Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Lol...I think it was at the other end of the Bible. This is why you should always cite your sources.
I just would like to see them make the effort to do their own searching. This lack has resulted in many of them being duped away from Jesus. We are always encouraged to check what we are hearing with what the scriptures actually teach. The reference is in Exodus 19:6 "And you shall be unto Me a kingdom of priests..." The Apostle Peter reiterates in I Peter 2:5-9. The point is that God ordained the priests to be exclusively from the tribe of the Levites, so here He is telling Moses that He desires to have all of His people be priests. This indicates that there would be a change in the priesthood, which of course was instigated under Jesus.

It's says annointed. That could be a priest, a king, or even a prophet. It is not messianic. Being cut off does not mean crucified. YOu are so reading stuff into the passge.
The Anointed was in Fact the Messiah because the one you think it is in Daniel 9:24-26 never got Cut off! Case Closed because the EXACT Month & year after those 69 sevens that STARTED in Nissan of 444 BC ( when King Artaxerxes issued the Decree to Nehemiah to restore & rebuild Jerusalem ) brings us to Nissan ( March/April ) of 33 AD when the Anointed ( Jesus Christ ) got cut off by Crucifixion! No other would fit that date! So yes indeed Jesus Christ is the Messiah because I did not read into as you WRONGFULLY accused me of doing, I used the Date of the Cut Off that Daniel told us about by doing the math! 7 sevens + 62 sevens = 69 sevens of Prophetic 360 day years ( 483 prophetic Years )! When converted to solar years of 365.25 days in a year you get 476 solar years! Move forward from when the Decree was issued ( 444 BC ) to Nehemiah to restore & rebuild Jerusalem in Nehemiah chapter Two 476 - 444 = 32 AD, but one year must get added back in due to the Fact that there is NO Zero year between 1 BC & 1 AD and you get 33 AD in Nissan or April 3, of 33 AD when the Anointed one got cut off! Only Jesus Christ Fits that date as laid out in Dan.9:24-26! Can you think of any other Anointed Person that got cut off on that same Date that Jesus got cut off on?!!!!!!! Obviously the answer is no! Thus Jesus is the anointed one mentioned in Dan.9:24-26 that got cut off and it was by Crucifixion!

Last edited:
I'm well aware that the word Mashiach means annointed and also refers to the messiah. I'm simply pointing out that in the passage you referred to, it refers to an annointed king, not the messiah.
And I did the Math from Daniels Prophecy and it ADDS up to EXACTLY Nisan of 33 AD for the Cut off date, which is EXACTLY when Jesus ( the Messiah or Anointed ) got cut off by Crucifixion! Case closed!

And I did the Math from Daniels Prophecy and it ADDS up to EXACTLY Nisan of 33 AD for the Cut off date, which is EXACTLY when Jesus ( the Messiah or Anointed ) got cut off by Crucifixion! Case closed!
It really doesn't. first you have to decide which of the times for the decrees you are going to use for your start date, because there was more than one, and it's everyone's best guess. But then even when you cherry pick the best date, it still doesn't add to33 AD. In order to get that, Christians have had to invent something out of whole cloth called the prophetic year. LOL It is a shorter year. It's just so funny.

Look, if it were this simple, the apostles and early church would have used this argument, and they didn't. The truth is, this argument has only become popular very recently. Because it's no good.

I just would like to see them make the effort to do their own searching.
It has been explained to you on more than one occasion that you are in a debate forum. It is the obligation of the person making the claim to back up their claims. Thus it is YOUR obligation to do the searching and provide the evidence. We on the other hand are to provide the evidence for our own claims.

He said it to Moses. Why don't you look for it yourself.
Because in a debate forum, the obligation is upon the person making the claim to provide the evidence for it. You expect us to accept things just at your word. Pretty arrogant, and lazy debating.

It really doesn't. first you have to decide which of the times for the decrees you are going to use for your start date, because there was more than one, and it's everyone's best guess. But then even when you cherry pick the best date, it still doesn't add to33 AD. In order to get that, Christians have had to invent something out of whole cloth called the prophetic year. LOL It is a shorter year. It's just so funny.

