideas or opinions is not vexing a stranger, newbirth.

again you are exposing your folly...native born is referring to the children of Israel...therefore following the Jewish religion cannot make him a native...he is still a stranger. Else all the Israelites born in Egypt would be Egyptians...notice...for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt
I never said strangers were native born. Focus.

admit what...? you don't even know how to answer quesrions...

Then Abraham who was not an Israelite in the context of Israel is nothing also....
No, he's the forefather and given promises. Noah was just given the rainbow.

how so?... when I specifically quoted...for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Different context. This is drawing the comparison to Jews as strangers in Egypt, as non-Jews as strangers within Israel. It's easy to understand if you try. Either way, you're not a part of Israel or the covenant.

Nope someone outside of the covenant is a stranger...
Leviticus 22:10
There shall no stranger eat of the holy thing: a sojourner of the priest, or an hired servant, shall not eat of the holy thing.
Leviticus 22:13
Again, these are specific to the meat given to High Priests, and no one else. You need to learn context, newbirth. Again, if you had bothered to read Exodus 20:10, the stranger who resides and accepts the Torah, doesn't eat the stuff you do. He has become part of the people of Israel, Isaiah 56:1-8. One law for the native and stranger, i.e., Exodus 12:49.

But if the priest's daughter be a widow, or divorced, and have no child, and is returned unto her father's house, as in her youth, she shall eat of her father's meat: but there shall be no stranger eat thereof.
Deuteronomy 14:21
Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.
Yep. You need to understand the differences between strangers.

that is for your selfish reason...read carefully...
Deuteronomy 14:21
Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

Back