wof is dead

tbeachhead

Fear drives the critic to do strange things...like talk to the "dead." Then they become terrified to discover that there is more life in the "cadaver" than in the whole body of their religion. :eek: :ROFLMAO: ;)

Last edited:

tbeachhead

And one thing is clear...their form of "name it and claim it" religion is mere counterfeit. It truly seems that they do not even believe what they name and claim. They fear the response that their claims bring, and hope their own dead posts will be ignored...

But WoF will always step in with words of encouragement, to help them along in their sincere quest for understanding.

tbeachhead

Dear critic friends...you are in our prayers...we request on your behalf the very comfort of His presence in all wisdom and understanding. We pray that your love will now abound more and more in strength, health, and in all prosperity unto good works.

SPOKENWORD

Dear critic friends...you are in our prayers...we request on your behalf the very comfort of His presence in all wisdom and understanding. We pray that your love will now abound more and more in strength, health, and in all prosperity unto good works.
I,m in agreement. Its amazing what deliverance will do to those who rebel against Gods Word including myself.

tbeachhead

It is time to pray for one another...It's never been so dark...nothing will extinguish the light...Time to buy oil, not sleep.

tbeachhead

I'm good with a dead forum...

Then we may discuss anything we want (as long as it is tied to WOF)...
I'm just going to leave this here...It is time to pray for one another...It's never been so dark...nothing will extinguish the light...Time to buy oil, not sleep.

BlessedAnomaly

Word of Faith is dead.

Death is Word of Faith.

Romans 5:12 (jkv (just kidding version) )
So then, just as sin entered the world through one man and Word of Faith through sin, and so Word of Faith spread to all its people because they all lifted up the sin—

jk
-- b/c WoF is still sadly abundant in this world.

Slyzr

Word of Faith is dead.

Death is Word of Faith.

Romans 5:12 (jkv (just kidding version) )
So then, just as sin entered the world through one man and Word of Faith through sin, and so Word of Faith spread to all its people because they all lifted up the sin—

jk
-- b/c WoF is still sadly abundant in this world.

Sin ..... the noun.

until the man of "sin" be reveled.

And what does the man of sin say ..... don't do that .... be better.

Hey man of sin can I live? ...... well not really, our goal is righteousness.

What does that mean man of sin ..... ?

Mostly don't do anything.

So I can't live ......

Ya ..... that is our hope.