Will the war of Armageddon really be fought against non believing Jews?

On that note, I will let you fester in your own deception and darkness about it, for that is what you have chosen and obviously also love.
Is there any church, denomination, sect, assembly, congregation....whatever you might call it that believes as you do?

If so can you present a link?

Is there any church, denomination, sect, assembly, congregation....whatever you might call it that believes as you do?

If so can you present a link?
Being you are so ignorant, I would suggest you read some of your own Trin commentaries on this and also on Revelation 14 and the 144, 000, for many of them do see the battle to be against the church and they even see the 144, 000 as being a symbolic reference to the church both Jew and Gentile as well.

You fail to understand that Revelation was given in cryptic form in order to keep people from understanding it who it isn't given unto to understand and also to protect the church from further persecution from the already paranoid government of Rome who were looking to punish anyone who might be hinting at a overthrow of their government.

For this is also why Jesus made sure to tell Pilot, my kingdom is not of this world.

At that point I stopped reading your post.

Yeah sure it is, but more likely it is because you know good and well now that I can show you from some of your own trin scholars commentaries that my view is held even by many of them also.

Therefore you are ignorantly arguing with me about something that even many of your own trin scholars agree with me on, and that is that Armageddon is a war against Jesus and the church and you can even see this if you go to the Online Bible Hub Commentaries on Revelation 16 where the battle of Armageddon is mentioned also.

In fact although the majority in my Trin church that I belonged to believe what you do, I went to a class within that church where the teacher believed like I do that it is all figurative language for the church and like the 144,000 who are followers of the lamb and which makes them Christians and not unconverted Jews.

Yeah sure it is, but more likely it is because you know good and well now that I can show you from some of your own trin scholars commentaries that my view is held even by many of them also.
No, in an un-christian manner you belittled me. As if, I didn't agree with you...I'm ignorant.
You do know what you can do with your "ignorance" statement.

If you really are a christian I would expect an apology from you for starting your reply off in such an unchristian manner.

No, in an un-christian manner you belittled me. As if, I didn't agree with you...I'm ignorant.
You do know what you can do with your "ignorance" statement.

If you really are a christian I would expect an apology from you for starting your reply off in such an unchristian manner.
I spoke the truth about your view on it and that is the most loving and Christ like thing someone could do to those who are believing false doctrines.

Nope, I am not going to apologize to someone who is ignorant even of what many of their own scholars believe, and like you most certainly are.

You are obviously getting your beliefs on this from guys like Max Lucado and David Jeremiah and Perry Stone and these are very poor trin expositors on the truth of Revelation and the rapture of the church.

Someone posted a video on the pre trib rapture by Max Lucado on Facebook and I was astonished on how ignorant his video was, for he spoke as though the pre trib rapture was an absolute fact of the Bible and never actually proved any such thing from the Bible.

All he proved was that there will be a rapture and that God has not appointed us to wrath and which I also believe but he never gave one bit of proof from the Bible itself for his false belief in a pre trib rapture.

Then what do you do with these passages from Revelation 12 and 13 below.

Revelation 12:17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Did you never notice that John says that the war will be fought against born again believers who through the Spirit keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus Christ?

Revelation 13:5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.[b]

9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Since when can unbelieving Jews be called
"God's holy people"?
The passages your quoting is not the war of armeggedon. Those passages take place prior to armeggedon.

From my understanding, the non believing Jews persecute the saints in Israel for 42 months. Some will be killed, others Imprisoned.

Armeggedon is when the nations east of armeggedon Israel attack Israel and overcome the Israeli goverment and its people.
The saints who endure the persecution to this point are delivered. Redeemed.

Then what do you do with these passages from Revelation 12 and 13 below.

Revelation 12:17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Did you never notice that John says that the war will be fought against born again believers who through the Spirit keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus Christ?

Revelation 13:5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.[b]

9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Since when can unbelieving Jews be called
"God's holy people"?
The same people in Revelation 12,who keep God's commandments and have the testimony of Jesus are also found in Daniel 11:32-35. These are the saints who are persecuted for 42 months.

Daniel 11:32-35
With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.
Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered.
When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them.
Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time.

This persecution of the saints in Israel begins after the armed forces of the north start their 42 month occupation of Jerusalem. In Revelation 13,these armed forces are the second beast which makes fire come down from heaven.

The war of Armegeddon does not commence till Daniel 11,:40 when the king of the south attacks the norths armed forces in Jerusalem and overcomes them.

Daniel 11:40
At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.

It pretty much isn't going to last very long. The king of the north is a nuclear superpower that will destroy nearly everything from Iran to Egypt. All of the promised land will be emptied. All that will be left in the promised land will be those who the Lord delivers at that time.

Daniel 12:1-2
At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.
Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

This is when the seed of Abraham inherits the promised land from the Euphrates river to the Nile. There wont be left a sinner in it.

Last edited:
The same people in Revelation 12,who keep God's commandments and have the testimony of Jesus are also found in Daniel 11:32-35. These are the saints who are persecuted for 42 months.

Daniel 11:32-35
With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.
Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered.
When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them.
Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time.

This persecution of the saints in Israel begins after the armed forces of the north start their 42 month occupation of Jerusalem. In Revelation 13,these armed forces are the second beast which makes fire come down from heaven.

The war of Armegeddon does not commence till Daniel 11,:40 when the king of the south attacks the norths armed forces in Jerusalem and overcomes them.

Daniel 11:40
At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.

It pretty much isn't going to last very long. The king of the north is a nuclear superpower that will destroy nearly everything from Iran to Egypt. All of the promised land will be emptied. All that will be left in the promised land will be those who the Lord delivers at that time.

Daniel 12:1-2
At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.
Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

This is when the seed of Abraham inherits the promised land from the Euphrates river to the Nile. There wont be left a sinner in it.
Sorry it took me so long to answer this, but I had some hurricane damage on my house and have been busy with the insurance company and also the contractors, miraculously the damage was very small when you consider the huge county Oak Tree that was split and fell on my property.

The limbs from this tree encompassed the whole front yard from fence to fence and it was a good thing that I had parked our cars in the back yard, for if I hadn't, they would have been demolished by this fallen tree completely because it fell across my circular drive way and onto the house some also.

Fortunately there was only two small holes pierced in my garage and one also through the eve in front of the garage but no interior damage to the inside of the garage at all.

Now then concerning your post, I would pretty much agree with you, for it is not speaking of OT Israel like many are falsely believing today but it is referring to the believers both Jew and Gentile, these are the saints and also Daniel's people that he speaks of.

It is truly amazing how the leaders in the mainstream churches today do not see the truth about this and especially when they all claim to be abiding in the truth of God's word.

Back