Will "unified" Catholics be backing Mother Miriam?

The Church grew organically, and many things were accepted as a matter of course. ...
There's your problem: Paul gave all the counsel of God and warned them of grievous wolves among the disciples.
Acts 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
Acts 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
Acts 20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

And yet, as a matter of course, the apostasy grew and developed into non-scriptural doctrines:
Where does God's absolute authority establish 'apostolic succession'? nowhere to be found in the whole counsel of God.
Where does God's absolute authority establish 'two sinless mediators and advocates'? nowhere to be found in the whole counsel of God.
Where does God's absolute authority establish 'three legged stool of equal authority'? nowhere to be found in the whole counsel of God.

You are causing confusion amongst our separated brethren. We understand what you say, they don't. For them it's the Bible only, one person only, as to what is needed to arrive at the truth.
The most pointless thing in the world is to debate the meaning of scripture with a Protestant since the only authority they have is themselves. Each one of them is their own denomination and they each interpret scripture according to what it is they want to believe. I absolutely refuse to do it.

As far as Bergoglio, if that is what you mean by muddling up the works, he is a manifest heretic and actually an apostate.

How in the world do you justify an Amazonian fertility goddess being worshiped in the Vatican gardens and processed into St. Peter's Basilica while Bergoglio looks on approvingly. This is blasphemy and apostasy. It is a sin against the 1st Commandment. It would literally be better if he committed a murder than to do this sin against the Faith itself.

You are causing confusion amongst our separated brethren. We understand what you say, they don't. For them it's the Bible only, one person only, as to what is needed to arrive at the truth.
You can plainly see in the above post (20), what the typical Protestant thinks of being considered your "separated brethren."

The Church grew organically, and many things were accepted as a matter of course. Before there were the codified scriptures, the early Bishops surely knew where they got their authority from and that was it being passed down from the Apostles to them, the succeeding Bishops, and such a thing is known as the "Apostolic Succession". The Christian Church had leaders, and it was never a teaching from Jesus or the Apostles that each believer made their own decisions on matters of faith.
From the same place that Joel Osteen; Kenneth Copeland, and Benny Hinn et. al. got their marching orders from.

The most pointless thing in the world is to debate the meaning of scripture with a Protestant since the only authority they have is themselves. Each one of them is their own denomination and they each interpret scripture according to what it is they want to believe. I absolutely refuse to do it.

As far as Bergoglio, if that is what you mean by muddling up the works, he is a manifest heretic and actually an apostate.

How in the world do you justify an Amazonian fertility goddess being worshiped in the Vatican gardens and processed into St. Peter's Basilica while Bergoglio looks on approvingly. This is blasphemy and apostasy. It is a sin against the 1st Commandment. It would literally be better if he committed a murder than to do this sin against the Faith itself.
To bad that you cannot see that this is what you do to Mary all over creation. One way or another at one point in history or another. you and all of your fellow rc's will recognize that you have "screwed the pooch". For most of you, this realization will come far too late in the game for you to change your minds and repent of your sins. What a crying shame!

To bad that you cannot see that this is what you do to Mary all over creation. One way or another at one point in history or another. you and all of your fellow rc's will recognize that you have "screwed the pooch". For most of you, this realization will come far too late in the game for you to change your minds and repent of your sins. What a crying shame!
No, no, no. You folks tell us all the time that all one has to do is believe in Jesus Christ and one will be saved. Well, all Catholics believe in Jesus Christ. In faith that He is the Savior; in faith that He is God Incarnate; and in faith that our sins are forgiven in Him. So no need for you to cry for us brother, we are as saved as you.

Last edited:
There's your problem: Paul gave all the counsel of God and warned them of grievous wolves among the disciples.
Acts 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
Acts 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
Acts 20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

And yet, as a matter of course, the apostasy grew and developed into non-scriptural doctrines:
Where does God's absolute authority establish 'apostolic succession'? nowhere to be found in the whole counsel of God.
Where does God's absolute authority establish 'two sinless mediators and advocates'? nowhere to be found in the whole counsel of God.
Where does God's absolute authority establish 'three legged stool of equal authority'? nowhere to be found in the whole counsel of God.
Nothing like you denying the historical reality of the Christian Church. (Hint - it didn't start in the 16th century). That being said, by what authority do you claim Sola Scriptura? By what authority do you claim that you are the authority of all matters biblical? . By what authority do you get to tell others how to believe?

