"Why Vladimir Putin IS A Psychopath"

How is it not? All the money and supplies the west (NATO) has provided in this proxy war....and they have very little to show for it.

This war is good for no one except the military weapons producers and the globalist.
A little country has been able to hold off a Russian takeover for almost a year.
That is an amazing accomplishment.

Maybe the USA can spend a few more billion dollars. Break the stalemate.

Personally I believe the Bible says that Gog will win this "war".

Ah, but there is good news concerning Gog. God will defeat him soundly.

"...' This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Look, I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and bring you out with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all of them fully armed, a great company with shields of different types, all of them armed with swords." (Ezekiel 38:3-4)

___ ?

Yes, many things don't square. Only what you have been told and believe is what is actually happening.

This thread is so much exactly like that period of time when a shrink and a lot of Trump haterz wanted to tell us he was crazy and needed to be removed.
Biden, Putin and Zelensky are all psychos.

Same with whitmer, Pelossis Ardern and TruDolt.

And he is still acting...that's his job.

Don't forget commie Zelenski...Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy has got one of his leading political opponents arrested and put in handcuffs, then went on to brag about it on social media.
How is that different from Troodolt arresting truckers?

Ah, but there is good news concerning Gog. God will defeat him soundly.

"...' This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Look, I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and bring you out with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all of them fully armed, a great company with shields of different types, all of them armed with swords." (Ezekiel 38:3-4)

___ ?
How true...but this is not that battle.

Which means in order for God to fight at this later prophetic date they must exist in the future. I don't see NATO defeating Gog.

Zelensky "allowed" Russia to invade?
IOW he refused to hand over the country to Russia.

And sorry, but that cryptocurrancy conspiracy/laundering theory does not pass the smell test, and besides, you did not provide a link to a reliable source.

Reliable sources are an important feature of debating.

The National Enquirer might be a fun read to many, but using it as a basis to develop a given conspiracy belief won't go very far. Now, about Elvis...

_____

Those who want to stop the spread. Now, considering you want to see the war spread...perhaps to WW3...I don't support you.
That's why Sweden and Finland want to join NATO.To stop Putin's spread.

He still may spread anyways.He has mentioned using nukes from time to time and if not given what he wants which could turn out to be just about anything,he could use them.After all, he is a psychopath.

That's why Sweden and Finland want to join NATO.To stop Putin's spread.

He still may spread anyways.He has mentioned using nukes from time to time and if not given what he wants which could turn out to be just about anything,he could use them.After all, he is a psychopath.
Yes, it's gotten out of hand.

Back