Why OSAS Is True

Our Lord's God

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: ...... 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

And?

Are we to add your imagination?

Explain how those scripture are evil to you when every knee shall bow to Jesus as God?

Hark

And?

Are we to add your imagination?
What is my imagination when it is written plainly as such that Jesus is God?

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: ...... 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Our Lord's God

What is my imagination when it is written plainly as such that Jesus is God?

Nothing here indicates "Jesus is God."

Your wayward imagination did that.

GeneZ

You dont get it. The old is law to regulate a belief. The new is God manifest in you by SPirit who opens all of His heaven to you. The old law cant do that. it has always been that way with God.
I understand that. Its you who failed to understand my answer. Which I have become used to seeing with you.

Go back and see what I was responding to? I showed you how what was claimed was wrong.

GeneZ said:
that early church is nothing like we see today.......
Gary Mac
It is exactly as it was in the early day. His church is like Him and always has been that way starting in Adam, he was the first to become like God to know this difference Gen 3:22, and many followed after, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120, and all today who God is manifest Himself in today no different at all from the beginning.

Yet, as usual.. you got what I said all wrong, thus avoiding having to deal with the reality set before you. What you do in how you reason, is like a snake that slithers one direction to the next as it moves forward... You are unable to go a straight line.

I had you on Ignore for a long time.

Why? You have lots of Scripture *memorized.* And, also have your own style of subjective proud reasoning that apparently your guiding spirits encourage with you.

Need I say more? As long as you read this just once it has served its purpose. You are understood.

And the Lord reigns forever more. Those who produce wood, hay, and stubble, will be denied being allowed to be one with Him in His reign.

have a nice Day.

Gary Mac

I understand that. Its you who failed to understand my answer. Which I have become used to seeing with you.

Go back and see what I was responding to? I showed you how what was claimed was wrong.

Yet, as usual.. you got what I said all wrong, thus avoiding having to deal with the reality set before you. What you do in how you reason, is like a snake that slithers one direction to the next as it moves forward... You are unable to go a straight line.
A straight line is to not deviate from the goal and the goal is God Himself be in you. That seems to be to simple for you who is in speculation and looking over here and over there for truths and when it is presented to you, like that snake slithers into a den of laws to try and explain away why one cant reach that goal to be as He is. Your statement is so hypocritical -- typical for a religious mind.
I had you on Ignore for a long time.
You missed a lot about who God is in that time.
Why? You have lots of Scripture *memorized.* And, also have your own style of subjective proud reasoning that apparently your guiding spirits encourage with you.
Memorized because they are who I am, I live it. .
Need I say more? As long as you read this just once it has served its purpose. You are understood.
No you do not understand me at all let alone Jesus Christ.
And the Lord reigns forever more. Those who produce wood, hay, and stubble, will be denied being allowed to be one with Him in His reign.
Does He really reign over you that you follow Him in His way to be as He is, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, walk as He walks in His same light? I do not think He is lord over you at all, obvious in your testimony where you make stipulation over Him, dictating to Him who He is, what He can and cannot do.

You just want me to be like you, believe as you instead of Him.
have a nice Day.
I always do for Love is the light that sustains me for my God is Love and I am His temple.
Cant go wrong in that -- unless of course one is as you who see His way we should be like Him as a snake in the grass.

GeneZ

A straight line is to not deviate from the goal and the goal is God Himself be in you. That seems to be to simple for you who is in speculation and looking over here and over there for truths and when it is presented to you, like that snake slithers into a den of laws to try and explain away why one cant reach that goal to be as He is. Your statement is so hypocritical -- typical for a religious mind.

You missed a lot about who God is in that time.

Memorized because they are who I am, I live it. .

No you do not understand me at all let alone Jesus Christ.

Does He really reign over you that you follow Him in His way to be as He is, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, walk as He walks in His same light? I do not think He is lord over you at all, obvious in your testimony where you make stipulation over Him, dictating to Him who He is, what He can and cannot do.

You just want me to be like you, believe as you instead of Him.

I always do for Love is the light that sustains me for my God is Love and I am His temple.
Cant go wrong in that -- unless of course one is as you who see His way we should be like Him as a snake in the grass.
Gary... sorry. You should ignore me.

Gary Mac

Gary... sorry. You should ignore me.
Oh no' not at all' I never would ignore anyone, Love will never ignore anyone. To ignore would only indicate immaturity and insecurity and no confidence in the Father as the way.

A lot of people put me on ignore for their own insecurity due to their own beliefs of a god, with no confidence for who they are in the Father to be anointed of Him.

And these who do put people on ignore is only a sign of immaturity. And I really do understand why people would put me on ignore.

Christ is humiliating to the temper of mind that looks upon God through a belief instead of the reality of in the presence of God with Christ in you, you anointed of God, as your own mind. Observe the rebellion of people in this very forum to be like Him that God demands of us to have His same mind, be in His same image which is SPirit, the mind of Christ.

The moment one stopes debating with God about Him being flesh, a man as a god, instead of SPirit is the moment He comes to you and reveals Himself where the SPirit of God witnesses to the redemption of our Lord -- He does not witness to anything else. And it isnt that God wont reveal Himself is is that He cant in many because of mans beliefs instead of the reality of God manifest within.

