Why Jews will never accept Jesus

I'm not sure why you think debating is a sin. Your own NT says to always have an answer ready. A good answer means having reasons and points and evidence. Again, it is not up to me to do the research. LOL
I never saw debating defined as sin.

FYI it was NOT the SAME stuff because you stated that there are other Decrees that could fit Daniels 70 sevens! So I used the scriptures in Dan.9:25 it CLEARLY says the Decree will be for rebuilding & restoring Jerusalem ( and NOT just the Temple which Cyrus decree were for )! Nehemiah chapter Two has the ONLY Decree for doing EXACTLY that and it was issued to Nehemiah by King Artaxerxes on Nissan ( March/April ) of 444 BC! So now that you've been Proved 100% WRONG that it could have been one of those other decrees in scripture ( the ones that ONLY mention the Temple and NOT the City { Jerusalem } ) you Bow out because you can't refute it by posting another decree in the scriptures that was for rebuilding & restoring Jerusalem and NOT just the Temple! So show us that other scripture! FYI you can't because there is none other than the one I posted ( Nehemiah chapter Two! So if you think you are right then Post it for me to read ( inquiring minds want to know about that other so called decree in the scriptures that fits Dan.9:25! So show me because I want to know about it because I can't find that other Decree that mentions rebuilding & restoring the Holy City ( Jerusalem )! Now if you can't do that, then my post 100% refutes one of your former response to me that there are Other Decrees that we can get the start DATE for the count down! Show the readers or remain refuted!
who says of Cyrus, 'He is my shepherd and will accomplish all that I please; he will say of Jerusalem, "Let it be rebuilt," and of the temple, "Let its foundations be laid."'

This is what the LORD says to his messiah, to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:

He may be referring to Paul's admonition to Christians not to get caught up in petty squabbles with each other, but I'm not sure.
Yeah, Paul mentions that I think regarding genealogies, etc. Given the issues with Jesus' lineage, you can see why.

Yeah, Paul mentions that I think regarding genealogies, etc. Given the issues with Jesus' lineage, you can see why.
Yes, it's interesting that given Paul's direct instructions, two gospels nevertheless choose to include genealogies anyways. Differing ones. LOL

There are, but I am not interested in debating Daniel. I just am thoroughly uninterested in apocalyptic writings.
FYI I asked you to show me those scriptures that has a decree to rebuild & restore the Holy City ( Jerusalem ), in TROUBLESOME Times, like Dan.9:25 SPECIFICALLY states! I showed Nehemiah chapter two that says just that! I know Cyrus issued some decree to ONLY rebuild the Temple and when one spoke of Jerusalem - It was NOT in times of Trouble ! So that doesn't FIT restoring & rebuilding Jerusalem in times of Trouble! So show me your so called scripture that has that in it BESIDES the one I showed you - THAT has it! I bet you can't because there is no other scriptures that MATCHES Daniel 9:25 other than Nehemiah chapter Two! So show me the scripture or remain refuted by what I correctly posted in the debate!-----------------------

Daniel 9:25

New International Version

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One,[a] the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

Last edited:
who says of Cyrus, 'He is my shepherd and will accomplish all that I please; he will say of Jerusalem, "Let it be rebuilt," and of the temple, "Let its foundations be laid."'

This is what the LORD says to his messiah, to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:
FYI that does NOT Match Dan.9:25 that says this -----------------

Daniel 9:25​

New International Version​

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. ------------------- But this Fits it Perfectly -----------------------

Opposition to the Rebuilding - Nehemiah chapter 4:4-9​

4 When Sanballat heard that we were rebuilding the wall, he became angry and was greatly incensed. He ridiculed the Jews, 2 and in the presence of his associates and the army of Samaria, he said, “What are those feeble Jews doing? Will they restore their wall? Will they offer sacrifices? Will they finish in a day? Can they bring the stones back to life from those heaps of rubble—burned as they are?”

3 Tobiah the Ammonite, who was at his side, said, “What they are building—even a fox climbing up on it would break down their wall of stones!”

4 Hear us, our God, for we are despised. Turn their insults back on their own heads. Give them over as plunder in a land of captivity. 5 Do not cover up their guilt or blot out their sins from your sight, for they have thrown insults in the face of the builders.

