Why OSAS Is True

Hark

Correct Hark

Christ's Catholic Church points to Our Savior Jesus Christ
That is not all who they are pointing to, brother. The RCC has placed themselves in between the believe and Jesus as if they are the door to enter in to obtain salvation by. Need you reread Catholic catechism # 846? Notice the heading near it as no salvation outside the Catholic Church.

So they are pointing to the RCC for believers to go to for life and not to Jesus Christ. It is one or the other. It cannot be both.

Like it or not, the RCC has become the Indian Giver of salvation; they take it back from Jesus and say come here for life.

I heard this Catholic saying.. if a sinner is dying in the desert, a Catholic can say call on Jesus Christ and you will be saved. But if that sinner is not dying in the desert, the Catholic are to say God gives more grace for that sinner to join the Catholic Church to obtain salvation by.

But scriptures says grace cannot be of works for then grace is no longer grace.

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

So has the Catholics become blinded like the Jews? But the Jews are unbelievers whereas the Catholics are saved by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God has raised Him from the dead. You are saved for believing in the Lord Jesus Christ & that God has raised him from the dead.

The RCC has become corrupt and a thief from the early onset by covetous men in that power place of the city of Rome. Wake up, brother.

Arch Stanton

Peter was forced to move because the first church (in Jerusalem) had become corrupt.
scripture for the 'force'?
Apostasy can be very easy for those who are strongly religious.
Maybe, but Christ gave us promises that protects His Catholic Church
Churches do go apostate.
Just not Christ's Catholic Church... what verse shows you the Catholic Church?
Yet... Christianity is not supposed to be a religion. Its about God establishing a personal relationship with Him
Can't get closer than through the Eucharist.... life within me
walking in sound Bible doctrine.
That would be pretty difficult for the early Jewish Catholics... NO BIBLE in AD 40
The Catholic church had butchered sound doctrine.
Your personal interpretation of scripture Gene
And has since refused to correct what was taught after believers began gaining access to their own Bibles.
Thank you Gutenberg
That out of many who believe in Jesus and are saved, that "only a few will find it?"
Narrow gate
I can admit the Jews who started the first church were idiots and blew it.
I disagree

GeneZ

Apostolic is not the same as Apostles

That would be kind of difficult for the first Jewish Christians [Catholic/Universal Church]
Do you have any answers for anything? Do you ever explain and teach what you are getting at?

It would be helpful.

GeneZ

Christ's Catholic Church has had several brilliant theologians [Thomas Aquinas, Jerome, Cyprian, Clement, Irenaeus, Ambrose, etc.] throughout the centuries Gene.

The Wright brothers were also brilliant at that stage of development of understanding flight and aviation.

The body of Christ is living and GROWING and MATURING.

Or? We worship religion that never advances.

Arch Stanton

The RCC has placed themselves in between the believe and Jesus as if they are the door to enter in to obtain salvation by.
Given the authority by Christ Himself
Need you reread Catholic catechism # 846? Notice the heading near it as no salvation outside the Catholic Church.
Christ wants our obedience Hark ... even Christ made mention of obedience --
Mt 23:2-3 The scribes and the Pharisees have taken their seat on the chair of Moses. Therefore, do and observe all things whatsoever they tell you, but do not follow their example. For they preach but they do not practice.
It is one or the other. It cannot be both.
Protestants live in the 'either/or' while I live in the 'both/and'... it can and is both due to the fact that Christ gave us His Church and protected it.
So has the Catholics become blinded like the Jews?
Same Church if you are referring to the early Jewish Catholics [Universal Church]
You are saved for believing in the Lord Jesus Christ & that God has raised him from the dead.
AMEN Hark :)

Arch Stanton

Do you have any answers for anything?
?... when I supply verses though, I tend to get replies like 'your churches interpretation is incorrect'.... or 'your church is in apostasy'
Do you ever explain and teach what you are getting at?
Yes, but when you bring up 10 topics in your posts, I try to focus on one. It would be like me reversing it and blasting away at 10 things you don't have in common with the CC or the protestant community down the road.
It would be helpful.
Understood Gene

Arch Stanton

The Wright brothers were also brilliant at that stage of development of understanding flight and aviation.
Indeed!
The body of Christ is living and GROWING and MATURING.
Indeed!
Or? We worship religion that never advances.
I don't worry about the word 'religion', just the fact that Christ gave the keys of authority to Peter and with the other apostles they grew His Church.... succession in that Church with the protection of the HS.

praise_yeshua

There are plenty of people that have put their hope in OSAS that just haven't been saved.

They have never sought God by faith. They've stumbled.

Sure, they believe they have life in the "Scriptures" but they are no different than those Jesus said hated Him....

Joh 5:39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me,
Joh 5:40 yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.
Joh 5:41 I do not receive glory from people.

There are plenty of people that can quote the KJV. They believe they have life in the words of the KJV...... but when you start pointing out to them that this doesn't save anyone....... They get angry. Jesus just doesn't mean anything to them.

A person has to go to Jesus to be saved. No. That doesn't mean you need to go to Gary Mac.

GeneZ

Mt 23:2-3 The scribes and the Pharisees have taken their seat on the chair of Moses. Therefore, do and observe all things whatsoever they tell you, but do not follow their example. For they preach but they do not practice.