Im not here to condemn anyone, I am here to repeat what Jesus said we should be in the Father and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and that just goads the spirit of religious folk with a belief system, so they try and ignore Him in His ways to be as He is.

Gary Mac

If Jesus did not think it was robbery to think Himself equal with God, then why would you believe that Jesus is not God?
Everyone who has God as their own disposition, BTW is simply Love for God is Love, does not find it robbery to be equal with Him, in fact He demands we be in John 17, He in you and you in Him as one, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect., same mind, same walk as He walks in it just as Jesus did no different at all. If you are not as He is then you do not follow Him in His ways at all.

But when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3.

Our Lord's God

If Jesus did not think it was robbery to think Himself equal with God, then why would you believe that Jesus is not God?

The passage itself has nothing to do with concluding Jesus is NOT God. There is no reason to suppose Jesus IS God in this passage. You wouldn't say Jesus is equal TO God if he IS God, would you?

Hark

The passage itself has nothing to do with concluding Jesus is NOT God. There is no reason to suppose Jesus IS God in this passage. You wouldn't say Jesus is equal TO God if he IS God, would you?
God being His Father and Him being His Son as the Son of the living God, then Jesus Christ is God.

Hark

Everyone who has God as their own disposition, BTW is simply Love for God is Love, does not find it robbery to be equal with Him, in fact He demands we be in John 17, He in you and you in Him as one, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect., same mind, same walk as He walks in it just as Jesus did no different at all. If you are not as He is then you do not follow Him in His ways at all.

But when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3.
We are not God and we hardly follow Him for the way He is God, but He is the God that helps us to follow Him and soon we will be made perfect by Him and be like Him when sin shall no longer separate us from God the Father every again for Christ is in us always; hence the light of God is God.

Hark

No.

A true believer is a begotten son of God.

The only God is Jesus Christ's God.
How do you explain the only begotten Son in referring to Jesus Christ?

This was John's testimony of Jesus Christ after he was officially saved at Pentecost.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Why say He is the only begotten of the Father if new believers were also said to be begotten of the Father?

This was following the testimony that Jesus as the Word of God existed before His incarnation for why He is the Creator as in God.

John 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made...10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not........ 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

GeneZ

Oh no' not at all' I never would ignore anyone, Love will never ignore anyone. To ignore would only indicate immaturity and insecurity and no confidence in the Father as the way.

A lot of people put me on ignore for their own insecurity due to their own beliefs of a god, with no confidence for who they are in the Father to be anointed of Him.

And these who do put people on ignore is only a sign of immaturity. And I really do understand why people would put me on ignore.

Christ is humiliating to the temper of mind that looks upon God through a belief instead of the reality of in the presence of God with Christ in you, you anointed of God, as your own mind. Observe the rebellion of people in this very forum to be like Him that God demands of us to have His same mind, be in His same image which is SPirit, the mind of Christ.

The moment one stopes debating with God about Him being flesh, a man as a god, instead of SPirit is the moment He comes to you and reveals Himself where the SPirit of God witnesses to the redemption of our Lord -- He does not witness to anything else. And it isnt that God wont reveal Himself is is that He cant in many because of mans beliefs instead of the reality of God manifest within.

Im not here to condemn anyone, I am here to repeat what Jesus said we should be in the Father and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and that just goads the spirit of religious folk with a belief system, so they try and ignore Him in His ways to be as He is.
After Paul warns that we are to avoid certain believers? We are to ignore nobody?

I guess I am the one who must put you back on ignore.

You admit a lot of people do put you on ignore? And, they are all immature for doing so?

I see. You are Christ now...

God has revealed Himself to me. Powerfully. But you? I've known people like you. Truly like you.

Have a nice Day...

GeneZ

No.

A true believer is a begotten son of God.

The only God is Jesus Christ's God.
His "humanity's" God. He was speaking from his humanity when he called the Father his God.

Some folks jump the train because they fail to see that God and Humanity is what Jesus is. Its easy to do. If the Holy Spirit is not operational in that believer.

Our Lord's God

His "humanity's" God. He was speaking from his humanity when he called the Father his God.

Jesus said he was speaking about HIS God.

In Trinity world, God the Son is referring to God the Father as his God.

Some folks jump the train because they fail to see that God and Humanity is what Jesus is. Its easy to do. If the Holy Spirit is not operational in that believer.

Gary Mac

We are not God
unless one makes you a god to worship.
and we hardly follow Him
Not we -- you!
for the way He is God,
And man is the temple of Him .
but He is the God that helps us to follow Him
He doesnt help anyone to follow Him, His stipulations come with an IF. If you will do this
and soon we will be made perfect by Him
Those who has received Him manifest in us by His SPirit are made perfect by the same Spirit be in us Who was in Christ Jesus.
and be like Him when sin shall no longer separate us from God the Father every again for Christ is in us always; hence the light of God is God.
Nothing can separate me from the Father, He in me and I in Him are one, see John 17.

Beware of anything that would keep you separated from Him.