Oh Please!! You can call me a heretic, an apostate, or an unbeliever for all I care. The term "separated brethren" indicates that there is a relationship between us. There is no and will never again be a relationship between us unless you repent of and repudiate every one of your false beliefs.

rc's are ones that are so confused that you need to take a deep breath of smelling salts to clear your head..
Sorry friend, I am a believer in Jesus Christ and you claim to also be a believer in Jesus Christ. As much as we disagree on things, that means we are both of the Body of Christ. You can't pick your relatives, and as of now and until you reject Christ we are tied together through His blood and are indeed brethren (though separated). May the love of Christ be with you always.

Sorry friend, I am a believer in Jesus Christ and you claim to also be a believer in Jesus Christ. As much as we disagree on things, that means we are both of the Body of Christ. You can't pick your relatives, and as of now and until you reject Christ we are tied together through His blood and are indeed brethren (though separated). May the love of Christ be with you always.
Catholics always have a back handed comment 'we are brothers, except your separated'. And no, we on this side of the tiber are not brothers or sisters with those in catholicism. Unless that catholic rejects their heretical dogmas and doctrines and repent we are not brothers. We have nothing in common, including Jesus. You think the bread after consecration is literally the, body blood soul and divinity of Jesus...i.e. fully god. We reject this outright as blasphemy. We want no part of it.

No, no, no. You folks tell us all the time that all one has to do is believe in Jesus Christ and one will be saved. Well, all Catholics believe in Jesus Christ. In faith that He is the Savior; in faith that He is God Incarnate; and in faith that our sins are forgiven in Him. So no need for you to cry for us brother, we are as saved as you.
I will not shed tears for anyone not in heaven when everything is said and done because Jesus will wipe them all away and there never again be sorrow.

REVLATION 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”

leonard03782 said:
Oh Please!! You can call me a heretic, an apostate, or an unbeliever for all I care. The term "separated brethren" indicates that there is a relationship between us. There is no and will never again be a relationship between us unless you repent of and repudiate every one of your false beliefs.

rc's are ones that are so confused that you need to take a deep breath of smelling salts to clear your head..
Sorry friend, I am a believer in Jesus Christ and you claim to also be a believer in Jesus Christ.
when did that happen? how did it happen? there's nothing in your posts that supports it, but a whole lot that denies it. claiming to be "separated brethren" is one that denies it.

As much as we disagree on things, that means we are both of the Body of Christ.
no, those who deny Him and His word for that of men are not part of the Body of Christ.

You can't pick your relatives, and as of now and until you reject Christ we are tied together through His blood and are indeed brethren (though separated). May the love of Christ be with you always.
believers aren't spiritual relatives with those who believe in and follow the words of men instead of His word.

God's love is there for all who come to Him thru Christ.

Nothing like you denying the historical reality of the Christian Church.
Written by whom?

(Hint - it didn't start in the 16th century).
Paul stated, 'after my departing', false doctrine not found in the whole counsel of God would come; that does not help your historical reality.

That being said, by what authority do you claim Sola Scriptura?
By what authority do you claim 'Scripture, Tradition, Magisterium' which is not found in the whole counsel of God?

By what authority do you claim that you are the authority of all matters biblical? . By what authority do you get to tell others how to believe?
Where did I make those statements?

Misfit said:
No, no, no. You folks tell us all the time that all one has to do is believe in Jesus Christ and one will be saved. Well, all Catholics believe in Jesus Christ. In faith that He is the Savior; in faith that He is God Incarnate; and in faith that our sins are forgiven in Him.
catholics just have words they've been taught to repeat, just like their canned prayers. their hearts know nothing of those words.

So no need for you to cry for us brother, we are as saved as you.
no one is saved without experiencing the rebirth. if you're claiming to have experienced it,
then post a short testimony of what happened and results of it.

