Why Jews will never accept Jesus

The *primary* description of the Messiah is that he is the one who will rule during the messianic age. If you lose sight of that, if you place that as subordinate to any other feature, you will go awry.
I am currently studying the early Rabbinical writings say about the messiah and He is seen as a suffering servant and also a ruler in the Messianic age. Their concept of Him matches what the Christianity teaches about Him. The primary function of the Messiah is to be the atonement offering for the soul. That as to come first before He returns to rule and reign.

Daniel 9 has two, and there are many called anointed. We've been over this.
There's one you are misreading the text. No where in any of the early Rabbinical writings I have studied so far do any of them suggest that there are two Messiahs.

Doesn't say he's God. Can you provide a link?
I don't have a link, I am giving you the reference from the text where I am getting it from.
The Messiah is called the "Mimra" in the Targums and this word associates God with the Messiah as His manifestation. The word appears 596 times in the Targums, but never in the Talmud because they knew that the Christians at that time understood that the word Mimra meant Messiah. It is the equivalent of the word "Logos" in John 1:1.

That's not true. Numbers 15 shows all sins are not covered.

Doesn't say that.

Isaiah 53 is specifically to Israel, not the nations.

Yep, you'd better join, Isaiah 56:1-8.
In the once a year sacrifice all sins are covered. Numbers is talking about the sacrifices that are done during the year.
The Messiah's sacrifice was for Israel first then the Gentiles. You have to coordinate all the scriptures that deal with the Gentiles coming to the Messiah. That has been fulfilled.
You'd better join and get your sins removed. if you are trusting in your own righteousness you are trusting in those fig leaves.

Doesn't mention heaven.

And that's what repentance does, Ezekiel 18.
The holy of Holies represents heaven. Only one special priest was allowed to enter once a year to make atonement for the souls of the people. Symbolically he was entering "heaven" which the Holy of Holies represents. When Jesus was crucified the heavy curtain in the temple that separated the Holy of Holies from the sanctuary was torn in two by an earthquake showing us that Jesus made it possible for all to enter heaven in His name. Forty years after that God permitted the temple to be destroyed showing us that it was no longer necessary to continuously offer animal blood for atonement. The plan of redemption God instigated in Eden and foreshadowed through the Old Testament was fulfilled.
Jesus' sacrifice does not eliminate the need for repentance, we have to repent to receive it. And if we sin through the weakness of our flesh, we repent and we are cleansed from unrighteousness because of Messiah's sacrifice, who was "wounded for our transgressions." Isaiah 53.

Last edited:
Yep, insincere repentance or sacrifices does nothing.

Kinda like reliance on Jesus' blood and continuing to sin, right?
No one who willfully and deliberately continues to sin has seen Jesus or known Him. I John 3:6. The original Greek implies continuous deliberate action.

An asham doesn't cleanse all sins.

Really Sherlock?
The once a year sacrifice done by the priest in the Holy of Holies was designed to cease all the sins from all the people.
Why don't you be a Sherlock and start investigating the plan of redemption from Genesis and follow the pattern up to Isaiah 53.?

It's a made up term with no basis in Tanakh. Psalm 2 shows the nations, including Christianity, fight against the anointed.

Both teach abrogation. If they didn't, you'd be observant.
Psalm 2 is a Messianic Psalm which is about Jesus, the Messiah. There is only one Messiah in scripture and the prophets recognized that He had to come to the second temple before it was destroyed when the Jews had lost their power to pronounce capital judgments. This has all been fulfilled.
What's your definition of "Observant?' You can't begin to be observant if you reject what God has ordained to be His plan of redemption. If you reject that, then you can be as observant as you want but you are basically in rebellion against what God has required for your actual salvation.

I don't have a link, I am giving you the reference from the text where I am getting it from.
How do you know it's legit?

The Messiah is called the "Mimra" in the Targums and this word associates God with the Messiah as His manifestation.
Where?

