will there be Skateparks in Heaven?

Skateparks would definitely be a blight on the neighborhood: I'd doubt you get planning approval:

Rev 21:18 "The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[f] 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass."

my students were always afraid of the other world...
but i pointed out that paradise with God
is prettier, and better in every way...

that most people have it backwards thinking
the other world , God's paradise, is death or ghostly .... but it's the other way 'round.

in fact this current world is the dark spooky one...

paradise will be lovely and real and fun...
and our home

and the sons will rule with christ

there are no taxes to evil kings

and we can play all day

there is no disease or death

and never will His souls see ugly evil things again....

I know many greek-thinking early theologians thought
that God made the "best possible" though not a perfect world...
because they were trying to justify why lightning would strike and kill someone here...
so they created this idea that well, God must be subject to causality, which is not true...
and that based on that being subject to, he couldn't create a perfect paradise...

but in reality in heaven, when the sons rule with christ in paradise, the physics is perfect and
there is no death and no pain and not one bit of nature will hurt us....because all that is His loves God
and listens to His Will...

In contrast, by disobeying God Adam entered Death and man left paradise,
and then began the pain, suffering, sweat, travail in birth etc
--- physical effects of going outside of paradise...

No child will need a helmet and there will not be a need for an electric company
and no one will freeze in winter... and the mindset that makes people overprotective,
and neurotic as parents, won't exist anymore...for that is the mind of flesh

Pretty much everything man made here was to solve a problem (being fallen and in a body that suffers and died)
and all those solutions were to be able to survive in a hostile 'nature'...

Back