Why Jews will never accept Jesus

I don't debate, it's sin. I converse. The unwillingness to do your own research to me is evidence again, that you did not have the background to make an educated decision to leave Jesus. You let one Internet guru strip you of the only hope you have to get your soul out of hell. He only picks those he feels he can win a debate with to debate. If his doctrines were a circus act they would be contortionists. His explanation of Isaiah 9:6 as referring to Hezekiah is ludicrous. It's talking about the one who arises out of Galilee in verse 1. Hezekiah was king of Judea in Jerusalem which is in the south. Galilee is in the north. It's talking about Jesus who began His ministry in Galilee.
Again, this is a debate site. Conversation also happen, but what you and I do, along with Rachel Redux, Harel13, and Jewjitzu, is called debate. Calling it a conversation doesn't change things.

I'm gonna bow out Rod-ney. There are just certain types of debates that totally bore me to death, debates that I think are totally worthless. Among them are math debates. Till then, just remember what I said -- prophetic years are a concoction of Christians, they never did exist.
FYI I just proved from scripture that scripture uses a Prophetic year of 360 days! We go by Solar years of 365.25 days! And since scriptures will Never Lie, yes indeed the math works out PERFECTLY because even History tells us that Jesus got cut off ( Crucified in Nissan or April of 33 AD when there were not one, But Two Sabbaths in that week! Also I proved that ONLY Nehemiah chapter Two was in Fact the start date ( Nissan of 444 BC ) mentioned in Dan.9:24-26 because it POINT Blank said the Decree to be issued was to rebuild & restore the city ( JERUSALEM ) and Not just the Temple as all the other decrees were for! Dan. didn't even mention the Temple getting rebuilt in Dan.9:24-26! So the REAL reason you are leaving this debate is the FACT that you are unable to refute the Facts in those scriptures that I posted ( so you bow out because you can't refute it with scripture ) and they ( those posted scriptures ) do FULLY BACK up what I Correctly posted! 3.5 Years in Rev. chapter 11 = 1260 days or 360 days in a Prophetic or Biblical year! The Solar year is 365.25 days! Case closed!

Last edited:
Many scholars believe Yeshua's ministry was just over one year.
Here's an article that gives a lot of the reasoning if you're interested.

That wouldn't be Biblical at all, as there are several Passovers mentioned. Also with the amount of traveling He did and the time it takes to get there a longer period would have to be considered. Also they did not have newspapers or media to spread the word, it was all word of mouth which would take some time for Him to accumulate the following He did.

That wouldn't be Biblical at all, as there are several Passovers mentioned. Also with the amount of traveling He did and the time it takes to get there a longer period would have to be considered. Also they did not have newspapers or media to spread the word, it was all word of mouth which would take some time for Him to accumulate the following He did.
You must not have read the article but that's okay.

You must not have read the article but that's okay.
I did. I don't agree with it. He's got Jesus beginning His ministry on the Sabbath year, but He was in Nazareth when he read Isaiah 61:1,2. He had already done some ministry in Galilee prior to that, Luke 4:14, 15. Then you have to co-ordinate His trip to Jerusalem for the Passover John 2:13. He was in that region for awhile and returned to Galilee John 4:3. It was on His way back to Galilee when He stopped in Nazareth and was rejected. It was here He learned of John the Baptist's inprisonment, he had not been imprisoned yet while Jesus was in Judea, John 3:23. Matthew and Mark begin their accounts after John's imprisonment Matthew 4: 12, 13, Mark 1:14. Matthew has Him leaving Nazareth at that time. It might help to get a gospel harmony that coordinates the gospels and you can see the time frames better. I am working on one now.

Last edited:
The beast changes the moral laws, acceptance of homosexuality etc. as we are seeing today. The Sabbath is always the sabbath,a day of rest. That's why Sunday, the Lord's day was never called "The Sabbath" by the early Christians. Sunday, the Lord's day is foreshadowed through the "eighth day" mentioned in Leviticus. The first two feasts, Passover and first fruits have been fulfilled by Jesus through His death and resurrection. Tabernacles represents His second coming when He returns in Zechariah 14 where the feast is celebrated. Jesus' death and resurrection are observed as He instigated the New Covenant.
The church has changed all of this and added. All false teachings.

The Sabbath is a foreshadow of the rest we have in Jesus. He came to justify us so we don't have to justify ourselves which no one has ever been able to do. That's why Moses broke the first set of commandments. If you break one commandment you've broken them all. The tenth commandment deals with the sins of the heart and thought life. Have you kept that one perfectly all your life? God is always looking at our motives and He knows every thought that comes into our minds. If we think a bad thought about someone that is sin. It's impossible to justify ourselves before God, that's why He covers us with Jesus' sacrifice. When we accept what God has done for us, those things that we do that are wrong are not held against us for our condemnation.
I don't worship holidays, I worship God.
Daniel 7:25 is describing the antichrist who is destroying the Christians. That's why he is called anti-christ. He is not the beast. The beast is the one world government that is forming now. The people that are behind this movement are satanists. Believe me, when they use the Muslims and the Jews to get rid of the Christians, then they will get rid of you too because they are against anyone who worships the one true God of Israel. They want people to ultimately come to the place where they are willing to worship the devil in order to survive.
Nope, the Sabbath is eternal and has nothing to do with Jesus.

That's what they believed. Isaiah 42:1 is a pre-existant picture of God and the Messiah. They saw the Spirit that moved upon the water's in Genesis as Messiah's Spirit. I'll be presenting more evidence of ths later as I am digging into the Rabbinical writings.
Unfortunately, you misunderstand a lot and view things with your Christian goggles.

Let me know what you find.

No, no one was ever justified by law keeping. Adam and Eve just had to keep one commandment and they blew it. That's why God covered them with the first sacrifice. That pattern is carried all the way through scripture to Jesus' sacrifice which is what the Old Testament is all about. I've said that you don't understand the New Covenant and you keep proving that. If you think you are justified by your own efforts, that is pride, which is a sin. You can't read Paul and say he taught unrighteousness, the moral standard he, Jesus and the other apostles taught is very high. The emphasis of the Christian life is dying to self and self sacrifice for others. It's easier to follow a list of do's and don't than to crucify oneself on a daily basis, turn the other cheek and forgive your enemies.
Then neither is Jesus or you justified by him keeping it for you.

You'll never find Jesus saying your justified by him. Look it up.

Doesn't one of those laws say that if your teenager rebels you can kill him? You need to differentiate between what was necessary to keep God's people in line at that time and what is applicable now. I worship God everyday, rest in Jesus for my salvation because if you are not resting in Him you are not keeping the Sabbath which was designed to be a foreshadow of our salvation in Jesus. When you study God's admonishments to His people He tells them the things that they did that caused their captivity and they have to do with how they treated others and the poor.
Deciding what's in or out is dangerous, a slippery slope.

So, basically you don't keep the Sabbath and keep what ever you want like the beast does.

It was on the news somewhere, I can't remember. They are not obeying what the Lord says they are supposed to do regarding the aliens in their land which I believe is one reason that the Lord will permit them to go into a second captivity (Zechariah 14:1,2).
The aliens referred to are those keeping the laws. Those are the aliens, strangers in the gates. The others choose to be outside. Read Isaiah 56:1-8.

Don't quote what you don't know. Do you support Palestinians blowing people up?

Back