Why will I be going to hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReverendRV

For those who don't know, I'm an Orthodox Jew (you can check it out on my profile). Many a member here has informed me over the last two years that I will be going to hell. It has occurred to me that as Christians do not agree on many matters (as they say, "two Christians, thirty-thousand opinions"), perhaps they also do not agree on why exactly I will be going to hell.

So please, lay it on me: Do Christians who believe this agree on the exact reasoning? And if not, what arguments does one denomination have over the views of other denominations?

Have a good weekend, by the way.
Have you ever told a Lie?

For those who don't know, I'm an Orthodox Jew (you can check it out on my profile). Many a member here has informed me over the last two years that I will be going to hell. It has occurred to me that as Christians do not agree on many matters (as they say, "two Christians, thirty-thousand opinions"), perhaps they also do not agree on why exactly I will be going to hell.

So please, lay it on me: Do Christians who believe this agree on the exact reasoning? And if not, what arguments does one denomination have over the views of other denominations?

Have a good weekend, by the way.
Only God knows the answer to such questions. No one else does even though they may pretend to and do so with much flair and drama. All humanity was headed for Hell but God paid the debt that all humanity owed to the law for breaking it so He is the one who gives eternal life to whomsoever he will.

Three simple steps: Confession to God, regret over sinning and a vow not to sin again.
By the way, how does that work out for you? Man, there are sins that I have vowed to not do again hundreds of times and I was sincere each time. I wonder how God looks at some of the posts made by "pious" people and see's those posts as sins?

I don't even think that Jesus taught us that we should judge others' eternal dispensation.

Photine

John 8:24

I said, therefore, to you, that you will die in your sins, for if you may not believe that I AM, you will die in your sins.”

Status
Not open for further replies.