Works plus faith

You can't kill someone, die unrepentant, and still be saved.
You as an RC say this but that is exactly what your bad priests did to the children, they murdered who they were and yet they are not ex communicated. The RCC did not follow 1 Cor 5:11. Only a handful were laicized.

You as an RC say this but that is exactly what your bad priests did to the children, they murdered who they were and yet they are not ex communicated. The RCC did not follow 1 Cor 5:11. Only a handful were laicized.
I personally do not know any priests who have murdered any children. If there was anyone who mrudered a child, they would be in danger of hell. But NC's, do they not say ALL is mortal? It doesn't matter what you all do, correct?

I personally do not know any priests who have murdered any children.
You don't have to know them personally but there are so many priests who knew and did nothing which makes them part of the sin because they failed to expose. I watched all of Pell's testimony to the Royal Commission. The numbers who knew and did nothing is absolutely staggering.

I never said you did know them personally either. But your institution does and does not follow scripture when dealing with them. The laity accepts that practice.

You don't have to know them personally but there are so many priests who knew and did nothing which makes them part of the sin because they failed to expose. I watched all of Pell's testimony to the Royal Commission. The numbers who knew and did nothing is absolutely staggering.

I never said you did know them personally either. But your institution does and does not follow scripture when dealing with them. The laity accepts that practice.
Can you name these priests who have killed children?

Can you name these priests who have killed children?
Reading comprehension is missing, reread my post. Every single priest who molested a child has murdered the person they were. Do you want me to go through every single court case and list them? I don't think I have that much time, I could die before I finished the list. I mean the RCC is in every country, isn't it? In Australia the number of actually priests who have harmed children is around 7% and then there are the large numbers who knew - those on the archbishops and bishop councils, those who lived with them, those who worked with them.

Reading comprehension is missing, reread my post. Every single priest who molested a child has murdered the person they were. Do you want me to go through every single court case and list them? I don't think I have that much time, I could die before I finished the list. I mean the RCC is in every country, isn't it? In Australia the number of actually priests who have harmed children is around 7% and then there are the large numbers who knew - those on the archbishops and bishop councils, those who lived with them, those who worked with them.
Can you name the priest who have molested a child? It is not the entire priesthood. Was it a problem, yes it was. But to say the ENTIRE priesthood is a lie. And unfortunately, this is not a problem just with priests. If you care about truth, if you care about objective statistics, it is NOT a catholic issue but a universal issue. And If you think the CC is supposed to always be perfect, then you do not understand the natures. Humans are sinners, right? The church is made up of sinners, no? Is the church made up of sinners?

Can you name the priest who have molested a child? It is not the entire priesthood. Was it a problem, yes it was. But to say the ENTIRE priesthood is a lie. And unfortunately, this is not a problem just with priests. If you care about truth, if you care about objective statistics, it is NOT a catholic issue but a universal issue. And If you think the CC is supposed to always be perfect, then you do not understand the natures. Humans are sinners, right? The church is made up of sinners, no? Is the church made up of sinners?
Really I said 7 per cent in Aust, which is more than one priest. I said it would take me a lifetime to name all the priests who molested children, then it would take even longer to name those who have become part of the sin by not exposing it. You would not pretend to be ignorant if you care about objectives.

I have posted the statistics over and over again from the Royal Commission for a start.

You claimed that some one who kills and is unrepentant in post 40, I consider those who sexually assault and abuse children the same as those who kill. Stop playing RC game of it didn't really happen and the numbers are only a few.

Scripture is clear all those who knew and did not expose it and this goes right up to a number of popes are part of the sin.

James 4:17
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Eph 5:11
Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them

2Thess 3:14+ agrees 1 Cor 5:11

eph 5:11-12

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret

AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO THE ELECT ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DONT HAVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!

That is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT to what I said, which is there is no such thing as an unrepentant Christian.

Not sure what you aren’t understanding, but you literally aren’t understanding whether unknowing or purposely.

Really I said 7 per cent in Aust, which is more than one priest. I said it would take me a lifetime to name all the priests who molested children, then it would take even longer to name those who have become part of the sin by not exposing it. You would not pretend to be ignorant if you care about objectives.

I have posted the statistics over and over again from the Royal Commission for a start.

You claimed that some one who kills and is unrepentant in post 40, I consider those who sexually assault and abuse children the same as those who kill. Stop playing RC game of it didn't really happen and the numbers are only a few.

Scripture is clear all those who knew and did not expose it and this goes right up to a number of popes are part of the sin.

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret
You can say ALL priest are molesters, but that isn't the truth. It is an excuse. It is a weapon. The Church Christ established remains intact regardless of all the sinner from within and without. You don't claim to be sinless. Stop acting like being part of the true church means you will be sinless.

That is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT to what I said, which is there is no such thing as an unrepentant Christian.

Not sure what you aren’t understanding, but you literally aren’t understanding whether unknowing or purposely.
Yes you ncs all do. You do not know if YOU are the elect but you act like you are.

God knows those who are His and that is all that is important.

You can say ALL priest are molesters, but that isn't the truth. It is an excuse. It is a weapon. The Church Christ established remains intact regardless of all the sinner from within and without. You don't claim to be sinless. Stop acting like being part of the true church means you will be sinless.
I never said ALL. I have stated the true facts which RCs ingore. It is not a weapon, I didn't do those things, I did not hide them.

The RCC was not established by Jesus. Those leaders expose that false claim. I have never said being part of the true church makes me sinless. Please link to said post, of course you will not be able to. But if you think unrepentant killers are not saved, then your need to look at your unrepentant leaders who committed the act of molesting children and those who hid the sin and thus became part of the sin.

Your argument is not with me, it is with God and His word. Reposting some of the appropriate verses:

Back