Why would God say rape is wrong?

shnarkle

The Christian God.
For all practical intents and purposes, you're referring to a god that doesn't exist, or at the very least exists in your own mind. If it's the latter, then you are far better at answering your own question than anyone else on this forum. If it's the former, then you'll have to go into a bit more detail because you can ask a thousand Christians to define their god and get a thousand different answers.

Whatsisface

For all practical intents and purposes, you're referring to a god that doesn't exist, or at the very least exists in your own mind. If it's the latter, then you are far better at answering your own question than anyone else on this forum. If it's the former, then you'll have to go into a bit more detail because you can ask a thousand Christians to define their god and get a thousand different answers.
You're not a Christian then?

shnarkle

You're not a Christian then?
You're not interested in your own OP anymore? I've answered the questions you've asked me, but when it comes to answering my questions you turn to Ad Hominem.

If you focus on the subject under discussion rather than on me, this could go a long way to eliminating your persistent confusion.

Whatsisface

You're not interested in your own OP anymore?
I've answered the questions you've asked me, but when it comes to answering my questions you turn to Ad Hominem.

If you focus on the subject under discussion rather than on me, this could go a long way to eliminating your persistent confusion.
Huh? I have no idea...