Why your prayers go unanswered

Why do you reject redemption of God in Christ? Is it not that agnostic spirit that says He is a liar and cant redeem you from sin?
As far as Paul renouncing the Christ in favor of sin that he said he was of instead is his own confession not mine, all I have to do is compare what he says with what Jesus said and they are not the same teachings at all.
The reason you can hear Paul but cant hear Jesus is because of that agnostic sin that you refuse to give over to God just as Paul refused to give over the sin that he was of over to God and kept his sin throughout his career.
How would you be able to compare your empty gnosticism with something you reject?

The Son in whom we have redemption, is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. Col 1:

How would you be able to compare your empty gnosticism with something you reject?

The Son in whom we have redemption, is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. Col 1:
Do you even know that you are a sinner?
Do you even know that all have sinned and that blind gnostics rejected redemption through Christ Jesus? Gary Mac "I reject redemption through Christ"

He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption. Heb 9:12

You Catholics have formed your own pillar and foundation and call it of God is all. Yiouy are no different from the Mormons who do the same, the LDS who do the same, The Pentecostals who do the same, the COC who do the same.

All of you are the very same, you have made your own laws to govern your own gods and have no intent in receiving from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 that you may walk as He walks in His same mind, instead of walking. in the3 mind of these man made religious belief systems that you are of instead of being like him as Jesus was like Him, perfect even as your Father ion heaven is perfect isn't possible for any of these cults systems.

You are dedicated to a creed instead of dedicated to the ways of God to be that person of Christ yourself. You are not Christian, you are catholic. A Christian is exactly like our Father who is God. SO was Jesus of this same God.

So basically the Cathlic church sprouted out of nothing?

You Catholics have formed your own ... man made religious belief system ...You are dedicated to a creed...You are not Christian, you are catholic.
Coming from someone who said that he does not identify himself as a Christian and has no affinity with Christ's redemptive work.
A Christian is exactly like our Father who is God.
As Gary's tales goes, by virtue of savoring the enticing fruit (Gen 3:22) he became like God and solidified the deal in the upper room with 120 other delusional mates, who all think they are omniscient, sinless immortal beings.
SO was Jesus of this same God.
It depends which way the wind blows, since you routinely describe Jesus as an ordinary (fallen) man who was separated from God for a time.

Do you even know that all have sinned and that blind gnostics rejected redemption through Christ Jesus? Gary Mac "I reject redemption through Christ"
All has sinned, note the ED, past participle. We who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9. You just need to be born aghast is all. You will never understand God in His ways as long as Gods Spirit in man is gnostic lies as you keep accusing His Spirit of.
He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption. Heb 9:12
So do we all who has given our life over to God. But because you do not believe that Gods Spirit is in man as Jesus received from God that gnostics has receieved His Spirit is a lie for you and do you know why to hVe Gods Spirit is a lie for you? I do, it is that agnostic antichrist spirit that you house instead of the Spirit of God be in you.

You come to a forum like this confessing you are Christian then call Jesus a liar for receiving in him Gods Spirit, Matt 3:16 and call Gods Spirit be in you a gnostic lie? God can heal your mind if you will let Him. As long as you are of that antichrist spirit, you will go to a graver in it.

So do we all who has given our life over to God. But because you do not believe
Therefore, since we have a great High Priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. Heb 4:14
You come to a forum like this confessing you are Christian then call Jesus a liar for receiving in him Gods Spirit, Matt 3:16 and call Gods Spirit be in you a gnostic lie?
Who is it that promotes gnostic lies? Those who reject that Jesus is the Christ.

Gary Mac said:
You Catholics have formed your own ... man made religious belief system ...You are dedicated to a creed...You are not Christian, you are catholic.
Coming from someone who said that he does not identify himself as a Christian and has no affinity with Christ's redemptive work.
Gary Mac said:
A Christian is exactly like our Father who is God.
As Gary's tales goes, by virtue of savoring the enticing fruit (Gen 3:22) he became like God and solidified the deal in the upper room with 120 other delusional mates, who all think they are omniscient, sinless, immortal beings.
Gary Mac said:
SO was Jesus of this same God.
It depends which way the wind blows, since you routinely describe Jesus as an ordinary (fallen) man who was separated from God for a time.
JonHawk said:
Gary Mac said:
So do we all who has given our life over to God. But because you do not believe
Therefore, since we have a great High Priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. Heb 4:14
Gary Mac said:
You come to a forum like this confessing you are Christian then call Jesus a liar for receiving in him Gods Spirit, Matt 3:16 and call Gods Spirit be in you a gnostic lie?
Who is it that promotes gnostic lies? Those who reject that Jesus is the Christ.