The word appears 596 times in the Targums,
Yep, and I haven't seen it reference Messiah.

but never in the Talmud because they knew that the Christians at that time understood that the word Mimra meant Messiah. It is the equivalent of the word "Logos" in John 1:1.
No, the word just means word, command, not a person. You make up a lot.

In the once a year sacrifice all sins are covered. Numbers is talking about the sacrifices that are done during the year.
The Messiah's sacrifice was for Israel first then the Gentiles. You have to coordinate all the scriptures that deal with the Gentiles coming to the Messiah. That has been fulfilled.
You'd better join and get your sins removed. if you are trusting in your own righteousness you are trusting in those fig leaves.
Nope. I already gave the sins that aren't. Repeating yourself after you were shown to be wrong doesn't help your case.

The holy of Holies represents heaven. Only one special priest was allowed to enter once a year to make atonement for the souls of the people. Symbolically he was entering "heaven" which the Holy of Holies represents.
Did he sprinkle blood on the earthly temple? No.

When Jesus was crucified the heavy curtain in the temple that separated the Holy of Holies from the sanctuary was torn in two by an earthquake showing us that Jesus made it possible for all to enter heaven in His name.
Which is a lie because nothing confirms this.

Forty years after that God permitted the temple to be destroyed showing us that it was no longer necessary to continuously offer animal blood for atonement.
No, the sacrifices continued for 37+ years after his death contradicting your point.

The plan of redemption God instigated in Eden and foreshadowed through the Old Testament was fulfilled.
Jesus' sacrifice does not eliminate the need for repentance, we have to repent to receive it. And if we sin through the weakness of our flesh, we repent and we are cleansed from unrighteousness because of Messiah's sacrifice, who was "wounded for our transgressions." Isaiah 53.
An asham doesn't cut it.

The once a year sacrifice done by the priest in the Holy of Holies was designed to cease all the sins from all the people.
Nope. Which sins were covered? How did blood covered money owed, property lost, etc.?

Why don't you be a Sherlock and start investigating the plan of redemption from Genesis and follow the pattern up to Isaiah 53.?
Why don't you have a good response as to an asham and it not covering all sins?

Psalm 2 is a Messianic Psalm which is about Jesus, the Messiah.
It was about David, who was anointed.

There is only one Messiah in scripture and the prophets recognized that He had to come to the second temple before it was destroyed when the Jews had lost their power to pronounce capital judgments.
I showed that's not true.

This has all been fulfilled.
What's your definition of "Observant?' You can't begin to be observant if you reject what God has ordained to be His plan of redemption. If you reject that, then you can be as observant as you want but you are basically in rebellion against what God has required for your actual salvation.
Jeremiah 31:31-34 doesn't support you.

Nope. Which sins were covered? How did blood covered money owed, property lost, etc.?

Why don't you have a good response as to an asham and it not covering all sins?
You are confusing an asham offering with the once a year offering the priest made for all the people in the holy of holies, that's not the same thing.

Did he sprinkle blood on the earthly temple? No.

Which is a lie because nothing confirms this.

No, the sacrifices continued for 37+ years after his death contradicting your point.

An asham doesn't cut it.
God was instigating the New Covenant where Jesus' blood was accepted on the heavenly altar which the Holy of Holies is a foreshadow.
There was an earthquake at that time. If you research it you will find the evidence I can't right now, too busy, but when I get a chance I'll track it down there was a video done on it with the dates that correlate to the time of Jesus' death.
The sacrifices continued while the gospel was being preached, giving the Jews a chance to hear it so that when God allowed the temple to be destroyed they would know why they didn't need it anymore.
An asham sacrifice is the sacrifice that the people brought to the priest. The sacrifice that atones for the sins of all the people is the sacrifice that the priest brought before God once a year.

Last edited:
Nope. I already gave the sins that aren't. Repeating yourself after you were shown to be wrong doesn't help your case.
You didn't show me to be wrong, you just showed that you don't know the difference between an asham sacrifice the the once a year sacrifice that the priest did in the Holy of Holies, they are not the same thing.

Back