Why Satan… Tomorrow?

The context of this OP is Satan... not man.

Does God want Satan to do evil tomorrow?

Is the fallen nature Satan, or apart from Satan.
I cannot know what God wants Satan to do tomorrow.
I know that He allows Him to be active and that there is nothing good in Satan, so he will do evil.
1Pe 5:8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Whether God wants Satan to do what he does, is not clear to me.
When a woman is raped, is Satan or man culpable?

Last edited:
Is the fallen nature Satan, or apart from Satan.
I cannot know what God want's Satan to do tomorrow.
I know that He allows Him to be active and that there is nothing good in Satan, so he will do evil.
1Pe 5:8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Whether God wants Satan to do what he does, is not clear to me.
When a woman is raped, is Satan or man culpable?

I agree that culpability is an issue in this discussion.

I said that God stopped Satan from killing JOB. I never said anything about his children.

You have repeatedly partially quoted Job 2:6

Job 2:6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

Because the question was about the evil Satan did do… not the evil Satan did not do.

Since God stopped Satan from killing Job, why didnt God also stop Satan from killing Job’s children?

Saw - by ReverendRV

Job 2:4 KJV
; And Satan answered the LORD, and said, “Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.”

What would you give to save your Life? Might you say, “My kingdom for a glass of water!”? No? Even if your Life depended on it?? ~ This is essentially what happened to Job. God blessed him and he became the richest man in the land; but not for long. God boasted of Job to Satan, so Satan attacked Job, taking everything away from him; including his children. Yet in all of this, Job didn’t curse God. God again boasted of Job to Satan and this is where Satan answered the LORD, and said, ‘Skin for skin, a man will give ALL he has to save his life!’ In saying this, Satan meant that the reason Job didn’t curse God is because he hadn’t attacked Job’s body. ~ The Jews say that ‘skin for skin’ means ‘member for member’; or body part for body part. The Devil meant that if a rock was thrown at our eye, we would give up our hand to save our eye. If something fell from above, we would wrap our arms around our head; we would not even spare our own body parts to save our lives! Wouldn't you agree we know this is true, because we learned about human instinct in our schools? So indeed, you know that you would stop at nothing to save your life…

We see Satan’s Thesis played out on the screen for us in the “Saw” movie franchise. A homicidal maniac devises deathtraps and puts people in them; but he gives them a choice. The deathtraps are designed to kill the person; unless they sacrifice their own body in time to escape. Over and over again, we see this Morality Play unfold. Some choose to live; but some choose to keep their body part and die. Your Sin is a part of you too; will you cut it off to escape, or will you hesitate and die? ~ The first deathtrap in all of history was devised by another homicidal maniac; Satan himself. The Serpent of old set a trap for Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. God graciously told Adam that eating of one tree in the garden would kill him, but Satan told them they would surely not die; and would become like God himself. They ate of that tree and began to die; dying they would die. By desiring to be like God, Adam broke the first Commandment; not to have any gods before the LORD. They deserved to go to Hell for eternity, but God sacrificed an innocent animal and took its skin, to be covering for Adam and Eve’s spiritual and physical nakedness. This act was symbolic of a once and future sacrifice that would cover the shame of our Sin…

We all are in Satan’s deathtrap, because like Adam, ‘we are dying, and we will die’. But there is no greater love than one man lay down his Life, that another may live; Jesus entered into the deathtrap and took the believers place! John the Baptist said that Jesus Christ was the Lamb of God who would take away the Sin of the World. We are Saved by the Grace of God, through Faith in the risen Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, apart for any Work we could do to earn it. Put your trust in Jesus and repent of your Sins, find a Bible believing Church and learn how to become his disciple. ~ Will you do what it takes to save your eternal Life?? Jesus authenticated Satan’s premise, “And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter Life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into Hell.” There is nothing that you have that you will not give up to save your Life. We do not know when we will die! If you were in a wreck today; like a reflex, there is nothing you wouldn’t give up; even your Atheism. Don’t wait and take a chance; when Death comes, you may hesitate and not confess Jesus Christ as your Lord…

1st John 1:9 KJV; If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

What an utterly redundant and absurd question to ask anyone.

This is asked of course because of a fanciful premise created in your mind by self.

When you choose to do anything good or evil, God is not glorified in either. Through self will and free choices you are only blowing your own trumpet.

When I choose to do what God predestined me to do?

God desires to be glorified, by those He indwells with His Spirit, through their obedience to His leading.
Php 2:13 for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

Can you give God the glory for choosing to save you - No you cannot, because you believe you chose, and forced God's hand.
Can you give God the glory, for allowing vessels created for destruction, to be cast into the eternal lake of fire? - No you cannot, you even give man the glory for that one.

God allows all evil.

He allows what He predestined?

Does it glorify Him because He allows it. So whether determined or allowed, is He ultimately glorified is a question that deserves pondering.
Look at Job and his life. Who got the glory?
Job 42:1 Then Job answered the LORD and said:
Job 42:2 “I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
Job 42:3 ‘Who is this that hides counsel without knowledge?’ Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand, things too wonderful for me, which I did not know.
Job 42:4 ‘Hear, and I will speak; I will question you, and you make it known to me.’
Job 42:5 I had heard of you by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees you;
Job 42:6 therefore I despise myself, and repent in dust and ashes.”

Did you miss this?

Actually according to Calvinism God does that

Kind of strange that God ordains every sin and when men go ahead and commit these sins God predestined, He gets really upset, sometimes furious, that they actually went right ahead and did exactly what He willed them to do.

But that's the wild insanity of Calvinism.

Did you miss this?

Actually according to Calvinism God does that

God does not “do evil”… but he did determine that Satan “do evil”.

Now your turn…

Does God Want Satan To Do Evil Tomorrow?

…​

Kind of strange that God ordains every sin and when men go ahead and commit these sins God predestined, He gets really upset, sometimes furious, that they actually went right ahead and did exactly what He willed them to do.

Yes it is

That’s no different than me saying of your view…

Kind of strange that God allows every sin and when men go ahead and commit these sins God allowed, He gets really upset, sometimes furious, that they actually went right ahead and did exactly what He allowed them to do.

But that's the wild insanity of your view.

Back