I agree the Catholic have their own religion.
As Gary's tales goes, by virtue of savoring the enticing fruit (Gen 3:22) he became like God and solidified the deal in the upper room with 120 other delusional mates, who all think they are omniscient, sinless, immortal beings.
Now you are getting the picture of who we are who has from God that what Jesus had from Him. We are in His same image.
I didnt write the book, Matt 3:16 is pretty clear to me that God came to that man and open up His Spirit and His heaven in that man. Only because you do not believe the bible you say you are of you go without the same from God. Jesus described this enlightenment as born again.
You do hold firmly to the faith you possess,. it just isn't Gods faith at all -- in that the ways of God in Matt 3:16 is gnostic heresy as you keep accusing Him of isn't it?
You agnostics do, who accuse the ways of Jesus to be in the Father yourself as gnostic lies.

JonHawk said:
Now you are getting the picture of who we are who has from God that what Jesus had from Him. We are in His same image.
There is nothing new under the sun.
Gnostics do not know us, because they did not know Jesus Christ.
For everyone born of God is victorious and overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has conquered and overcome the world—our faith in Jesus the Son of God. 1 John 5:4

There is nothing new under the sun.
Gnostics do not know us, because they did not know Jesus Christ.
Gnostics know you agnostics very well and we know Jesus and the Father very well for He in me and I inHim are one. it would do you well to recieve from Him His Spirit as gnostics has received in themselves just as Jesus di in Matt 3:16 which is gnostic teachings. You are just antichrist because of that rejection of Him is all.
For everyone born of God is victorious and overcomes the world;
Not for you, for you are still the sinner instead of Christ.
and this is the victory that has conquered and overcome the world—our faith in Jesus the Son of God. 1 John 5:4
Not for you for you are still the sinner instead of the saint, Christ, his ways are gnostic lies for you as you keep accusing him of.

Gnostics know you agnostics very well
You may know all sorts of irrelevant things but you are completely ignorant of redemption in Christ Jesus.
Not for you, for you are still the sinner instead of Christ... his ways are gnostic lies for you as you keep accusing him of.
12 Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God’s holy people) in the Light.
13 [The Father] has delivered us to Himself out of the the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
14 In Whom we have our redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our sins.
15 The Son is the exact likeness of God; He is the Firstborn of all creation. Col 1

You may know all sorts of irrelevant things but you are completely ignorant of redemption in Christ Jesus.
I know, so was Jesus irrelevant as well to the same minds as yourself ignorant of redemption which is to be free from sin. You just cant give that over to God is all.
12 Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God’s holy people) in the Light.
His darkness in sin was the only light Paul knew. and it is the only light you know is the darkness as sinner.
13 [The Father] has delivered us to Himself out of the the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
Not if you are a sinner there is no way.
14 In Whom we have our redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our sins.
He cant forgive you at all that what you are not willing to give over to Him in His perfections.
15 The Son is the exact likeness of God; He is the Firstborn of all creation. Col 1
Amen and I am His son for sure. The firstborn of many for I have lead a whole lot of people out from sin to the righteousness of God in Christ, and these do the same so did Jesus do the very same. Many came to know God by his dedication to his God. Many came to know God from Abraham, man from Moses, many from Jesus, many from 120.

We all who is born of God are the firstborn of many for we hit the highways and byways, prisons, feed the poor, rest homes, and the alike.

But those who are sinners are the firstborn of many sinners, you teach them how to be the sinner that you are of.

I know, so was Jesus irrelevant as well to the same minds as yourself ignorant of redemption which is to be free from sin.
So what you're saying is that after receiving the knowledge of the truth, you reject the atonement of Christ deliberately;
With that in mind, all you gnostics have left is the expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

So what you're saying is that after receiving the knowledge of the truth, you reject the atonement of Christ deliberately;
No that is what you are accusing me of and is a lie coming from you.
With that in mind, all you gnostics have left is the expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.
All I have left is the mind of Christ. All you have is accusing the ways of Jesus as gnostic lies.

No that is what you are accusing me of and is a lie coming from you.

All I have left is the mind of Christ. All you have is accusing the ways of Jesus as gnostic lies.
You blind gnostics are the ones hurling false accusations on Paul and fellow believers while rejecting the atonement of Christ.
Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption in Christ"

Take heed, lest there be in any of you an evil gnostic heart of unbelief.

Reactions: Mik
You blind gnostics are the ones hurling false accusations on Paul and fellow believers while rejecting the atonement of Christ.
Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption in Christ"

Take heed, lest there be in any of you an evil gnostic heart of unbelief.

You plainly don't know what you are talking about and you are stupidly supposing that your own confusion amounts to someone else's error.

But if that's what you want, then carry on. Your funeral.

Back