Women's intuition indicates atheists are bad news.

Authentic Nouveau

The athe experience according to German women?

The Dawkins elevatorgate?

Irrational behaviors?

Severe sexism?

How many factors drive women away from atheist religion? The anti-religion religion.

Gus Bovona

I recently had an athe experi acc t (I give up)

What, me worry?

Ah, irrational behaviors! Uhhhhhhhhh.

Severe sexism sounds kinky!

How anti-woman is the Old Testament? The anti-woman religion.

Harry Leggs

Irrational behaviors?

Severe sexism?

How many factors drive women away from atheist religion? The anti-religion religion.
It should big a big red flag for females. Kind of like walking around in a dress with make-up and high heels. ''Look mommy that man is in a dress!''

Half Sigma declared about atheism and social outcasts:

...atheists are most likely to live alone.
This is not surprising. Atheists are less desirable...partners. I observed this once when I was living in Washington, DC, and I wandered by an atheist convention happening on the mall. The atheist were predominately male, and significantly uglier than average.
This is because ugly people become social outcasts, and social outcasts are more likely to be attracted to outcast movements like atheism, libertarianism, communism, etc.

The low rates of multiple person households is part of the explanation, but the high number of lone wolves among their ranks illustrates their social marginality in another way relative to the cognitive endowments they enjoy. This does little to dispel stereotype I hold of atheists as cynical, single white guys who live in apartments downtown, work at used record stores, love George Carlin, and watch Adult Swim.[4]

Last edited:

Tiburon

Irrational behaviors?

Severe sexism?

What does any of this mean and how does it relate to Woman's Intuition?
What about Men's Intuition?

Harry Leggs

So 2 of 50 come out for evolution. How many of those look like a big hairy ape?

I can't get an atheeist to help me understand that an ape can build a piano, write music. memorize Beethoven, play, read music.

Darwin says she is closer to an ape than a human male.
Why consult the dead on behalf of the living? Is. 8:19

5wize

It should big a big red flag for females. Kind of like walking around in a dress with make-up and high heels. ''Look mommy that man is in a dress!''

Half Sigma declared about atheism and social outcasts:

...atheists are most likely to live alone.
This is not surprising. Atheists are less desirable...partners. I observed this once when I was living in Washington, DC, and I wandered by an atheist convention happening on the mall. The atheist were predominately male, and significantly uglier than average.
This is because ugly people become social outcasts, and social outcasts are more likely to be attracted to outcast movements like atheism, libertarianism, communism, etc.

The low rates of multiple person households is part of the explanation, but the high number of lone wolves among their ranks illustrates their social marginality in another way relative to the cognitive endowments they enjoy. This does little to dispel stereotype I hold of atheists as cynical, single white guys who live in apartments downtown, work at used record stores, love George Carlin, and watch Adult Swim.[4]
Most Christian males are Christian because the Christian females are already forgiving and not too judgmental. Easy pickins'.