Why your prayers go unanswered

What day? The day that one receives from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
According to Gary Mac if when you were baptized you didn't see the heavens open and then a dove descend upon and sit on you...you are not saved.

According to Gary Mac if when you were baptized you didn't see the heavens open and then a dove descend upon and sit on you...you are not saved.
SO you believe God is a dove, and that explains everything in your religious mind in carnality.

A dove sitting on me only would make little white droppings. LOL.

Baptized by whom CrowCross? By a man in a tub of water as Jesus went in dry and came out wet. Awww the kicker here is there was another baptism that obviously is foreign to your understanding that you cannot see because you think God is a dove instead, and that was Jesus baptized by God Himself who did what? He came to Jesus how? By His Spirit, mind, and what happened? Did God not open up to Jesus who He is and all of His heaven in that man?

This second baptism that Jesus went through is Gods salvation, and by reading your replies, there is one baptism that is foreign to your understanding, that is why you think God is a dove and not Spirit. It is incredible what people concur in their minds to regulate your gods.

Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you? 2 Cor 13:5
Baptized by whom CrowCross? .... Awww the kicker here is there was another baptism that obviously is foreign to your understanding that you cannot see
Or you gloss over, since the things of faith does not suit your palate.
Now that you are in the faith, you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
It is incredible what people concur in their minds to regulate your gods.
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to God's promise. Gal 3:25-29

SO you believe God is a dove, and that explains everything in your religious mind in carnality.

A dove sitting on me only would make little white droppings. LOL.

Baptized by whom CrowCross? By a man in a tub of water as Jesus went in dry and came out wet. Awww the kicker here is there was another baptism that obviously is foreign to your understanding that you cannot see because you think God is a dove instead, and that was Jesus baptized by God Himself who did what? He came to Jesus how? By His Spirit, mind, and what happened? Did God not open up to Jesus who He is and all of His heaven in that man?

This second baptism that Jesus went through is Gods salvation, and by reading your replies, there is one baptism that is foreign to your understanding, that is why you think God is a dove and not Spirit. It is incredible what people concur in their minds to regulate your gods.
I keep forgetting.....you don't sin.

I keep forgetting.....you don't sin.
Yes you do forget that. In Christ there is no sin, it is those who are without the Christ, Gods anointing, He in you and you in Him as one that are the sinners.

You dont seem to understand that the righteousness of God in His anointing, Christ in you, it is impossible to be in sin.

But to you who say you follow the ways of Christ yet the sinner, makes the one you say you follow a sinner doesnt it? That is why to you I am a sinner is because I am of Christ and to you that is blaspheme because you are of V 8 below.

1 John 3:
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

You really should consider the ways of Jesus in righteousness instead of the ways for sin.

Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you? 2 Cor 13:5
Jesus isn't in anyone, that is impossible. It is the Christ, Gods Spirit, Gods anointing who is CXhrist in me, same anointing Jesus had of the Father.

You never have meet God to know His anointing, Christ in you, have you?
Not for you but for me God has given me His same mind, His same faith, same walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following. m Faith at work to the max.

You dont have that kind of faith to be these things as Jesus was of God do you?
Now that you are in the faith, you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
Because I am God son the same faith is at work in me who was at work in Jesus no different at all. You cant relate to the Christ to be yourself can you?
For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Now that is a truth, all who has received from God His anointing as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 has put on the Gods anointing, Christ, and we walk in it just as Jesus did.
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to God's promise. Gal 3:25-29
Yes we are Christs, we are Gods anointed, we walk as He walks same mind be in us who was in Christ Jesus from our Father who is God.

You dont have a clue who Christ is, you think Christ was a man LOL, and just havent relinquished yourself over to God through obedience just as Jesus obeyed and received. See Matt 3:16 that you say is a gnostic lie.

Jesus isn't in anyone, that is impossible.
Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14:18-20
You dont have a clue who Christ is, you think Christ was a man LOL,
He was declared the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. 5 Through him we received grace ...Rom 1

Giving thanks to the Father who brought us into the kingdom of the Son He loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:12-15

You do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask with evil motives so that you may expend it on your worldly desires.
James 4:2-3
We should take care not to accuse those who are needy with having evil motives. Do you always get what you pray for? None of us do get all we pray for regardless of our motives.
Are you asking for what God wants or what you want?
Obviously, I ask for what I want. Do you ask for what you don't want? As for what God wants, I don't know. I suppose God being all powerful always gets what he wants whether we want it or not.
God is not Santa Claus.
I suppose, but I understand both have long white beards and see Christmas as special.
It is focusing on yourself and what you want, your own will.
What's wrong with that?
Your prayers go unanswered and you do not receive because you aren't trusting God and His will so you do not bother to seek His will but you ask for what you yourself want because you trust in yourself and your will instead. And that is why you pray for what you want rather than to hear what God wants.
But your prayers go unanswered. Does that mean you don't trust God?
God is not Santa Claus.
Is there an echo in here?
And God is not your servant who responds to your personal wants and desires. You are to be His servant responding to His desires, not the other way around.
That's incorrect. Mark 10:41-45:
“Even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
And there will always be those who willfully deceive themselves, those who delude themselves into believing their own will and what they want for themselves just happens to be God's will. They refuse to deny themselves and refuse to lose their soul to save it.
I hope you're not one of them!
This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
1 John 5:14
OK. Does it work for you?

