Will "unified" Catholics be backing Mother Miriam?

I see both Pilgrim and Stella both are great at going silent when asked to answer questions. Pilgrim hasn't responded to Bob's question in post #165 and Stella won't elaborate or answer the question I posed at #169. Both in mid-July. I wonder why?
Maybe they don't know the answers or maybe they know the truth and it does not line up with their RC beliefs and they think we will not notice the many questions they avoid answering, or they divert off topic etc.

Maybe they don't know the answers or maybe they know the truth and it does not line up with their RC beliefs and they think we will not notice the many questions they avoid answering, or they divert off topic etc.
I think by staying silent they figure we will forget. Bottom line is they have no answers in themselves and can't get help from their usual sources, because those sources have no answers.

are you attempting to say that catholics post here without thinking? or that what they do post here is contrary to what they do think?
He's clearly asking how you came to possess the ability to know what Catholics think. He also asked if you think it's a good thing to claim such power. How you came to your conclusions not only doesn't follow from what they posted, but ignores what they posted altogether. Of course, I'm assuming you must be Catholic in order to come to these conclusions.

He's clearly asking how you came to possess the ability to know what Catholics think. He also asked if you think it's a good thing to claim such power. How you came to your conclusions not only doesn't follow from what they posted, but ignores what they posted altogether. Of course, I'm assuming you must be Catholic in order to come to these conclusions.
Mica is most definitely NOT rc.

you've been around here long enough to know that isn't true.

you've been around here long enough to know that isn't true.
I don't pay attention to who is making comments. I look at the content, and more often than not, Catholics come to ludicrous conclusions. Catholic doctrines are insidious, and can easily lead people of any denomination to come to ludicrous conclusions which is why I've always pointed out that it isn't the label that matters, but the content.

I wholeheartedly agree with Catholics who reject Catholic doctrine. Likewise, I wholeheartedly disagree with Protestants who condone and uphold Catholic doctrines.

Well it is obvious you do not read the posts, Mica is not an RC. If the question was clearly asked Mica would have given a different answer.

I don't pay attention to who is making comments. I look at the content, and more often than not, Catholics come to ludicrous conclusions. Catholic doctrines are insidious, and can easily lead people of any denomination to come to ludicrous conclusions which is why I've always pointed out that it isn't the label that matters, but the content.

I wholeheartedly agree with Catholics who reject Catholic doctrine. Likewise, I wholeheartedly disagree with Protestants who condone and uphold Catholic doctrines.
It is no secret on here that I was raised catholic / went to catholic schools. there also seems to be a few nonCs on here who don't make clear what they believe.

It is no secret on here that I was raised catholic / went to catholic schools. there also seems to be a few nonCs on here who don't make clear what they believe.
As a "nonC" I've been pretty vocal about the fact that Catholicism has turned Protestantism into Roman Catholic lite. Catholic doctrines are so insidious and pervasive within mainstream Christianity, that most haven't got a clue. It's pathetic and tragic.

As a "nonC" I've been pretty vocal about the fact that Catholicism has turned Protestantism into Roman Catholic lite. Catholic doctrines are so insidious and pervasive within mainstream Christianity, that most haven't got a clue. It's pathetic and tragic.
I think it is Catholicism that has changed. Instead of Catholicism, we now have “RC Lite.” And I think Protestantism was used as a means to do it. You know, the whole divide and conquer thing.

You frequent the SEP forum, correct? So you would be familiar with how the deep state operates.

So yeah, just apply that here. Same old playbook.

I call it the deep church.

Back