wof is dead

so pretty ...
Our father, His Spirit, and Jesus

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

so pretty ...
Our father, His Spirit, and Jesus

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

"Christ is The Spirit" (2 Cor 3:17).

Oopsie!

At NO point does Paul introduce a "the third person of the trinity" in the text.
I'm not sure why this helps your cause. Paul speaks of the Father. He calls Jesus God and Lord. He speaks of the Spirit Who is Lord...

It was in the days of Arius of Alexandria where the church entered its "church" phase, hundreds of years after the primitive church succumbed to hierarchies and pharisaical canons and confessions, and weaponized excommunication to avoid debate and to eschew seeking the wisdom of the Holy Spirit, who had already, but this time, been eliminated from the church in favor of an approved liturgy. Your church very likely has no vestige of the Holy Spirit as Paul describes Him in 1 Corinthians 14. So in all practicality...you've got the Father and the son, and no breath or life.

Do you believe you live in a body, with a soul and a spirit? Three...and yet one? Because if you don't know your own nature, there is no way you can understand the One Whose image you bear.

"Christ is The Spirit" (2 Cor 3:17).

Oopsie!
Did you say "oopsie" because you made the same mistake again, and invented scripture that does not exist? I won't get tired of pointing this out, because I believe in trying to help the chronically confused: "o de kyrios to pneuma estin," does not say "Christ is the spirit." It says the Lord is the Spirit, and since the verb follows the spirit, it could just as easily be translated, "The Spirit is the Lord."

Wish you'd stop misusing proof texts like you're in a cult. I want to think better of you...like you're teachable.

Did you say "oopsie" because you made the same mistake again, and invented scripture that does not exist? I won't get tired of pointing this out, because I believe in trying to help the chronically confused: "o de kyrios to pneuma estin," does not say "Christ is the spirit." It says the Lord is the Spirit, and since the verb follows the spirit, it could just as easily be translated, "The Spirit is the Lord."

And.... 2 Cor 3:14 identifies CHRIST as that Lord who is The Spirit.

By the way, you keep repeating it could just as easily be translated, "The Spirit is the Lord", even though it changes NOTHING.

And.... 2 Cor 3:14 identifies CHRIST as that Lord who is The Spirit.

You are in a cult...You need to learn exegesis. Here's the whole passage:
12Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold. 13We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at the end of what was fading away.

14But their minds were closed. For to this day the same veil remains at the reading of the old covenant. It has not been lifted, because only in Christ can it be removed.

Paul is actually explaining why people like you cannot understand the basic principles of the New Testament. It does not say "CHRIST is that Lord. It says you can't understand this without Christ...so ASK HIM. Only in Christ can your confusion be removed.

15And even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Here's where you keep misquoting...proving that you cannot understand. Your own understanding is veiled...

18And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Notice? Paul was. not in your cult.
By the way, you keep repeating it could just as easily be translated, "The Spirit is the Lord", even though it changes NOTHING.
The Lordship of the Father and the Son and the Spirit is central to faith and understanding...but you cannot get it until the veil is removed, and you stop inventing to buttress your invented dogma.

And Christ is that Spirit (Vs 14).

Next.
You have invented. I quoted verse 14...it doesn't say what you want it to say...not even close. Paul is not supplying proof texts to Trinity deniers here. He's explaining why folks like you cannot understand until the veil is removed. It's about your veil...not proof texts.

14But their minds were closed. For to this day the same veil remains at the reading of the old covenant. It has not been lifted, because ONLY in Christ can it be removed.

16But whenever anyone turns to the Lord[CHRIST], the veil is taken away.

17Now the Lord[CHRIST] is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

WOW! Christ is The Lord in 2 Cor 3:17!!! Not "the third person of the trinity". Oopsie daisy!

You have invented. I quoted verse 14...it doesn't say what you want it to say...not even close. Paul is not supplying proof texts to Trinity deniers here. He's explaining why folks like you cannot understand until the veil is removed. It's about your veil...not proof texts.

See previous post.

Next.

See previous post.

Next.
See scripture...next...Naaah. No next. You invent scripture and repeat your invention with disregard for context. Religion by proof text was invented by Charles Tase Russel...and his world came to an end in 1914...ooopsie...as you say.

it was nice to meet you. You're in a cult. When you want out, and more information on what make you a tripartite being in the Image and Likeness of God...let me know. I can help.

18And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Notice? Paul was. not in your cult.

And read 2 Cor 4:3-5:

3 And even if our gospel is VEILED, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For WHAT WE PREACH is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

You're the one in THE CULT.

See scripture...next...Naaah. No next. You invent scripture and repeat your invention with disregard for context. Religion by proof text was invented by Charles Tase Russel...and his world came to an end in 1914...ooopsie...as you say.

it was nice to meet you. You're in a cult. When you want out, and more information on what make you a tripartite being in the Image and Likeness of God...let me know. I can help.

Evasion.

Next.

14But their minds were closed. For to this day the same veil remains at the reading of the old covenant. It has not been lifted, because ONLY in Christ can it be removed.

16But whenever anyone turns to the Lord[CHRIST], the veil is taken away.

17Now the Lord[CHRIST] is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

WOW! Christ is The Lord in 2 Cor 3:17!!! Not "the third person of the trinity". Oopsie daisy!
You added to His Word. This is not a good idea. If you knew the Word, He would instruct you in this.

Here's a verse for you to contemplate: Proverbs 30:5Every word of God is flawless;
He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
6Do not add to His words,
lest He rebuke you and prove you a liar.

I'll let the Lord do the hard part. You just needed to know not to add to His Word like you just did.

And read 2 Cor 4:3-5:

3 And even if our gospel is VEILED, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For WHAT WE PREACH is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

You're the one in THE CULT.
You're not even close to doing what Paul is talking about...don't worry. Abide in His Word and not in your cult teaching and you will be a disciple of the Word and not of a cult.

Then you'll know the truth and the truth will make you free. That's His promise, not mine. Hang out in and with the Word of God...and let the Spirit Who is also Lord, and the Spirit of Christ and of the Father, Who are One, teach you as He promised.

You added to His Word. This is not a good idea. If you knew the Word, He would instruct you in this.

Here's a verse for you to contemplate: Proverbs 30:5Every word of God is flawless;
He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
6Do not add to His words,
lest He rebuke you and prove you a liar.

I'll let the Lord do the hard part. You just needed to know not to add to His Word like you just did.

Nope.

You're not even close to doing what Paul is talking about...don't worry. Abide in His Word and not in your cult teaching and you will be a disciple of the Word and not of a cult.

Then you'll know the truth and the truth will make you free. That's His promise, not mine. Hang out in with the Word of God...and let the Spirit Who is also Lord, and the Spirit of Christ and of the Father, Who are One, teach you as He promised.

Pagan babble.
Next.

Back