Why your prayers go unanswered

JonHawk:
Now the promises (covenants, agreements) decreed to Abraham and his seed referred to Jesus Christ, the Messiah. (Gal 3:16)
No it did not at all, Jesus didnt come along for another 4000 some odd years. Abraham receieved the same messiah that Jesus did in Matt 3:16. The One who does the saving.
Having been perfected, He became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey Him, Heb 5:9-10
No he became the result of eternal salvation just as we all do who God is come to and saved us just as He came to Jesus and saved him from the likes of people as yourself who are sinners instead of righteousness.
Who delivers so they may see, that they may turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.
Not by faith in Me but by obedience to Me just as Jesus did.
Paul’s Post-Conversion Life
Therefore I was not a defiant gnostic and partook of the inheritance of faith in Christ Jesus. Acts 26:17-20
True he didnt know Gods Spirit resides in man either, and why he wasn't the gnostic who does have Gods Spirit in us just as Jesus did. He was agnostic as you for you follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus who was gnostic with Gods Spirit in Him. See Matt 3:`16 is when he was enlightened by Gods Spirit. Paul never made it to that status as Jesus and we do who has the same from God as Jesus did. We cannot sin for we are born again, born of God. 1 John 3:9.
Who is, Lord of All.
Yes He was Lord over Jesus when Jesus obeyed Him and received from Him His same mind, Matt 3:16. Agnostics dont believe that though for to you that Matt 3:16 ia a lie as you keep accusing Him of.

JonHawk:
Now the promises (covenants, agreements) decreed to Abraham and his seed referred to Jesus Christ, the Messiah. (Gal 3:16)
Having been perfected, He became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey Him, Heb 5:9-10
Who delivers so they may see, that they may turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.
Paul’s Post-Conversion Life
Therefore I was not a defiant gnostic and partook of the inheritance of faith in Christ Jesus. Acts 26:17-20
Who is, Lord of All.
No it did not at all, Jesus didnt come along for another 4000 some odd years. Abraham receieved the same messiah that Jesus did in Matt 3:16. The One who does the saving.
The one who does the saving is the one sent to Abraham.
Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad. John 8:56
No he became the result of eternal salvation
And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." James 2:23

And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." James 2:23
My God is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed with.

JonHawk said:

My God is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed with.
Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also.
Where I go you cannot come.
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” John 8:19-23

JonHawk said:
SO do we all who God is revealed Himself in us.
Yes and the scripture was fulfilled in Jesus the same in Matty 3:16 when he received the same from God as Abraham did.
Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also.
True but because His ways are gnostic lies for you there is no way you can know Him.
Because His ways is gnostic poison for you is why you cant come to Him as Jesus did.
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins;
you are dead to Christ because of your sin.
for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” John 8:19-23
And you do not believe because your sin see His ways to be like Him and in His same image as gnostic lies.

JonHawk said:

Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” John 8:19-23

And you do not believe because your sin see His ways to be like Him and in His same image as gnostic lies.
Jesus knew from the beginning that these gnostic liars would betray him. John 6:63-65

JonHawk said:

Gary Mac said:
Jesus knew from the beginning that these gnostic liars would betray him.
Then what if you see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before?...
This is why I told you that no one is capable of coming to me on his own.
You get to Me only as a gift from My Father [Eph 2:6] John 6:62-65
And I intercede for those He has given Me, John 17:9 And also the Holy Spirit confirms this; Hebrews 10:12-18

Last edited:
Jesus knew from the beginning that these gnostic liars would betray him. John 6:63-65
So do we who has the same from God as Jesus did as gnostics know to be true that Gods Spirit is in us.

You agnostics who do not believe that Gods Spirit is in man as Jesus knew Gods Spirit resides in himself so obvious in Matt 3:16 that you dont have a clue who Christ is Jesus was or who God is. He is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him, but for you agnostics who do not believe Gods Spirit is in man is why to you Gods way to be in you as He was in Jesus and have the mind of Christ is gnostic lies for you and the very reason you dont follow Jesus in his ways in the Father at all. .

Bingo it comes by the same Spirit be in me who was in Jesus. You are trying to get to some heaven on your own LOL.
A gross misquote. 65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Wall-a 64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

Yes some here see his ways as gnostic lies dont you? He knew that just as I know that.

And I intercede for those He has given Me, John 17:9 And also the Holy Spirit confirms this; Hebrews 10:12-18
You never have considered who is was Jesus was referring to here about His God. For to you these verses are gnostic lies, He was referring to the God He obeyed prayed to and said sent him to show you His ways to be yourself that is just gnostic lies for you.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

You are a gross embarrassment for the term Christian.

You get to Me only as a gift from My Father [Eph 2:6] John 6:62-65
You never have considered who is was Jesus was referring to here about His God. For to you these verses are gnostic lies, He was referring to the God He obeyed prayed to and said sent him to show you His ways to be yourself that is just gnostic lies for you.
For starters, in your gnostic fables you imagine that Jesus was an errant, sinful man who himself was regenerated at the time he received "the anointing of Christ".
You are a gross embarrassment for the term Christian.
Do you mean the name you malign, having distinctly stated that you don't associate with the name Christian; Since in your judgment, it was something Paul devised, who in your gnostic disposition "to be yourself" you refer to as a schemer.
You are trying to get to some heaven on your own LOL.
Unlike your gnostic disposition of rejecting the atonement of Christ, I'm not ashamed of the gospel.

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who delivered us from this present corrupt gnostic age,
according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen
As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse! Gal 1

Last edited:
For starters, in your gnostic fables you imagine that Jesus was an errant, sinful man who himself was regenerated at the time he received "the anointing of Christ".

Do you mean the name you malign, having distinctly stated that you don't associate with the name Christian; Since in your judgment, it was something Paul devised, who in your gnostic disposition "to be yourself" you refer to as a schemer.

Unlike your gnostic disposition of rejecting the atonement of Christ, I'm not ashamed of the gospel.

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who delivered us from this present corrupt gnostic age,
according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen
As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse! Gal 1
Why do you hate God and Jesus so much as to call them gnostic liars? Im curious as to why your ways is better than Gods way by His Spirit be in you that you accuse His Spirit be in man as gnostic lies? Gnostics know Gods Spirit resides in man that you so hate and reject.

JonHawk said:
...the name you malign, having distinctly stated that you don't associate with the name Christian; Since in your judgment, it was something Paul devised, who in your gnostic disposition "to be yourself" you refer to as a schemer.

Why do you hate God and Jesus so much as to call them gnostic liars? Im curious as to why your ways is better than Gods...
Curiosity killed the gnostic, "No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6

Back