WOF and John 17:9

BlessedAnomaly

You are wrong twice... I already took in consideration a perfectly balanced God... God may love the world... Many are called, few are chosen...
No you did not. You turned it into a focus on Justice to attempt to make your point.

Of course God loves the world. Of course any in the world who refuse the free gift offered will be judged. That wasn't the point. The point was the love extended to the unsaved. You turned it away from the love to the Justice for those who would refuse -- oh, but that justice is in love. Wow. Not the point.

And again you come with "you are wrong" "you are wrong" "you are wrong" because Joe is right, Joe is right, Joe is right! Can't make a mistake.

You sound like Oprah: "You get a wrong, and you get a wrong, and you get a wrong, and you get a wrong, and you get a wrong, and you get a wrong, and you get a wrong, and you get a wrong, and you get a wrong."

Dizerner

You have created an idol with an unbalanced Love-God...

Nonsense.

Is God 80% justice? Is God 75% power? Whatever attribute God is, he is completely.

I defend the concept of a maximally loving God here:

tbeachhead

Must be the Messiah lied when He said that. 🤔😮😉
I wouldn't take it that way...He was surrounded by racists who only saw a race. He knew what He was doing and who she was, and He knew what faith looks like. He tried her faith, and it withstood the test.

Don Richardson, who wrote Peace Child and Eternity in their Hearts opined that Jesus was nodding and winking the whole time...He knew what He was about to do, and His lesson planted a seed for Peter to remember later on.

I liked the way he put it.

Slyzr

I wouldn't take it that way...He was surrounded by racists who only saw a race. He knew what He was doing and who she was, and He knew what faith looks like. He tried her faith, and it withstood the test.

Don Richardson, who wrote Peace Child and Eternity in their Hearts opined that Jesus was nodding and winking the whole time...He knew what He was about to do, and His lesson planted a seed for Peter to remember later on.

I liked the way he put it.

your pervasiveness is astounding.