wof is dead

Nope...You're suggesting God is female? That would be blasphemy...just so you understand clearly. The Father is not female.

False accusation. I said God made mankind two in one in his likeness.

Not three in one.

You're better than this.

False.

The Word is The Spirit.

2 Cor 3:17
The Lord is The Spirit
The Spirit is the Lord.

2 Sam 23:2
“The Spirit of the Lord spoke through me;
His Word was on my tongue.
The Word AND the Spirit....Both from the Heart/Will of the Father, the three in perfect agreement.
Lam 4:20
Messiah, the Breath of our nostrils
You are so weird...you need to get to your gurus to correct this: "20The LORD’s anointed, the breath of our life, was captured in their pits. We had said of him, “Under his shadow we will live among the nations.”

What do you want that verse to say? Who was captured in their pits?

1 Cor 15:45
Christ, a Life-Giving Spirit

Ps 33:6
By the Word of the Lord were the heavens made, and all the host of them by the Breath of His mouth.
I said that elsewhere...Without the Word was not anything made that was made...and without the Breath which is the Spirit, there is no life.

Talk about machine gun proof texts shredded from context.

What "denomination" do you adhere to, where you learned proof texts like a Jehovah's Witness? Because it's clear that you already "know all", and you're not open to entreaty.

Sorry I have to cut this off. My day is over. I'll see you again, I'm sure, on Thursday.

Reactions: Mik
The Word AND the Spirit....Both from the Heart/Will of the Father, the three in perfect agreement.

Hebrew Parallelism.

2 Sam 23:2
The Spirit of the Lord spoke through me;
His Word was on my tongue.

The Word is The Spirit of the Lord (2 Cor 3:17).

Last edited:
You are so weird...you need to get to your gurus to correct this: "20The LORD’s anointed, the breath of our life, was captured in their pits. We had said of him, “Under his shadow we will live among the nations.”

In Hebrew it says Masiach.

What do you want that verse to say? Who was captured in their pits?

It calls Messiah the Breath of our nostrils, aka The Spirit of God.

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Last edited:
I said that elsewhere...Without the Word was not anything made that was made...and without the Breath which is the Spirit, there is no life.

The Word is EQUATED with The Breath in Ps 33:6.

Ps 33:6
By the Word of the Lord were the heavens made, and all the host of them by the Breath of His mouth.

(The Breath of His mouth IS His Word).

Christ is The Life-Giving Spirit (1 Cor 15:45).

Talk about machine gun proof texts shredded from context.

What "denomination" do you adhere to, where you learned proof texts like a Jehovah's Witness? Because it's clear that you already "know all", and you're not open to entreaty.

Sorry I have to cut this off. My day is over. I'll see you again, I'm sure, on Thursday.

I studied on my own. Deal with it. See you Thursday.

Why no response to my post? Too hot for you to handle?

Why? Did you run out of steam, Jamesie? You're adequate to the task. Always have been. The One Who said, "I will pour out My Spirit," did not pour out Jesus on the Day of Pentecost...But, in a church where the Holy Spirit is a stranger, and there is no evidence of His presence but in the name it and claim it claims of the guy on the platform, confusion is a necessary side effect of the doctrine.
I don't run out of steam nor do I ever give up. I've known Photine for about a year now and even explained to him 10 ways from Sunday what 2 Corinthians 3:17 is teaching. Why don't you give a real "wof" go and let's see what happens?

In Hinn,
james

I don't run out of steam nor do I ever give up. I've known Photine for about a year now and even explained to him 10 ways from Sunday what 2 Corinthians 3:17 is teaching. Why don't you give a real "wof" go and let's see what happens?

In Hinn,
james

We actually knew each other on the old forum but I guess you don't remember me :(

We actually knew each other on the old forum but I guess you don't remember me :(
I thought so but was not sure. And as I'm typing this Genesis 1:2 just came to mind.

It says, "And the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters."

Is the Holy Spirt here Jesus Christ as you believe?

In Him,
james

I thought so but was not sure. And as I'm typing this Genesis 1:2 just came to mind.

It says, "And the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters."

Is the Holy Spirt here Jesus Christ as you believe?

In Him,
james

Yes.

Proverbs 8:23-27
25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

Yes.

Proverbs 8:23-27
25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Now what makes you think Proverbs 8::22 or the rest of Proverbs 8 is referring to Jesus Christ ot that Jesu Christ is the topic of discussion?

Please read vs 1. The topic is "wisdom" And wisdom is identified as a her. Now lookk at Proverbs 9;1. Wisdom has built HER house, SHE has hewn out HER seven pillars."

Look at Proverbs 8;11. "For wisdom is better than jewels; And all desirable things cannot compare to HER." Now whart are you going to say?

In Him,
james

Now what makes you think Proverbs 8::22 or the rest of Proverbs 8 is referring to Jesus Christ ot that Jesu Christ is the topic of discussion?

Please read vs 1. The topic is "wisdom" And wisdom is identified as a her. Now lookk at Proverbs 9;1. Wisdom has built HER house, SHE has hewn out HER seven pillars."

Look at Proverbs 8;11. "For wisdom is better than jewels; And all desirable things cannot compare to HER." Now whart are you going to say?

In Him,
james

Wisdom, the Holy Spirit, are Messiah.

The Bible teaches this.

There is no "third person". Only a second person!

Genesis 1:2
the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.

Proverbs 8:25-27
I was brought forth
When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

SAME PERSON. JESUS.

Wisdom, the Holy Spirit, are Messiah.

The Bible teaches this.

There is no "third person". Only a second person!
First of all the trinity has nothing to do with our discussion. You made the claim Jesus is the Holy Spirit, Wisdom and the Messiah.

The only thing you got right is that Jesus is the Messiah. If Jesus is wisdom according to Proverbs 8 why is he described as a "her or a she"?
In HIM, not HER,
james

First of all the trinity has nothing to do with our discussion. You made the claim Jesus is the Holy Spirit, Wisdom and the Messiah.

The only thing you got right is that Jesus is the Messiah. If Jesus is wisdom according to Proverbs 8 why is he described as a "her or a she"?
In HIM, not HER,
james

Christ is The Wisdom of God (1 Cor 1:24, 2:8).

Christ is The Wisdom of God (1 Cor 1:24, 2:8).
I already knew you were going to use this verse. Here again it is NOT teaching that Jesus is wisdom.

Rather it is teaching that God used His wisdom in sending His Son to redeem mankind. This is why Paul says the Greeks think its foolishness. And why at vs24 it says Christ the power of God, and wisdom of God. That's the point Paul is making.

Now, how about answering my questions? How can Jesus be a "her or a "she?" at Proverbs 8?

In Him,
james

Back