Wof and Covid

Tallen

Are you wof laying on hands with the Covid infected sick, meeting in your churches in normal congregations, and confessing your good health and victory over "all sickness and disease"?

Or, are you not gathering, wearing masks, and avoiding others?

Where is your wof in all this?

Chuckz

My stepsister didn't take her medicine, was sick, didn't get her full chemotherapy because she wanted children and chemo makes you sterile.
My stepsister died believing taking medicine was a lack of faith.
My stepsister died of lymphoma. The doctor was right. He told her, it she didn't take the full chemo, the cancer would come back and it did with a vengeance.
Word of Faith is incorrect.

My stepsister didn't take her medicine, was sick, didn't get her full chemotherapy because she wanted children and chemo makes you sterile.
My stepsister died believing taking medicine was a lack of faith.
My stepsister died of lymphoma. The doctor was right. He told her, it she didn't take the full chemo, the cancer would come back and it did with a vengeance.
Word of Faith is incorrect.
The opposite for my wife. She had Lymphoma starting 10 years ago. With prayer and Chemo, she is still here today.

SPOKENWORD

Any wof going to step up and start laying hands on our Covid sick?
Don,t have to lay hands. I can speak Gods Word over them from here. "Just say the Word and my servant shall be healed" God heals not me.Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It judges the thoughts and intentions of the heart. For the word of God is alive and active.

travelah

Don,t have to lay hands. I can speak Gods Word over them from here. "Just say the Word and my servant shall be healed" God heals not me.Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It judges the thoughts and intentions of the heart. For the word of God is alive and active.
You're kind of like the forum's own Peter Popoff .... cool

Tallen

You're doing a lousy job with that.

Slyzr

NASB
36 For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?

bd

Tallen

NASB
36 For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?

bd
And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
Matthew 1:13 KJV