Why we laugh and learn to distrust 'science"

There is no debate with you people, you are just atheist trolls.

I dunno bout you but I'm waiting for all the snow to be gone, like you promised. I have a walkabout scheduled for Antarctica this winter.
I wonder why climate denier keep repeating the same, tired, old “arguments”

are your propagandists not feeding you new material?

I wonder why climate denier keep repeating the same, tired, old “arguments”

Well, your tired arguments need updated perhaps.

You got like eight years to do it or we are all doomed.

Oh wait, this just in, the consensus is we already are doomed.

are your propagandists not feeding you new material?

You lefty people supply sooo much material for chuckles that I will go put more air in my tires to help your carbon phobia.

What's in it for anybody to tell us to stay six feet apart?
Fear. make people afraid they are easier to control. Make them afraid and they will buy the phony vaccine you're peddling. Fear my friend is a great motivator, especially when peddled by an "expert".

Well, your tired arguments need updated perhaps.

You got like eight years to do it or we are all doomed.

Oh wait, this just in, the consensus is we already are doomed.

You lefty people supply sooo much material for chuckles that I will go put more air in my tires to help your carbon phobia.
our arguments come from the 100% of scientific organizations that accept the reality of climate change

your “arguments” consist of disproven lies Anthony Watts posted on his conspiracy blog a decade ago

Fear. make people afraid they are easier to control. Make them afraid and they will buy the phony vaccine you're peddling. Fear my friend is a great motivator, especially when peddled by an "expert".
who do you think is doing this? The Illuminati or the Reptilians?

who do you think is doing this? The Illuminati or the Reptilians?
Only if fauci is a member of either one. You have to be a dunce to deny that little idiot lied but made tons of money. People took the stab out of fear. A virus with a 99% recovery rate. Fear

Only if fauci is a member of either one. You have to be a dunce to deny that little idiot lied but made tons of money. People took the stab out of fear. A virus with a 99% recovery rate. Fear
you people just hate him because he smirked at the Orange Weirdo’s idiocy

You have to be a dunce to deny that little idiot lied but made tons of money.
You'd have to be a double dunce to assume that - just because you've made an unsupported claim - people will believe you.

Wow... the suspicion and fear you have for anything resembling authority.

Pitiable.

our arguments come from the 100% of scientific organizations that accept the reality of climate change

Man, if only predictive power came from your cocksure surety.

Why are you so poor at it?

Oh I don't mean you, you are ignorant. I mean all your people guessing crap that never materializes?

your “arguments” consist of disproven lies Anthony Watts posted on his conspiracy blog a decade ago

Back