Why Jews will never accept Jesus

It doesn't say a person reconciles. Do you understand the background of the 70 weeks?

And again, an asham sacrifice in Isaiah 53:10 doesnt cover all sins.

And as usual, you're debunked.
The only way reconciliation for iniquity can be made according to the plan of redemption instigated b y God in Eden is through sacrifice. That sacrifice is outlined in Isaiah 53.
Yes I understand the background of the 70 weeks. You obviously do not. I am only debunked in your imagination.

The only way reconciliation for iniquity can be made according to the plan of redemption instigated b y God in Eden is through sacrifice. That sacrifice is outlined in Isaiah 53.
The asham doesn't cover all sins. No sacrifice does. You haven't bothered reading Numbers 15.

Yes I understand the background of the 70 weeks. You obviously do not. I am only debunked in your imagination.
Why the number 70, Biblicon?

Rotfl... your own source doesn't support you, let alone Tanakh.
Everything I've said comes from the Tanakh. I am a Christian because of Genesis 3:21. Christianity can be taught entirely from the Tanakh without even going into the New Testament.

What does Ezekiel 18 say in relation to God's plan of redemption that He instigated in Eden and its relationship to the New Covenant which you don't understand?
Well, as proven by Jeremiah 31:31-34, you're not part of the New Covenant, so you can start there.

Jesus wouldn't redeem you, a gentile, only a fellow brother, which is what the law says, if he kept the law.

Besides that, Jesus never said his righteousness covers you.

Sleep on that.

Everything I've said comes from the Tanakh. I am a Christian because of Genesis 3:21. Christianity can be taught entirely from the Tanakh without even going into the New Testament.
Really? No mention of blood there, just skins.

Christianity is a religion based on false notions. You can't even defend your "gospel" using Jesus' own words. Pretty sad.

The asham doesn't cover all sins. No sacrifice does. You haven't bothered reading Numbers 15.

Why the number 70, Biblicon?
You are negating the once a year sacrifice that covers all the sins of the people that the High priest makes. That is the sacrifice that foreshadows Messiah's sacrifice.
The seventy weeks represents a period of 490 years (Ezekiel 4:6, Numbers 14:34). It was 490 years from Cyrus' decree to build the temple and the arrival of the Messiah Jesus to that temple. That is when the everlasting righteousness was brought in and the reconciliation for iniquity was made by Jesus' sacrifice as foreshadowed in Genesis 3:21. There is no other benevolent messiah appearing in scripture after that point.

Really? No mention of blood there, just skins.

Christianity is a religion based on false notions. You can't even defend your "gospel" using Jesus' own words. Pretty sad.
You just proved you can't think. You can't skin an animal without the animal being sacrificed, duh.
Christianity is based on the Tanakh. Jesus declared the gospel. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes Him Him should not perish but have eternal life. That's the Gospel in Jesus' own words. You can't discredit something you don't understand. Prove you understand the gospel by teaching it from the scriptures I gave you in Leviticus.

Well, as proven by Jeremiah 31:31-34, you're not part of the New Covenant, so you can start there.

Jesus wouldn't redeem you, a gentile, only a fellow brother, which is what the law says, if he kept the law.

Besides that, Jesus never said his righteousness covers you.

Sleep on that.
The New Covenant was instigated by Jesus for the Jews first and then for the Gentiles as prophesied. God used the Jews to bring in the messiah to save the Gentiles. That's what the scriptures say. You need to read them and stop listening to your Rabbis propaganda. I can say that Lord is my righteousness because of what Jesus did for me.
You need to wake up.

It doesn't say Messiah in Isaiah 42.

So Jesus isn't the God. Got it!
A P. S. to this. Jesus is not God the Father, that is one misconception Jews and Mulsums have when Christians say Jesus is God. He is not the Father. He is God because His Spirit is God's Spirit and they are one God in that way, but in order for Jesus' soul to be the offering for our sins it would have to be a distinct begotten soul/person. His person is begotten and subordinate, His Spirit is God's Spirit and equal.

You are negating the once a year sacrifice that covers all the sins of the people that the High priest makes. That is the sacrifice that foreshadows Messiah's sacrifice.
Very interesting because an asham is not the sacrifice brought for Yom Kippur, so you debunked yourself. Rotfl...

