Word Faith Failures Continue

Yodas_Prodigy

Between the Great Recession, Hurricanes/Tornadoes/Ice Storms/Earthquakes, and Covid-19, Word Faith has been an utter failure. Every WOF defender should get down on their knees and repent of their doctrinal errors and ask YHWH forgiveness for their mis-representing Him and His Word...

Tallen

If Copeland and company can turn away storms, can steer hurricanes, and can do greater works than Christ..., why can't they turn away a virus from our country?

tbeachhead

Between the Great Recession, Hurricanes/Tornadoes/Ice Storms/Earthquakes, and Covid-19, Word Faith has been an utter failure. Every WOF defender should get down on their knees and repent of their doctrinal errors and ask YHWH forgiveness for their mis-representing Him and His Word...
I'm not sure I get what you're saying, Joe. Nice to see you, btw. I missed these discussions a lot.

Are you suggesting that what God has foretold, we should rebuke? The wrath of God has been revealed...not in the Great Recession, Hurricanes/Tornadoes/Ice Storms/Earthquakes, and Covid-19...but in the mindset that has vowed to codify into permissive Law the depravity Paul describes so clearly in Romans 1.

We should rebuke the wrath of God? And yes...repentance is due. Repentance Romans 2 style is due. You seem to be still pointing the finger of judgment, and refuse to admit that you are likewise indicted...The key to the cure is to begin to acknowledge God as God, and to reject any doctrine that claims superiority. If you believe that your tattered veil is better than any veil that's been used to enforce division, you will likewise find less and less oil when it comes time to light your lamp.

Yodas_Prodigy

I'm not sure I get what you're saying, Joe. Nice to see you, btw. I missed these discussions a lot.

Are you suggesting that what God has foretold, we should rebuke? The wrath of God has been revealed...not in the Great Recession, Hurricanes/Tornadoes/Ice Storms/Earthquakes, and Covid-19...but in the mindset that has vowed to codify into permissive Law the depravity Paul describes so clearly in Romans 1.

We should rebuke the wrath of God? And yes...repentance is due. Repentance Romans 2 style is due. You seem to be still pointing the finger of judgment, and refuse to admit that you are likewise indicted...The key to the cure is to begin to acknowledge God as God, and to reject any doctrine that claims superiority. If you believe that your tattered veil is better than any veil that's been used to enforce division, you will likewise find less and less oil when it comes time to light your lamp.

Nice Deflection... History has demonstrated WOF efforts to avoid such events...

tbeachhead

Deflection? It was the direct answer.

When you define any movement by the failure of its proponents, you've only created an ad hom to avoid the tenets of the movement. You do better posting your view of the "five main WoF doctrines" like you did.