Look, if it were this simple, the apostles and early church would have used this argument, and they didn't. The truth is, this argument has only become popular very recently. Because it's no good.
FYI there was NOT more than ONE for rebuilding and restoring Jerusalem ( as listed in Dan.9:24-26 )! The Decree from Cyrus was ONLY for rebuilding the Temple and the one by Artaxerxes ( in Nehemiah chapter Two ) was indeed for rebuilding & restoring Jerusalem and NOT just the Temple! Case still closed as Nissan of 33 AD is the 69 sevens from 444 BC! -------------------------

Daniel 9:25

New International Version

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word ( Decree ) goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem ( Not just the Temple ) until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. ----------------------

Ezra 6:3

3 In the first year of King Cyrus, the king issued a decree concerning the temple of God in Jerusalem:
Let the temple be rebuilt as a place to present sacrifices, and let its foundations be laid. It is to be sixty cubits[a] high and sixty cubits wide, -----------------

Nehemiah 2:1-8

Artaxerxes Sends Nehemiah to Jerusalem​

2 In the month of Nisan in the twentieth year of King Artaxerxes ( 444 BC ), when wine was brought for him, I took the wine and gave it to the king. I had not been sad in his presence before, 2 so the king asked me, “Why does your face look so sad when you are not ill? This can be nothing but sadness of heart.”
I was very much afraid, 3 but I said to the king, “May the king live forever! Why should my face not look sad when the city ( Jerusalem ) where my ancestors are buried lies in ruins, and its gates have been destroyed by fire?”
4 The king said to me, “What is it you want?”
Then I prayed to the God of heaven, 5 and I answered the king, “If it pleases the king and if your servant has found favor in his sight, let him send me to the city ( Jerusalem ) in Judah where my ancestors are buried so that I can rebuild it ( Jerusalem - not just the Temple ).”
6 Then the king, with the queen sitting beside him, asked me, “How long will your journey take, and when will you get back?” It pleased the king to send me; so I set a time.
7 I also said to him, “If it pleases the king, may I have letters to the governors of Trans-Euphrates, so that they will provide me safe-conduct until I arrive in Judah? 8 And may I have a letter to Asaph, keeper of the royal park, so he will give me timber to make beams for the gates of the citadel by the temple and for the city wall and for the residence I will occupy?” And because the gracious hand of my God was on me, the king granted my requests.

FYI there was NOT more than ONE for rebuilding and restoring Jerusalem ( as listed in Dan.9:24-26 )! The Decree from Cyrus was ONLY for rebuilding the Temple and the one by Artaxerxes ( in Nehemiah chapter Two ) was indeed for rebuilding & restoring Jerusalem and NOT just the Temple! Case still closed as Nissan of 33 AD is the 69 sevens from 444 BC! -------------------------

Daniel 9:25​

New International Version​

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word ( Decree ) goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem ( Not just the Temple ) until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. ----------------------

Ezra 6:3​

3 In the first year of King Cyrus, the king issued a decree concerning the temple of God in Jerusalem:
Let the temple be rebuilt as a place to present sacrifices, and let its foundations be laid. It is to be sixty cubits[a] high and sixty cubits wide, -----------------

Nehemiah 2:1-8​

Artaxerxes Sends Nehemiah to Jerusalem​

2 In the month of Nisan in the twentieth year of King Artaxerxes ( 444 BC ), when wine was brought for him, I took the wine and gave it to the king. I had not been sad in his presence before, 2 so the king asked me, “Why does your face look so sad when you are not ill? This can be nothing but sadness of heart.”
I was very much afraid, 3 but I said to the king, “May the king live forever! Why should my face not look sad when the city ( Jerusalem ) where my ancestors are buried lies in ruins, and its gates have been destroyed by fire?”
4 The king said to me, “What is it you want?”
Then I prayed to the God of heaven, 5 and I answered the king, “If it pleases the king and if your servant has found favor in his sight, let him send me to the city ( Jerusalem ) in Judah where my ancestors are buried so that I can rebuild it ( Jerusalem - not just the Temple ).”
6 Then the king, with the queen sitting beside him, asked me, “How long will your journey take, and when will you get back?” It pleased the king to send me; so I set a time.
7 I also said to him, “If it pleases the king, may I have letters to the governors of Trans-Euphrates, so that they will provide me safe-conduct until I arrive in Judah? 8 And may I have a letter to Asaph, keeper of the royal park, so he will give me timber to make beams for the gates of the citadel by the temple and for the city wall and for the residence I will occupy?” And because the gracious hand of my God was on me, the king granted my requests.
No cherry picking at all because only Nehemiah chapter TWO fits the rebuilding & restoring the city, Jerusalem in troublesome time ( as so stated in Daniel 9:24-26! Cyrus decree was only for rebuilding the Temple as I correctly showed in that post! Case closed!

