Will the American howitzers result in a battle field decapitation of Russia?

I know my Repub Rep voted yes on Ukraine funding.

"My sympathies are with Ukraine; I wish them luck, I want them to defeat the Russians, I want them to push the Russians out of their country. But we also have to be concerned with our country and with double-digit inflation here, this will make it worse," Paul said. "We can’t just shovel piles of money out the door and have nobody oversee it." Rand Paul

"On Wednesday, Paul said he'd object to a time agreement to expedite passage unless he can offer his amendment. "We actually would like it incorporated into the bill. It's not a big ask," Paul said."

Reference" Roll Call (5/11/2022)

___

Lutheran Church Canada, in conjunction with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, has raised millions of dollars which has been used to purchase humanitarian aid for the people of Ukraine. I myself have made a donation. Do you believe that any Lutheran that donates to this fund is committing a heinous, unforgivable sin?

Humanitarian aid is a different subject.

Are you religious? And if so, do you believe that the god you worship is pleased with Putin for invading Ukraine, destroying Ukrainian cities, and slaughtering Ukrainian civilians?

My beliefs are also a different subject.

40 billion money for wars while we are being invaded at our southern border
Actually, more like $54 billion, counting aid which the US has already sent or promised.

Interestingly, 151 Republican members of the House voted in favour of the aid. If you are a Republican, and this vote upsets you, then I suggest you teach the GOP a lesson and vote Democrat in the 2022 midterms.

The reason that this question I would think is important is it may tell us something about how quickly we might expect a nuclear war.

...on the frontline...

Recon rangers are no longer needed since drones are used to pinpoint enemy targets with precision.

___

...on the frontline...

Recon rangers are no longer needed since drones are used to pinpoint enemy targets with precision.

___
I can't tell that, that drone footage the Ukrainians were getting is in any way comparable to US signal intelligence. I would be shocked if it is as usable with respect to identifying where a flag officer may be on the battlefield.

...on the frontline...
Excellent video, thanks for posting. Many excellent observations are made in the video, I recommend it highly.

I've read numerous articles today which indicate the war is going very poorly for Russia: the disastrous attempt by Russia to build two pontoon bridges, low Russian morale, reports of Russian troops committing suicide on the front lines, Russian soldiers refusing orders to enter Ukraine (which, interestingly, is perfectly legal for them to do, as a result of Putin's refusal to declare war on Ukraine; soldiers can be fired for refusing to enter Ukraine, but that's about it), Ukrainian counter offensives forcing Russian soldiers to retreat, and so on.

Excellent video, thanks for posting. Many excellent observations are made in the video, I recommend it highly.

I've read numerous articles today which indicate the war is going very poorly for Russia: the disastrous attempt by Russia to build two pontoon bridges, low Russian morale, reports of Russian troops committing suicide on the front lines, Russian soldiers refusing orders to enter Ukraine (which, interestingly, is perfectly legal for them to do, as a result of Putin's refusal to declare war on Ukraine; soldiers can be fired for refusing to enter Ukraine, but that's about it), Ukrainian counter offensives forcing Russian soldiers to retreat, and so on.

Ah, maybe it's time for military leaders to walk away from the battlefield and have doctors attend to Putin's rumored Parkinson's disease.

____

I can't tell that, that drone footage the Ukrainians were getting is in any way comparable to US signal intelligence. I would be shocked if it is as usable with respect to identifying where a flag officer may be on the battlefield.

Yes, the images don't have the resolution to detect an officer in the field. They have enough to identify larger objects, such as pontoon bridges and Russian T-series tanks.

__

Will the American howitzers result in a battle field decapitation of Russia?

After reading reports over the past two days of how effectively Ukraine is using the donated howitzers, I'd say that the howitzers could be the key weapon that will allow Ukraine to defeat Russia.

After reading reports over the past two days of how effectively Ukraine is using the donated howitzers, I'd say that the howitzers could be the key weapon that will allow Ukraine to defeat Russia.
Russia has more nuclear weapons than the United States. Under what theory do they have to permit themselves to be defeated by Ukraine?

Russia has more nuclear weapons than the United States. Under what theory do they have to permit themselves to be defeated by Ukraine?

I'm with Finland's decision to join NATO.

Calling Putin's nuclear bluff -

"Go ahead, make my day."

__

Back