Protestants live in the 'either/or' while I live in the 'both/and'... it can and is both due to the fact that Christ gave us His Church and protected it.

Same Church if you are referring to the early Jewish Catholics [Universal Church]

AMEN Hark :)
that early church is nothing like we see today.......

GeneZ

How can hypocrites tell them the right things to do? They can not. Something is terribly wrong with that kind of translation.

The book of Matthew was originally written in Hebrew/Aramaic. That can be seen how certain words were translieterated into Greek giving us odd spellings because of the way Greek translated Hebrew. Matthew was originally written to the Jewish Christians. When reading and translating from the Hebrew version it sheds light on what Jesus was saying. It begins to finally make sense.

Here is what I speak of....

The scribes and the Pharisees have taken their seat on the chair of Moses.
Therefore, do and observe all things whatsoever he (Moses) tells you (from the Scriptures),
but do not follow their example. For they preach but they do not practice.

If you taught history this should be on interest to you.... The man is a Christian friendly Jewish teacher. The entire video is informative and interesting. But, ifr you want to see what Matthew 2 says in the Hebrew you can begin listening @ 01:11.

Last edited:

GeneZ

It is the mustard seed Gene... it grows. Same beliefs though!
Same... yes. The Wright brothers used wings. Used mechanical means for moving air.
But we have ADVANCED in understanding.

A body grows and changes as it matures. Little kids wear clothes that adults no longer wear. But they both needed clothing.

Hark

Indeed.... that is what the councils [over the centuries] have provided.
What does the RCC says this mean in scripture?

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. 38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

GeneZ

Indeed.... that is what the councils [over the centuries] have provided.
You're still back in the colonial days, sir. We have highways now. Airplanes. Cars... atomic bombs.

And, doctrinal understanding also advances. Not everything in the Word of God was understood back then. Treasures of knowledge are buried in the Scriptures awaiting to be discovered at the right time. Uranium was hidden and buried under the feet of men who once fought with swords and shields. You keep wanting to perfect your ability dual with a sword? You still want to charge into battle on a horse?

The principles of truth remain the same. Its applications must advance. Why? Evil is like a constantly mutating virus. If you do not advance it will destroy your freedom.

"My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of
complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden
all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." Colossians 2:2-3​

Hidden in Christ? He is now be the Word of God to us! (John 1:1)

Hidden in the Word of God are treasures of knowledge and understanding awaiting to be dug out and seen to be understood at the right time in history! Truths that were not understood hundreds of years ago because the need to know them was not yet made manifest as history moves forward with ever changing ways of doing things.

Yet, because fallen man remains basically the same animal he was thousands of years ago? The Word is ours to show us how to approach our present state. Just the same... after the Church went out into all the world? The current world is a transformed world. Yet, with fallen humans living in it just the same. Treasures of knowledge are hidden in Christ!

that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are
hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." Colossians 2:3​
There is gold and diamonds in them there Scriptures!

Grace and peace......

Last edited:

Our Lord's God

You mean by reading that scripture out of context as you did,

That WAS the context.

ignoring the scripture testifying to the deity of Jesus Christ as God?

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. 12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. 14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings: 15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; 16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Gary Mac

that early church is nothing like we see today.......
It is exactly as it was in the early day. His church is like Him and always has been that way starting in Adam, he was the first to become like God to know this difference Gen 3:22, and many followed after, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120, and all today who God is manifest Himself in today no different at all from the beginning.

If you are referring to denominations as His church then yes they are nothing like what God designed them to be as He is and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, they all have made their own heaven and dictate to their gods what they would have him be. That is why there are so many arguments about their beliefs for their gods. They all have a different one with a different set of laws to govern their beliefs.

Gary Mac

You mean we do not have NT Scriptures, and must depend solely upon the OT and the temporary gifts?
You dont get it. The old is law to regulate a belief. The new is God manifest in you by SPirit who opens all of His heaven to you. The old law cant do that. it has always been that way with God.

Starting in Adam he was of the laws of Eden until he ate of Gods Spirit, only then did he become like God to know this difference and was kicked pout of that established place for law to walk as He walks in His same light, till the ground that he came from. Gen 3:22.

Moses was of the old law until God reveled Himself in Moses and became of the new,. a You can read the difference before and after God opend His heaven in him.
Abraham did the same

Jesus received the same for he went from teaching the old laws in the temple even from a young age to teachings SPirit after God came to him by His SPirit and opened up a whole NEW way of thinking. Matt 3:16.

120 went from trying to follow the law to actually receiving from God the w just as Adam did, Abraham did, Moses did, Jesus did in Matt 3:16. All of these went from the Old to the new. Sadly today most only see two books, one of old and one of new but actually live in the old refusing to become the new. where we become like Him by His SPirit.

And once you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3, the new laws that only Gods SPirit can deliver as truth where old things pass away and all things become new just as it did in all of these., anew heavern and earth so obvious happened in Jesus in Matt 3;16.

Hark

That WAS the context.
Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: ...... 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

What evil caused you to insist that I must serve your God rather than my Lord's God?
Explain how those scripture are evil to you when every knee shall bow to Jesus as God?