Except she didn’t say “covid jabs are against church teaching.” She merely pointed out how he was wrong in his opinion, that taking the covid vax is a “moral duty”… which directly contradicts the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith which states that vaccination is NOT a “moral obligation.”

You might want to switch your brain back on and pay better attention. You just dissed a nun as an “outlier anomaly,” based on a false impression you had.
I made a point of researching her before posting and came across her agenda.

Catholics cannot cooperate even remotely with the evil of the COVID vaccine

This is Church teaching...

As regards the diseases against which there are no alternative vaccines which are available and ethically acceptable, it is right to abstain from using these vaccines if it can be done without causing children, and indirectly the population as a whole, to undergo significant risks to their health. However, if the latter are exposed to considerable dangers to their health, vaccines with moral problems pertaining to them may also be used on a temporary basis.

People that state that Covid is a conspiracy need to switch their brains back on and pay better attention in my opinion.

So do you believe all the Pope's personal opinions on things? He has made a lot of nonsensical ones in my estimation and in the main they should be ignored.
When a Pope is countering false statements claiming to be Catholic teaching such as that Covid vaccines are evil therefore no Catholic can get one, his statement is a valid reflection of true teaching.

Catholics always have a back handed comment 'we are brothers, except your separated'. And no, we on this side of the tiber are not brothers or sisters with those in catholicism. Unless that catholic rejects their heretical dogmas and doctrines and repent we are not brothers. We have nothing in common, including Jesus. You think the bread after consecration is literally the, body blood soul and divinity of Jesus...i.e. fully god. We reject this outright as blasphemy. We want no part of it.
Okay. No sense talking to you ever again. I scratch my head though, as why you would want to come here regularly to the Catholic section as you do then? (And don't give me that "we love you garbage and want to save you"). Such a thing makes no sense. In my mind, if I disagreed with people on such a high level as you do with us, why would I ever want to associate myself with those people in any way? Such a thing makes no sense at all.

By what authority do you claim 'Scripture, Tradition, Magisterium' which is not found in the whole counsel of God?
Jesus Christ, God Incarnate upon the earth.
Written by whom?
Written by the early leaders of the Church, those known as the Early Church Fathers. They were around as the Christian Church was moving forward in those early centuries, way before your leaders came into existence in the 16th century.
'after my departing', false doctrine not found in the whole counsel of God would come;
Yep. It all arrived a millennia and a half down the line with the rejection of solid Christian doctrine by men who claimed to know better.

Okay. No sense talking to you ever again. I scratch my head though, as why you would want to come here regularly to the Catholic section as you do then? (And don't give me that "we love you garbage and want to save you"). Such a thing makes no sense. In my mind, if I disagreed with people on such a high level as you do with us, why would I ever want to associate myself with those people in any way? Such a thing makes no sense at all.
It should make sense. Youre trying to lasso us into your church by pretending to be what you clearly aren't. Telling us that we belong to your sect. We clearly don't. We've tried, however unsuccessfully to show catholics their teachings are nowhere in the bible. Your best argument is either; you don't have the authority'' or 'we aren't sola scriptura christians'. Catholics rarely want to have an open discussion about catholic doctrine. So yes, we (myself included) have spent years here talking with catholics and trying to get them to see that what they believe isn't biblical.

You don't think we only talk to those we agree with do you? I consider the whole 'separated brethren' thing both arrogant and condescending. "We're better than you." "Youre in the club but sit at the kids table." I'm telling you we have nothing in common. We don't evangelize fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. We evangelize the lost. I thought you would have figured out the purpose of this website by now.

Okay. No sense talking to you ever again. I scratch my head though, as why you would want to come here regularly to the Catholic section as you do then? (And don't give me that "we love you garbage and want to save you"). Such a thing makes no sense. In my mind, if I disagreed with people on such a high level as you do with us, why would I ever want to associate myself with those people in any way?
did Jesus, the apostles and disciples think and/or feel as you do? why did they spend their lives traveling around teaching His word to others?

do you know anything about the 'great commission'?

Such a thing makes no sense at all.
catholics show that they don't understand His word at all.

Back