Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Actually, the nations refers to each tribe which is referred to as a nation.

Isaiah 56:1-8 talks about how that is done. One law for the native and stranger. Like I said, you're out of luck and the covenant.

Get some rest, then head to Walmart.

Show me where Jesus says his righteousness is yours. Be very specific of his words.
To say that the verse in Genesis 17:4 is referring to the tribes is an interpretation. The word used is gowyim which is referring to other nations not just Jews. Jesus fulfilled the prophecies that the Messiah would gather the Gentiles. God loves all people and He chose the Jews to be the lineage through which He would bring salvation to the whole world and make all men one family. That's why the Jews were "chosen."
Jesus didn't say specifically that His righteousness is imparted to us, we are made righteous or seen as righteous in the eyes of God through the Messiah's sacrifice. In other words, we will not be judged as unrighteous because we have accepted His plan of redemption through Jesus and our sins that would condemn us before God have been removed.
I am bracing for Walmart, my hiking shoes are waiting by the door.

Last edited:
Why would a Jew in Jerusalem use the Greek LXX when the Hebrew was available? Either way, Jesus doesn't fit the timeline nor the context.

Yep, the Babylonian Talmud, which you have quoted yourself, notes specific items of translation which are not in the present day Church LXX which dates only to the 3rd/4th century of the CE, Megillah 9a. So, we know the LXX is not the same one. Of real interest is how Genesis 1:26 was translated in the singular.

Young maiden would be correct. Dina in Genesis 34:3 was also, but she was raped.

Nope, see above. Also Proverbs 30:19 with a promiscuous almah.

And you say whatever you want. The facts show you're incorrect.
The gospels were written in the Greek. The point is Isaiah was translated into the Greek by the Jews and they translated Almah as maiden which means a virgin.
Genesis 1:26 can be translated in the singular or plural because the word zera seed can be translated in the plural or singular.
The facts support me. You are entitled to your opinion.

The law doesn't apply to gentiles, so there is not need for this "righteousness". Jesus never says his righteousness applies to anyone.

Nope, his death wouldn't benefit gentiles. You were never under the law, so any "sacrifices" wouldn't apply to you.
Jesus came to die for the sins of the whole world, of course His death benefits Gentiles and Jews. All have sin and all have to have their sins removed to be accepted by God.

To say that the verse in Genesis 17:4 is referring to the tribes is an interpretation.
No, as we know that two brothers, Esau and Jacob, were considered two nations from the womb.

The word used is gowyim which is referring to other nations not just Jews.
It can refer to either based on the context.

Jesus fulfilled the prophecies that the Messiah would gather the Gentiles.
If that were true, then Isaiah 56:1-8, would be followed.

God loves all people and He choose the Jews to be the lineage through which He would bring salvation to the whole world and make all men one family. That's why the Jews were "chosen."
He does. One law for the native and stranger, but you have to join.

Jesus didn't say specifically that His righteousness is imparted to us, we are made righteous or seen as righteous in the eyes of God through the Messiah's sacrifice.
He didn't say, you're whistling Dixie. No meat to your words.

In other words, we will not be judged as unrighteous because we have accepted His plan of redemption through Jesus and our sins that would condemn us before God have been removed.
Ezekiel 18.

I am bracing for Walmart, my hiking shoes are waiting by the door.
Great. Get some deals ;)

The gospels were written in the Greek. The point is Isaiah was translated into the Greek by the Jews and they translated Almah as maiden which means a virgin.
I don't think the Jews translated Isaiah. The Torah, yes.

Genesis 1:26 can be translated in the singular or plural because the word zera seed can be translated in the plural or singular.
Wrong verse. I'm referring to the creation of man, Let us...

The facts support me. You are entitled to your opinion.
See above. Get going to Walmart for the blue light special.

Jesus came to die for the sins of the whole world, of course His death benefits Gentiles and Jews.
The benefits apply to a person under covenant. Christians aren't as evidenced by Isaiah 56:1-8. Join us.

All have sin and all have to have their sins removed to be accepted by God.
And the covenant provides the means to do that.

Even Jesus had sin and required salvation.

Jesus fulfills all of those prophecies when He returns in Zechariah 14.
Again, Zechariah 14 doesn't speak of any Messianic second coming. The messiah only comes once. He fulfills all the prophecies at that time. And that's how we will know him.
In the meantime, He brings believers into peace, He brings all believers back to God and He rules in our hearts.
Sorry, but these are not prophesied.

Again, Zechariah 14 doesn't speak of any Messianic second coming. The messiah only comes once. He fulfills all the prophecies at that time. And that's how we will know him.

Sorry, but these are not prophesied.
The Jews think there are two messiahs one that is killed and one that rules because they can't correlate the scriotures that show that Jesus does both. Zechariah 14 is the second coming.
Yes they are.