6 So we rebuilt the wall till all of it reached half its height, for the people worked with all their heart.

7 But when Sanballat, Tobiah, the Arabs, the Ammonites and the people of Ashdod heard that the repairs to Jerusalem’s walls had gone ahead and that the gaps were being closed, they were very angry. 8 They all plotted together to come and fight against Jerusalem and stir up trouble against it. 9 But we prayed to our God and posted a guard day and night to meet this threat.

FYI that does NOT Match Dan.9:25 that says this -----------------

Daniel 9:25​

New International Version​

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. ------------------- But this Fits it Perfectly -----------------------

Opposition to the Rebuilding - Nehemiah chapter 4:4-9​

4 When Sanballat heard that we were rebuilding the wall, he became angry and was greatly incensed. He ridiculed the Jews, 2 and in the presence of his associates and the army of Samaria, he said, “What are those feeble Jews doing? Will they restore their wall? Will they offer sacrifices? Will they finish in a day? Can they bring the stones back to life from those heaps of rubble—burned as they are?”

3 Tobiah the Ammonite, who was at his side, said, “What they are building—even a fox climbing up on it would break down their wall of stones!”

4 Hear us, our God, for we are despised. Turn their insults back on their own heads. Give them over as plunder in a land of captivity. 5 Do not cover up their guilt or blot out their sins from your sight, for they have thrown insults in the face of the builders.

6 So we rebuilt the wall till all of it reached half its height, for the people worked with all their heart.

7 But when Sanballat, Tobiah, the Arabs, the Ammonites and the people of Ashdod heard that the repairs to Jerusalem’s walls had gone ahead and that the gaps were being closed, they were very angry. 8 They all plotted together to come and fight against Jerusalem and stir up trouble against it. 9 But we prayed to our God and posted a guard day and night to meet this threat.
First, the prophet Isaiah, under inspiration from God, said that Cyrus is the anointed one, messiah. God relayed that Cyrus would usher the building of Jerusalem and the temple, and he did. Ezra 1-4:16, shows this to be the case, and both were being built with opposition from outsiders.

Remember, the prophecy says when the "word", proclamation goes out. And Cyrus certainly did that.

Do you understand the significance of the 70 weeks prophecy, and what specific sin is being referenced to be remedied?

Jesus did not stop all sins. People still sin today. He never referenced Daniel 9 as in him fulfilling it, and the NT doesn't reference it either.

Last edited:
FYI I asked you to show me those scriptures
Rodney, my friend, you can't force me to engage with you. You seem like a nice guy. If it were some other subject I'd take you up on it. But I'm not interested in Daniel. If you keep coming at me, I'm just going to ignore it in the future. I'm not trying to be rude. But I don't have to reply to every post, especially when these posts keep coming after I've expressly said I'm not interested. Please take the hint. Or not such a hint, as the case may be.

Rodney, my friend, you can't force me to engage with you. You seem like a nice guy. If it were some other subject I'd take you up on it. But I'm not interested in Daniel. If you keep coming at me, I'm just going to ignore it in the future. I'm not trying to be rude. But I don't have to reply to every post, especially when these posts keep coming after I've expressly said I'm not interested. Please take the hint. Or not such a hint, as the case may be.
You're in your right to ignore. He's already been given the Cyrus decree which fits. He chooses to ignore Cyrus being called out as the anointed one. There's not much else you or I can do.

No you don't have to, BUT I only asked you for a FAVOR ( that might change my mind )! Post the scripture you are Talking about ( that I can NOT find in any version of the Bible, that has a decree issued to restore & rebuild Jerusalem in times of Trouble, like Dan.9:25 SPECIFICALLY states right here ------------------------------

Daniel 9:25

New International Version

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. --------------------- So would you please show me that scripture that does ALL of that in Red besides the one I posted in Nehemiah chapters 2-4! That's all I am asking for you to do because I am VERY interested because I believe All the Original scriptures that the Holy Spirit inspired those certain holy men to write for us to read!

First, the prophet Isaiah, under inspiration from God, said that Cyrus is the anointed one, messiah. God relayed that Cyrus would usher the building of Jerusalem and the temple, and he did. Ezra 1-4:16, shows this to be the case, and both were being built with opposition from outsiders.

