wof is dead

You say Jesus is the Holy Spirit so please explain the following. John 14;16, Jesus is talking. "And I will (1person) ask the Father

AND?... In John 14:18 Jesus identifies HIMSELF as the Comforter.

John 14:18
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

vs17, "that is the Spirit of truth whom the world cannot receive, because (or why) it does not behold Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you, and will be in you."

He was speaking about HIMSELF.

John 14:19-20
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

look at John 14:23, "Jesus said, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep my word; and My Father (1 person) will love him, and "WE" (the Father and Jesus) will come to him, and make ARE abode with him."

Wow! So what? Only two persons being referenced here.

Jesus lives in us and the Father lives in us through Him (John 14:6).

P.s.: Christ IS The Spirit (2 Cor 3:17).

Christ is the Comforter with the Father (1 Jn 2:1).

Oopsie daisy!

Wow! So what? Only two persons being referenced here.

Jesus lives in us and the Father lives in us through Him.

P.s.: Christ IS The Spirit (2 Cor 3:17).

Oopsie daisy!
Right, two persons are referenced at John 14:23. Did you already forget the Holy Spirit, (not Jesus) was referenced at John 14:16:17. If Jesus is the Holy Spirit why does not the two verses say Jesus? Instead Jesus is referenced along with His Father at John 14:23.

In Hinn,
james

Did you already forget the Holy Spirit, (not Jesus) was referenced at John 14:16:17.

Did you already forget that Jesus was talking about Himself?

John 14:18-20
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

If Jesus is the Holy Spirit why does not the two verses say Jesus?

If Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, then why is He The Holy Spirit? (2 Cor 3:17, John 14:18, 1 Jn 2:1, etc)?

Is there not ONLY ONE GO-BETWEEN between God and mankind?

Last edited:
Right, two persons are referenced at John 14:23. Did you already forget the Holy Spirit, (not Jesus) was referenced at John 14:16:17. If Jesus is the Holy Spirit why does not the two verses say Jesus? Instead Jesus is referenced along with His Father at John 14:23.

16 I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that He may be with you forever, 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.... 25 These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you.

16 I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that He may be with you forever, 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.... 25 These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you.

Benny Hinn?

Back