No, as we know that two brothers, Esau and Jacob, were considered two nations from the womb.

It can refer to either based on the context.

If that were true, then Isaiah 56:1-8, would be followed.

He does. One law for the native and stranger, but you have to join.

He didn't say, you're whistling Dixie. No meat to your words.

Ezekiel 18.

Great. Get some deals ;)
There are a couple of billion Gentiles in the world today following Jesus, not counting the multitudes through the ages. He's fulfilled that prophecy.
God said He was going to make a new everlasting covenant Jeremiah 32:40, Isaiah 55:3. David is used as a similitude of the Messiah so in Isaiah 55:3, we see that this new everlasting covenant is associated with salvation "Hear and your soul shall live" and the Messiah David represents. The New Covenant is the one that that has to be "joined" so to speak.

The Jews think there are two messiahs one that is killed and one that rules because they can't correlate the scriotures that show that Jesus does both. Zechariah 14 is the second coming.
Yes they are.
Scripture shows there are several anointed. The Hebrew term mashiach is applied to priests, kings, altars, prophets, and Israel.

So, it shouldn't be surprising that there are two or more anointed.

You have no support in Zechariah 14 for a 2nd coming.

I don't think the Jews translated Isaiah. The Torah, yes.

Wrong verse. I'm referring to the creation of man, Let us...

See above. Get going to Walmart for the blue light special.
They did the whole Old Testament, it was in Alexandria, Egypt. That's the version the gospels
The benefits apply to a person under covenant. Christians aren't as evidenced by Isaiah 56:1-8. Join us.

And the covenant provides the means to do that.

Even Jesus had sin and required salvation.
You still don't understand Christianity. The benefits apply to anyone under the New Covenant. The one God said He was going to make (Jeremiah 32:40, Isiah 55:3, which He did through Jesus. No one could ever be saved by obeying the law, that's why God had to instigate the tabernacle services. Sins can only be removed by blood sacrifice. He never changed that provision and that is why Jesus came to fulfill that requirement, He is the last, permanent sacrifice for the removal of sin. If you think you can attain perfection by your own efforts and attempts to keep the law then you are mistaken. The only one who did that was Jesus. He had no sin, He became sin of us. That's why He was "defiled" on the cross. Read Isaiah 53 again, His soul was made an offering for sin. Jesus used the serpent on the pole Moses made in the wilderness to illustrate the principle of His own sacrifice and defilement with our sins. The serpent on the pole that Moses lifted up for the people to look at and be healed represented the sins that Jesus would take upon Himself. As Isaiah said, "with His stripes we are healed." That illustration is another one of the typologies that God built into His word for people to find that support the principle behind the New Covenant. Those who are truly seeking will find it.

There are a couple of billion Gentiles in the world today following Jesus, not counting the multitudes through the ages. He's fulfilled that prophecy.
Not if he's to lead them to the law he hasnt.

God said He was going to make a new everlasting covenant Jeremiah 32:40,
Yep, and that would be specific to Israel and Judah, Jeremiah 31:31-34. You can join, Isaiah 56:1-8.

David is used as a similitude of the Messiah so in Isaiah 55:3, we see that this new everlasting covenant is associated with salvation "Hear and your soul shall live" and the Messiah David represents. The New Covenant is the one that that has to be "joined" so to speak.
Then you better join.

Scripture shows there are several anointed. The Hebrew term mashiach is applied to priests, kings, altars, prophets, and Israel.

So, it shouldn't be surprising that there are two or more anointed.

You have no support in Zechariah 14 for a 2nd coming.
Do some research and you will find that it's in the MIdrash, the concept of two messiahs. Its not talking about priests, kings etc. in general. There's a book I just learned about I haven't read it yet, but it may be of interest to you. It's by Riso Santala called The Messiah in the New Testament in the Light of Rabbinical writings. I will get it for my birthday.
The support for Zechariah 14 being the second coming is there if all the scriptures concerning the messiah are taken into consideration. You have to coordinate.

Not if he's to lead them to the law he hasnt.

Yep, and that would be specific to Israel and Judah, Jeremiah 31:31-34. You can join, Isaiah 56:1-8.

Then you better join.
Holiness has to be internal. The law is fulfilled as we are made into new creatures by the Holy Spirit. The point is we cannot be justified by keeping the law, we are blessed by obeying God's word for our health, welfare and the benefit of others. The religious leaders of Jesus' day, thought they were keeping the law, but they were not in God's eyes as they were a mess inside, no love no compassion. In other words they lacked the qualities that God would find acceptable.
Yes the New covenant was made for Israel, it was to be given to the Jews first and then the Gentiles. The Jews rejected it for the most part.
I have already joined, you need to.

Back