If it's just so funny, then why does the scripture in Revelation 11:2-3 call the 42 months ( 3.5 years ) " 1,260 days " , which is exactly 360 days in each of those years? Also in Rev.12:6 where God's people will be taken care of for 1,260 days ( the 3.5 year length of the Great Trib. mentioned in Matt.24:21 with the AOD as spoken of ( Matt.24:15 ) by the Prophet Daniel in Dan.9:27! Thus the scriptures do indeed use the Prophetic year of 360 dats and the case is closed on your " it's so funny! So like I correctly told you the start date is Nissan of 444 BC by the decree issued to Nehemiah in chapter two, by King Artaxerxes and the math brings us to Nissan of 33 AD! Also there were in Fact Two Sabbaths ( rare ) in Nissan ( April of that week ) when Christ got Crucified ( Cut off )! Everything works out mathematically perfectly to the Tee!

Last edited:
I'm well aware that the word Mashiach means annointed and also refers to the messiah. I'm simply pointing out that in the passage you referred to, it refers to an annointed king, not the messiah.
It has to because there is no other Anointed One appearing in scripture after the destruction of the second temple. All you get is Antiochus and the antichrist up until the end Daniel 12:1. The passage does not say anointed king, it says Messiah.

If it's just so funny, then why does the scripture in Revelation 11:2-3 call the 42 months ( 3.5 years ) " 1,260 days " , which is exactly 360 days in each of those years? Also in Rev.12:6 where God's people will be taken care of for 1,260 days ( the 3.5 year length of the Great Trib. mentioned in Matt.24:21 with the AOD as spoken of ( Matt.24:15 ) by the Prophet Daniel in Dan.9:27! Thus the scriptures do indeed use the Prophetic year of 360 dats and the case is closed on your " it's so funny! So like I correctly told you the start date is Nissan of 444 BC by the decree issued to Nehemiah in chapter two, by King Artaxerxes and the math brings us to Nissan of 33 AD! Also there were in Fact Two Sabbaths ( rare ) in Nissan ( April of that week ) when Christ got Crucified ( Cut off )! Everything works out mathematically perfectly to the Tee!
Very good. There is another calculation from Cyrus' decree to begin the temple to Jesus' beginning His ministry in 26AD. They say that He ministered longer than three and a half years and I think that's true.

Because in a debate forum, the obligation is upon the person making the claim to provide the evidence for it. You expect us to accept things just at your word. Pretty arrogant, and lazy debating.
I'm not debating, that's sin (Romans 1:29, II Cor. 12:20). I am having a conversation.

I don't debate, it's sin. I converse. The unwillingness to do your own research to me is evidence again, that you did not have the background to make an educated decision to leave Jesus. You let one Internet guru strip you of the only hope you have to get your soul out of hell. He only picks those he feels he can win a debate with to debate. If his doctrines were a circus act they would be contortionists. His explanation of Isaiah 9:6 as referring to Hezekiah is ludicrous. It's talking about the one who arises out of Galilee in verse 1. Hezekiah was king of Judea in Jerusalem which is in the south. Galilee is in the north. It's talking about Jesus who began His ministry in Galilee.

I'm gonna bow out Rod-ney. There are just certain types of debates that totally bore me to death, debates that I think are totally worthless. Among them are math debates. Till then, just remember what I said -- prophetic years are a concoction of Christians, they never did exist.

Back