As for what God wants, I don't know.
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,
Mark 10:41-45: "Even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
To be testified in due time, for which I was appointed an apostle—I am speaking the truth in Christ Jesus; 1 Timothy 2:3-7

You only ask amiss is why you dont get answers.

you dont know how to communicate with God at all.
But now God has spoken unto us by His Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things;
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory the exact expression of his His divine nature. He sustains all things by his powerful word.
After he had provided purification for sins, he took his seat at the right hand of the Majesty on high. Heb 1:1-3
And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. Eph 1:20-23

But now God has spoken unto us by His Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things;
Yes I am His son, you are supposed to be as well but because His is of gnostic lies that aint gonna happen to be His son is it?
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory the exact expression of his His divine nature. He sustains all things by his powerful word.
Amen I and the Father are one, He in me and I in Him are one. John 17.
After he had provided purification for sins, he took his seat at the right hand of the Majesty on high. Heb 1:1-3
He provided purification but Paul and yourself never received that purification as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. Eph 1:20-23]
He didnt put all things under His feet at all, for had He Paul would have been delivered from sin, so would you if you willed yourself over to Him instead of willing yourself over to sin instead.

Yes I am His son,
Amen I and the Father are one, He in me and I in Him are one.

He provided purification but Paul and yourself never received that purification as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Christ provided atonement which you said you reject which is why you're a blind gnostic, dead in transgression;
As for these crooked gnostic workers of iniquity the Lord shall banish; Ps 125:5

Reactions: Mik
Christ provided atonement which you said you reject which is why you're a blind gnostic, dead in transgression;
As for these crooked gnostic workers of iniquity the Lord shall banish; Ps 125:5
Christ is the atonement, Christ in me is Gods mind, Spirit, be in me. He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and atoned him from the laws for sin he once taught in the temples. He didnt know God nor His heaven either until God opens it to him. But because you dont believe Matt 3:16 ever happened your atonement comes by the gods you have established to take presence over the ways of Christ to be Gods anointed yourself. That is impossible for you isn't it for His ways as He opens in Jesus is gnostic lies for you isn't it?

Christ is the atonement, Christ in me ...That is impossible for you isn't it for His ways as He opens in Jesus is gnostic lies for you isn't it?
If you were in Christ instead of your gnostic blindness you wouldn't be slandering Paul nor would we be in disagreement.

For in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3

If you were in Christ instead of your gnostic blindness you wouldn't be slandering Paul nor would we be in disagreement.
Im not slandering Paul at all, he did that himself as a sinner country to the One who is without sin and to be instead of the righteousness of God in Christ.
For in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
Foe we who is of Christ has the same anointing of God as Jesus had from God. Christ in us.
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3
We who has from the Father that what Jesus had form Him are all the same in Christ, same mind, same walk as He walks His same light as Jesus did, but to some he is a gnostic liar and are not one in Christ for that agnostic spirit you have see His ways as lies.

JonHawk said:
For in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. Gal 3
Paul at all, he did that himself as a sinner country to the One who is without sin and to be instead of the righteousness of God in Christ.
Where did Paul renounce Christ as you did? Gary Mac "I reject redemption through Christ"

Where did Paul renounce Christ as you did? Gary Mac "I reject redemption through Christ"
Why do you reject redemption of God in Christ? Is it not that agnostic spirit that says He is a liar and cant redeem you from sin?

As far as Paul renouncing the Christ in favor of sin that he said he was of instead is his own confession not mine, all I have to do is compare what he says with what Jesus said and they are not the same teachings at all.

The reason you can hear Paul but cant hear Jesus is because of that agnostic sin that you refuse to give over to God just as Paul refused to give over the sin that he was of over to God and kept his sin throughout his career.

Now that you are in the faith, you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

epiginōskete self 2 Cor13:5 , this what would a Gnostic say..

JonHawk said:

epiginōskete self 2 Cor13:5 , this what would a Gnostic say..
In that case they would be believers. Life and Judgment Are Through the Son
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. John 5:24

Yes I am His son, you are supposed to be as well but because His is of gnostic lies that aint gonna happen to be His son is it?

Amen I and the Father are one, He in me and I in Him are one. John 17.

He didnt put all things under His feet at all, for had He Paul would have been delivered from sin, so would you if you willed yourself over to Him instead of willing yourself over to sin instead.
Hi Gary. I understand that you're a prayer warrior of sorts and that you had some criticisms of me not having my prayers answered. You're more than welcome to demonstrate to me that your prayers are answered along with some tips regarding how I can have my prayers answered too. Can you post some examples of the answers you've received to your prayers?

Back