Remember, the prophecy says when the "word", proclamation goes out. And Cyrus certainly did that.

Do you understand the significance of the 70 weeks prophecy, and what specific sin is being referenced to be remedied?

Jesus did not stop all sins. People still sin today. He never referenced Daniel 9 as in him fulfilling it, and the NT doesn't reference it either.
Cyrus does NOT fit Dan.9:25, But Nehemiah Chapters 2-4 does to the TEE! Jesus is the Anointed that got cut off as the Math CLEARLY shows ( Nissan 444 BC moving forward 69 sevens of 360 day Prophetic years = Nisan ( March/April ) of 33 AD! March 30th is the 69th seven ( when He rode into Jerusalem on a foal of a donkey Palm Sunday and April 3rd 33 AD is just a few days AFTER that 69th seven as Dan. says He gets cut off ( by Crucifixion )! The Sin will Stop 1000 years After Dan.9:27 ends because that is when the Post-Trib. returned Jesus Christ will toss it all in the LOF ( Rev.20:11-15 ) and then create the New Sin Free Heaven & Earth in Rev.21:1! Case closed!

Last edited:
Cyrus does NOT fit Dan.9:25, But Nehemiah Chapters 2-4 does to the TEE! Jesus is the Anointed that got cut off as the Math CLEARLY shows ( Nissan 444 BC moving forward 69 sevens of 360 day Prophetic years = Nisan ( March/April ) of 33 AD! March 30th is the 69th seven ( when He rode into Jerusalem on a foal of a donkey Palm Sunday and April 3rd 33 AD is just a few days AFTER that 69th seven as Dan. says He gets cut off ( by Crucifixion )! The Sin will Stop 1000 years After Dan.9:27 ends because that is when the Post-Trib. returned Jesus Christ will toss it all in the LOF ( Rev.20:11-15 ) and then create the New Sin Free Heaven & Earth in Rev.21:1! Case closed!
I gave you the proof already. Cyrus is called my anointed, Messiah, by God Himself.

What do the 70 weeks represent? Cyrus is the first anointed after 7 weeks. The 2nd comes after the other 62 weeks. If you understand the 70 weeks, you'll understand which anointed was cut-off.

Nothing says sin is stopped in another 1000 years. That just shows Jesus accomplished nada.

Read Ezra 1-4. Enjoy!

Rotfl...

Last edited:
Sorry, but Tanakh doesn't support you as Messiah wasn't involved in creation or anything else.
The Sabbath is a foreshadow of the rest we have in Jesus and the fact that the plan of redemption was in place at the beginning of creation. The Rabbi's believed that the Messiah pre-existed and was present in creation as the Spirit that moved upon the waters in Genesis is the same Spirit that God put upon the Messiah in Isaiah 42:1. I am getting confirmation on this and when I have it I will share it with you.

Nope, you fail at step one. The spirit is associated with observance, Zechariah 7:12, Ezekiel 36:26-27, Isaiah 56:1-8, etc.
The Spirit in Zechariah 7:12, is the Holy Spirit God put on His prophets, a select few. Ezekiel 36:2627 is talking about a future event, the outpouring prophesied by Joel that was fulfilled in Acts 2. Obedience in the Old Testament is associated with blessings. Salvation cannot be obtained through self-effort as illustrated by Adam and Eve's frail attempts to cover themselves with leaves. They had to be covered by a sacrifice made by God, which was a foreshadow of the atonement made by Jesus, the last sacrifice.

You are the one who has consistently shown that you do not understand the plan of redemption as God has laid it out from Genesis to Isaiah 53.
Just because your a Christian author stuck in your own paradigm doesn't mean you understand what you say you do. And frankly, you don't.

The Spirit in Zechariah 7:12, is the Holy Spirit God put on His prophets, a select few. Ezekiel 36:2627 is talking about a future event, the outpouring prophesied by Joel that was fulfilled in Acts 2. Obedience in the Old Testament is associated with blessings. Salvation cannot be obtained through self-effort as illustrated by Adam and Eve's frail attempts to cover themselves with leaves. They had to be covered by a sacrifice made by God, which was a foreshadow of the atonement made by Jesus, the last sacrifice.
The spirit is consistent. Obedience to the law is the fruit, evidence.

Back