Why Satan… Tomorrow?

Where does that state God made Pharaoh the man that he is from birth

You seem to have left off a few details

and skipped to the end

Why do Calvinists routinely fail to mention those verses which say Pharaoh hardened his own heart?

It's quite telling really.

Why do Calvinists routinely fail to mention those verses which say Pharaoh hardened his own heart?

Not just that

But entire issue of the whole of Pharaoh's life

They assume because he was hardened at the end he was made to be the hard stubborn man that he was by God from birth

Because we believe in compatibalism.
Why do YOU ignore all the passages which teach that GOD hardened Pharaoh's heart?

(Exo 4:21) And the LORD said unto Moses, […] I will harden his heart, […]
(Exo 7:3) And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, […]
(Exo 7:13) And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, […] as the LORD had said.
(Exo 7:14) And the LORD said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened, […;]
(Exo 7:22) […] and Pharaoh's heart was hardened,
(Exo 8:15) […] he hardened his heart, […]
(Exo 8:19) […] and Pharaoh's heart was hardened,
(Exo 8:32) And Pharaoh hardened his heart at this time also, […]
(Exo 9:7) […] And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened,
(Exo 9:12) And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, […]
(Exo 9:34) […] he sinned yet more, and hardened his heart, […]
(Exo 9:35) And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, […]
(Exo 10:1) And the LORD said […] I have hardened his heart, […]
(Exo 10:20) But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, […]
(Exo 10:27) But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, […]
(Exo 11:10) […] and the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, […]
(Exo 14:4) And I will harden Pharaoh's heart[…]
(Exo 14:8) And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, […]
(1Sa 6:6) […] as the Egyptians and Pharaoh hardened their hearts?

The Lord proclaims He will harden Pharaoh's heart - 4x
The Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart - 6x
Pharaoh's heart was hardened (passive) - 5x

Pharaoh hardened his heart - 4x

We believe all these Scriptures.
Why don't you?

Because we believe in compatibalism.

Please don't expect me, or anyone else, to believe that's why Calvinists routinely leave some verses out of this list until they are called on it.

Why do YOU ignore all the passages which teach that GOD hardened Pharaoh's heart?

(Exo 4:21) And the LORD said unto Moses, […] I will harden his heart, […]
(Exo 7:3) And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, […]
(Exo 7:13) And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, […] as the LORD had said.
(Exo 7:14) And the LORD said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened, […;]
(Exo 7:22) […] and Pharaoh's heart was hardened,
(Exo 8:15) […] he hardened his heart, […]
(Exo 8:19) […] and Pharaoh's heart was hardened,
(Exo 8:32) And Pharaoh hardened his heart at this time also, […]
(Exo 9:7) […] And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened,
(Exo 9:12) And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, […]
(Exo 9:34) […] he sinned yet more, and hardened his heart, […]
(Exo 9:35) And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, […]
(Exo 10:1) And the LORD said […] I have hardened his heart, […]
(Exo 10:20) But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, […]
(Exo 10:27) But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, […]
(Exo 11:10) […] and the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, […]
(Exo 14:4) And I will harden Pharaoh's heart[…]
(Exo 14:8) And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, […]
(1Sa 6:6) […] as the Egyptians and Pharaoh hardened their hearts?

The Lord proclaims He will harden Pharaoh's heart - 4x
The Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart - 6x
Pharaoh's heart was hardened (passive) - 5x

Pharaoh hardened his heart - 4x

We believe all these Scriptures.
Why don't you?

Do you know that the Bible tells us HOW God hardened Pharaoh's heart?

Calvinists never seem to mention that either.

I'll bet you don't care do you?

@Manfred

No that is a Calvinist claim

Pharaoh was the man that he was because God determined him to be that way from birth according to what Calvinism teaches

The bible does not teach that

The onus is on you to establish where the bible teaches that Pharaoh was determined that way from birth

“For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous.” (Rom 5:19)

“The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.” (Pro 16:4)

“The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray from birth, speaking lies.” (Psa 58:3)

“For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”” (Rom 9:17)

@Manfred

“For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous.” (Rom 5:19)

“The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.” (Pro 16:4)

“The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray from birth, speaking lies.” (Psa 58:3)

“For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”” (Rom 9:17)

nt

Last edited:
@Manfred

That says nothing at all about determining the type of man Pharaoh would be from birth

raising pharaoh up does not do it

all men are sinners so that does not do it

none of your verses do it

@Manfred

Noticed the 'many' ....

Which begs the question, are all from adam?

See?
You NEVER read anything I post, but simply ignore it.

Once AGAIN:

Rom. 9:17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”
False and You appear to be having reading difficulties

Raised him up to be pharaoh

it does not say he made him that way from birth

you were not ignored

you were answered

and you have not proven your claim

Does God Want Satan To Do Evil Tomorrow?
Could God take out Satan’s heart of stone today, and give him a heart of flesh, so that he would not want to do evil tomorrow?

CCP…​

# 111, @Sketo

probably God can do much more than we know or (can / allow ourselves to actually) think....

because people generally box God up by theological constructs and / or numerous ideas -- builded upon one and another and applied to Scripture as one decides, or group decides, or as we wish to (from how we naturally think/ have come to think)...

deconstruction can seem like a Sin... and so is not undertaken in earnest (it would appear by looking out at the Christian world) -- by all, and / or not for many, many years after becoming a believer in God / Christ .

Last edited:

Does God Want Satan To Do Evil Tomorrow?
Why didn’t God cast Satan down to a planet on the other side of the Universe? Did he not know what Satan would do having access to the Garden?

CCP…​

Back