The seventy weeks represents a period of 490 years (Ezekiel 4:6, Numbers 14:34). It was 490 years from Cyrus' decree to build the temple and the arrival of the Messiah Jesus to that temple.
Cyrus is the first anointed, Messiah after the initial 7 weeks. After the next 62 weeks, Israel is the anointed, Hab 3:13, Psalm 28:8, cut-off from the land, for failing to make restitution for the Sabbatical years of Leviticus 26:18, 2 Chronicles 36:21-23.

That is when the everlasting righteousness was brought in and the reconciliation for iniquity was made by Jesus' sacrifice as foreshadowed in Genesis 3:21. There is no other benevolent messiah appearing in scripture after that point.
Jesus never brought in anything, and sinning hasn't stopped.

Last edited:
A P. S. to this. Jesus is not God the Father, that is one misconception Jews and Mulsums have when Christians say Jesus is God. He is not the Father. He is God because His Spirit is God's Spirit and they are one God in that way, but in order for Jesus' soul to be the offering for our sins it would have to be a distinct begotten soul/person. His person is begotten and subordinate, His Spirit is God's Spirit and equal.
Jesus ain't the God.

I've had serious disagreements with my spouse. Were we having a debate?
Of course. You may have been having an argument, which is when it gets personal. I don't know, since I wasn't there. But I'm sure you had to do more than give your spouse your view, you had to give her reasons why, or if you made an assertion, you had to tell her where you learned your information.

The New Covenant was instigated by Jesus for the Jews first and then for the Gentiles as prophesied. God used the Jews to bring in the messiah to save the Gentiles.
The new covenant is Torah written on the hearts and minds. You're sadly mistaken.

That's what the scriptures say. You need to read them and stop listening to your Rabbis propaganda. I can say that Lord is my righteousness because of what Jesus did for me.
You need to wake up.
I just quoted Jeremiah 31:31-34. Sorry, but you're no authority, scholar, teacher, etc.

Jeremiah 33:16
In those days, Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it will be called: The LORD is our righteousness.

Messiah isn't called that.

Maybe you need to review Exodus 12. It says for 7 days no leaven should be found in your home. I can't do that now. So I observe the day by setting it aside as a Holy day.
I learned something interesting. Jesus was a Galilean and the Galileans and the Samaritans celebrated two Passovers. The first was the evening before the Exodus Passover. That would be the last supper John records in his gospel. That Passover was to commemorate the fact that it was only the firstborn that were in danger in Egypt. Then they would celebrate the second Passover on the following night. Jesus was arrested and crucified on the same day that the animals were being slaughtered for the Exodus Passover. That would put Jesus' in the tomb for the full three nights. I believe that the Passover that is recorded in the other gospels is that Galilean Passover. So I think Christians should celebrate the Passover Jesus had the day before the regular Passover with a communion service to commemorate His last Passover, and the fact that His death and represents our deliverance and the fact that His blood on the doorposts of our hearts sets us free from death.

The new covenant is Torah written on the hearts and minds. You're sadly mistaken.

I just quoted Jeremiah 31:31-34. Sorry, but you're no authority, scholar, teacher, etc.

Jeremiah 33:16
In those days, Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it will be called: The LORD is our righteousness.

Messiah isn't called that.
The New Covenant Jesus made with His blood enables the Holy Spirit to indwell us and guide us which is the fulfillment of Jeremiah's prophecy. You are the one who is mistaken because you still don't understand what was going on in Genesis 3.
We are called the LORD our righteousness because of the Messiah who is the BRANCH. We have no righteousness of our own, all our righteousness are as filthy rags as Isaiah said. Try to justify yourself before God draped in your fig leaves.

I learned something interesting. Jesus was a Galilean and the Galileans and the Samaritans celebrated two Passovers. The first was the evening before the Exodus Passover. That would be the last supper John records in his gospel. That Passover was to commemorate the fact that it was only the firstborn that were in danger in Egypt. Then they would celebrate the second Passover on the following night. Jesus was arrested and crucified on the same day that the animals were being slaughtered for the Exodus Passover. That would put Jesus' in the tomb for the full three nights. I believe that the Passover that is recorded in the other gospels is that Galilean Passover. So I think Christians should celebrate the Passover Jesus had the day before the regular Passover with a communion service to commemorate His last Passover, and the fact that His death and represents our deliverance and the fact that His blood on the doorposts of our hearts sets us free from death.
Interesting. So Jesus celebrated the wrong Passover.

Jesus ain't the God.
He is not God the Father but He is equal with God because they are the same Spirit. That's why Jesus said that as the Father has life in Himself so He has given to the Son to have life in Himself. Only God can have life in Himself. Jesus and the Father are one, two persons one Spirit.

Back