wof and 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Tallen

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, KJV)

This happens once Christ's enemies are made his footstool...
Agreed.

But does this happen before Satan is released for one last campaign? Or after?

That is...before the Millennium or after. I hear folks say before, but I think they are making the same mistakes the Pharisees made with their eschatology. They only saw one Coming. I see three.

Agreed.

But does this happen before Satan is released for one last campaign? Or after?

That is...before the Millennium or after. I hear folks say before, but I think they are making the same mistakes the Pharisees made with their eschatology. They only saw one Coming. I see three.
If there is a final campaign, the campaign will happen before Christ's return. From my perspective, I don't believe in a future millennium. That is one reason why I am not a Premill. It is also why I became an optimistic Amill... I tried being Post-Millennial. I had a hard time with a future Mllennium. So, if there is a millennium, it is my opinion that we are in it right now. I really don't think much about it unless it is discussed...

I have no idea where you get three comings of Christ.

Back