wof and fruit crepes with a white mocha

Tallen

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
Isaiah 7:14‭-‬15 KJV

Dizerner

He who quotes random bible verses is forever the mostest holiest everest — 1 Tallen 1:23

BlessedAnomaly

Is this is theologically sound breakfast?
Acts 10:9-16
9 About noon the next day, while they were on their way and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted to eat, but while they were preparing the meal, a trance came over him. 11 He saw heaven opened and an object something like a large sheet descending, being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals and reptiles of the earth and wild birds. 13 Then a voice said to him, “Get up, Peter; slaughter and eat!” 14 But Peter said, “Certainly not, Lord, for I have never eaten anything defiled and ritually unclean!” 15 The voice spoke to him again, a second time, “What God has made clean, you must not consider ritually unclean!” 16 This happened three times, and immediately the object was taken up into heaven.​

To which the Calvinist said: "That's not what that means!"

tbeachhead

Is this is theologically sound breakfast?
This does not conform to the traditional standard of this board. The requisite formula after the random prompt will always be a question, like, "How does that work?"

Just trying to help.I think most WoFers do intermittent fasting.

Dizerner

This does not conform to the traditional standard of this board. The requisite formula after the random prompt will always be a question, like, "How does that work?"

Just trying to help.I think most WoFers do intermittent fasting.

I'm such a theological noob. How embarrassing.

RiJoRi

does it have to be kjv
Nope. I usually remember phrases from the KJV - many years of use - so I use it to search on my phone. I guess you might call me a "KJV-OK" 😂 - not "only", nor "preferred", just "OK". I've also read the KJV's essay "To the Reader", which I wish more KJVO-ists would read, especially the part "Even a lousy translation is still the Word of God". (My paraphrase.)

--Rich

Dizerner

Nope. I usually remember phrases from the KJV - many years of use - so I use it to search on my phone. I guess you might call me a "KJV-OK" 😂 - not "only", nor "preferred", just "OK". I've also read the KJV's essay "To the Reader", which I wish more KJVO-ists would read, especially the part "Even a lousy translation is still the Word of God". (My paraphrase.)

--Rich

Okay, good, I was a bit scared for a second.