Words RCs do not understand

Yeah, I guess like all the Church fathers and the entire history of Christianity for 1500 years just misunderstood that complex terminology;

"THIS IS MY BODY"

It's too bad you weren't about then to straighten them out with your TRUE understanding of the words. How did the world survive without you for so long?
Fortunately, the fathers didn't limit their hermenutic to four words as catholics do.

Your OP doesn't make any sense and it doesn't even contain a question. Are we supposed to be reading your mind or what? Maybe you should try to express yourself in a more clear manner and without the arrogant condescending attitude and you might get a better response.
It makes sense if you have reading comprehension and it has a question. Oh really what does why mean. Look a list of question words and it lists why. No surprise RCs cannot understand scripture.

No the arrogance and condescending attitude is being shown by yourself.

You should actually make a Protestant dictionary with the TRUE meaning of all words in order to straighten out all those dumb Catholics and anyone else who doesn't know the TRUE meaning of words, as you understand them.
Oh really still avoiding answering the questions. I would never use the word dumb but apparently that is what you think of your fellow RCs.

Yeah, I guess like all the Church fathers and the entire history of Christianity for 1500 years just misunderstood that complex terminology;

"THIS IS MY BODY"

It's too bad you weren't about then to straighten them out with your TRUE understanding of the words. How did the world survive without you for so long?
Oh people were but like all sinners they were ignored. Not all ECFs agree with the RC on their understanding. Again your arrogance is showing did it make you feel better, but no surprise. Growing up RC I had to develop a thick skin because they do like to pull others down.

Still unable to answer my questions why bother responding. Just say you do not know.

You should actually make a Protestant dictionary with the TRUE meaning of all words in order to straighten out all those dumb Catholics and anyone else who doesn't know the TRUE meaning of words, as you understand them.
A dictionary is not necessary when you are born again biblically you will have the Holy Spirit in you to teach you and instruct you in all truth.

Back