wof is dead

Um...Since two critics remain, and neither has anything left but this...the single WoF adherent has no answer to a dying breed. Sorry. WoF critics have nothing to say...and have declared themselves incapable of response. I'll be back when I something worth posting that pertains to the WoF...but also knowing it will have an audience of two increasingly old critics. ;)

I'm actually having more fun elsewhere. I'm finding Biden enthusiasts who argue like the best critics here who ever tried to debunk reality. It's like I got trained by the best.

Nice to see the two of you.

WOF is dying off one at a time. The WOF reaper came for Apostle Leroy Thompson a couple months ago and word is he had trouble taking it with him.

Oh it's dead alright, trust me. What do I base this on? Well, most of us have been on CARM and on this particular site for about 20-24 years or so. At that time this place was extremely busy and fun I might add. Now look at it! Tell me spokenword, can you explain what happened over time? I can!

IN HINN,
james

What exactly is "Word of faith"??
See Photine, you don't know as much as you think. Google the Word of faith movement. You will get hundreds of sights on it. Btw guys, Photine here believes Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit. I've tried to explain it to him hundreds of times but he don't get it.

In Hinn,
james

Oh it's dead alright, trust me. What do I base this on? Well, most of us have been on CARM and on this particular site for about 20-24 years or so. At that time this place was extremely busy and fun I might add. Now look at it! Tell me spokenword, can you explain what happened over time? I can!

IN HINN,
james
Redundancy is redundant. Simple as that.

No one wants to be repeating himself repetitively in a repetitious way. Here, you've raised no new objections, and there is no need to refute again the objections you raised twenty-four years ago and have still not grown out of.

What exactly is "Word of faith"??
Word of Faith is a paradigm for biblical exegesis that allows the Bible to interpret itself, and that practices the faith of Abraham who took God at His Word and obeyed Him. Those with what Peter calls "like precious faith" move, act and pray as the Word Himself gives them license. Typically we have what those who call themselves the "orthodoxy" (though they have left Paul's doctrine for the inventions of centuries of impotent traditions that nullify the Word) "objectionable doctrine." We believe in the "prosperity gospel" that states, "Give and it shall be given to you pressed down, shaken together and rolling over in this life and in the life to come...," because Jesus said so. We believe in healing, because Jesus said believers "will lay their hands on the sick and they shall recover." We believe that Jesus told us to "name it and claim it," because He said, "...if they believe in their heart and do not doubt, they shall have whatsoever they say." We don't look to compromise the Word when it is that clear...we recognize our own weakness, and move on to treating our faith as you would treat a mustard seed, until it grows as a tree big enough to sustain even the birds of the air.

I wanted an answer from people on here.
You got it...look forward to your thoughts.

Because that's what Paul says in 2 Cor 3:17.
Have you studied Greek?...because you're being a little more dogmatic than the Greek allows. "The Lord is the Spirit" can actually be correctly translated, "The Spirit is the Lord..." due to the placement of the verb after "the spirit"...which can flag the subject in a sentence with a predicate nominative. "'O de kurios to pneuma estin..." Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, any more than your body is your spirit. It doesn't work that way.

Have you studied Greek?...because you're being a little more dogmatic than the Greek allows. "The Lord is the Spirit" can actually be correctly translated, "The Spirit is the Lord..." due to the placement of the verb after "the spirit"...which can flag the subject in a sentence with a predicate nominative. "'O de kurios to pneuma estin..." Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, any more than your body is your spirit. It doesn't work that way.

2 Cor 3:17 identifies Christ as the Lord who is the Spirit (The Holy Spirit).

2 Corinthians 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16
14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

Word of Faith is a paradigm for biblical exegesis that allows the Bible to interpret itself, and that practices the faith of Abraham who took God at His Word and obeyed Him. Those with what Peter calls "like precious faith" move, act and pray as the Word Himself gives them license. Typically we have what those who call themselves the "orthodoxy" (though they have left Paul's doctrine for the inventions of centuries of impotent traditions that nullify the Word) "objectionable doctrine." We believe in the "prosperity gospel" that states, "Give and it shall be given to you pressed down, shaken together and rolling over in this life and in the life to come...," because Jesus said so. We believe in healing, because Jesus said believers "will lay their hands on the sick and they shall recover." We believe that Jesus told us to "name it and claim it," because He said, "...if they believe in their heart and do not doubt, they shall have whatsoever they say." We don't look to compromise the Word when it is that clear...we recognize our own weakness, and move on to treating our faith as you would treat a mustard seed, until it grows as a tree big enough to sustain even the birds of the air.

Seems like you don't believe Paul's doctrine too. Paul wasn't a trinitarian, lol. He was a binitarian.

You got it...look forward to your thoughts.

Go ahead beachie, explain to Photine here "WHY" Jesus is "NOT" the Holy Spirit using English. Also, explain to him why your not a Binitarian. And while your at it maybe you can explain to him that Wof teaches Jesus went to hell was punished by Satan and when God the Father blurted out, "Let Him be" He ended up being born again in hell.

In Hinn,
james

Back