Why OSAS Is True

GeneZ

There are two kinds of people who takes sides over OSAS.

Those who know the holiness and love of God.
And, those who fail to do so.

Those who know the holiness and love of God see how those who fight it, walk with a God/god of self contradiction.
They resent God nullifying their self importance.

Gary Mac

There are two kinds of people who takes sides over OSAS.

Those who know the holiness and love of God.
And, those who fail to do so.

Those who know the holiness and love of God see how those who fight it, walk with a God/god of self contradiction.
They resent God nullifying their self importance.
When one see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. And once one is like Him there is no way to turn away from that information for it will hang with your mind the rest of your life.

That is what Gods salvation is, you being like Him, there is no other salvation to be had in the Father who is Love. And once has received Love as your own disposition with He in you and you in Him as one as John 17 is clear that we be, then once saved in Him and He in you as one, there is no walking away from it.

One can reject it but one cannot erase it from the mind.

civic

When one see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. And once one is like Him there is no way to turn away from that information for it will hang with your mind the rest of your life.

That is what Gods salvation is, you being like Him, there is no other salvation to be had in the Father who is Love. And once has received Love as your own disposition with He in you and you in Him as one as John 17 is clear that we be, then once saved in Him and He in you as one, there is no walking away from it.

One can reject it but one cannot erase it from the mind.
this is your response in every thread your sinless perfection and that you are the same as Jesus.

GeneZ

this is your response in every thread your sinless perfection and that you are the same as Jesus.
He is in trouble and does not know it.....

Paul, Peter, James, Matthew, Mark, John all saw Jesus. None of them became as Jesus. We all become "spiritually modified" according of how well we are able to perceive Jesus.

And, I might add. That can never happen with reading only the KJV. Then, you can only become more like Shakespeare.

Gary Mac

Yes agree, as we are supposed to be, same Father in me who was in Christ Jesus, same One Jesus prayed to for me to be in in his God that He prayed to and obeyed. John 17.

God really did send Jesus to show us the way to His mercy seat, the place God and man come together as one. Jesus refed to this reunion as born again, a renewing of the mind to think in Gods terms just as Jesus did. Restored to Him.

However not many actually follow Jesus to the Father and find His way to be as He is, same mind, same walk as He walks.

So yes nearly every post repeats that what Jesus said we should be in the Father, and I will continue to repeat Him. And perhaps someday someone here will actually start listening to Jesus instead of dictating their own ways for him.

Gary Mac

So to be of God as Jesus teaches us to be is trouble? How did you come up with that assessment? I bet you learned that in some church.
Paul, Peter, James, Matthew, Mark, John all saw Jesus. None of them became as Jesus. We all become "spiritually modified" according of how well we are able to perceive Jesus.

Sure they did right when God came to them in an upper room just as He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16. you can see all of these lives change after that event. The same happens today in all who will actually receieve from God as these did.

As long as you are spiritually modified by the laws of the belief system you creed to, God doesnt have a chance to give to you what He have to these to walk as He walks in His same light as these did and you are supposed to yourself'

Perceiving Jesus is to have the same identity, same mind, in the Father Jesus had in the Father.

But I do agree with you to you that is trouble.
And, I might add. That can never happen with reading only the KJV. Then, you can only become more like Shakespeare.
The only way it can happen is if you receieve the same form God Jesus received from Him. The KJV is only a tutorial, an instruction manual on how to receive from God the same as these did. But then you would have fo follow those instructions to reap from it what it is for.

Slyzr

He does have "in that day" ... thingy.

Gary Mac

He does have "in that day" ... thingy.
Agreed -- In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

I do have in that day thingy. Thank you for understanding what it is to be in that day.

Slyzr

Agreed -- In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

I do have in that day thingy. Thank you for understanding what it is to be in that day.

I do not want to understand your in that day thingy.

That is your thingy.

Gary Mac

I do not want to understand your in that day thingy.

That is your thingy.
So you believe that I wrote John 16:23? Interesting why you would think that I did and my thingy. But actually I cant take credit for what Jesus himself said. But thanks for the comparison anyway.

Im honored that you would compare me with his thingy.

Slyzr

So you believe that I wrote John 16:23? Interesting why you would think that I did and my thingy. But actually I cant take credit for what Jesus himself said. But thanks for the comparison anyway.

Im honored that you would compare me with his thingy.

Never said you were that.

Seemed to me though, you were.

are you saying you are not in the father as Jesus was?

For .... you seem to keep on saying you are in the father as Jesus was.

Last edited:

Gary Mac

Never said you were that.
Didnt you state that in that day is my thingy and not Jesus thingy In John 16:23?

Here is what you said -- I do not want to understand your in that day thingy.

Actually it isnt my thingy at all, I didnt write John 16:23
Seemed to me though, you were.
It does seem that way to you.
are you saying you are not in the father as Jesus was?
Not at all, if you will read it I and the Father are one He in me and I in Him just as Jesus was one in Him. See Jesus prayer to his God thay you be as well in John 17.
For .... you seem to keep on saying you are in the father as Jesus was.
I dont seem to be saying that at all, It is very plain and clear that I am. If you dont believe Jesus in John 17 then I understand why it is confusing for you to be one in Him as Jesus was one in Him yourself.

Slyzr

Didnt you state that in that day is my thingy and not Jesus thingy In John 16:23?

Here is what you said -- I do not want to understand your in that day thingy.

Actually it isnt my thingy at all, I didnt write John 16:23

It does seem that way to you.

Not at all, if you will read it I and the Father are one He in me and I in Him just as Jesus was one in Him. See Jesus prayer to his God thay you be as well in John 17.

I dont seem to be saying that at all, It is very plain and clear that I am. If you dont believe Jesus in John 17 then I understand why it is confusing for you to be one in Him as Jesus was one in Him yourself.

Ok ... Gary you are.

balh ... blah ... blah ......you and your Father are one.

No one matters but you and your Father.

Unless you have popping ......

That is about it ....

No more pooping .....

Unless you are with Gary and his father.

Doing pooping . ......

Gary Mac

Ok ... Gary you are.

balh ... blah ... blah ......you and your Father are one.
That is what He says.
No one matters but you and your Father.
Everyone matters to God, His desire is all come to have His same knowledge have His same mind.
Unless you have popping ......
I do not recognize that term from insufficient data. Is it a biblical term?
That is about it ....
Agreed.
No more pooping .....
There is that term again. I dont remember where Jesus used the term?
Unless you are with Gary and his father.
Actually unless you are with Christ in the Father.
Doing pooping . ......
Ill have to investigate the term where Jesus is pooping. Is that another term for messiah?

OH WAIT !!! Now I get the connection, the way of Jesus Christ for you is only pooping. Now I get it.