Would God hide his word for 1500 years?

So give me the page number in any of his books where he tells all of his duped supporters that he (a trinitarian) had help with the “research” for his books and has willfully aligned himself with Steven Avery, whom he knows is a non-trinitarian.

Given the opportunity to explain himself at a DBS meeting, he played the hypocrite and coward.

You KJVOs are big on getting everyone to use a single version for (supposedly) the sake of all of us having the same doctrine, but between Daniels, Riplinger, Ruckman, and Cloud, all I see is that KJVOism turns people into LIARS.
There will be a LOT of people that will be ashamed and have to stand before The Lord Jesus Christ at the Great White Throne Judgement and give an account as to why they deemed God to be a liar, when God said that He would preserve His words for ALL generations. Did they take that verse or passage out of your re-written Bible? Or did you simply choose to ignore it?

There will be a LOT of people that will be ashamed and have to stand before The Lord Jesus Christ at the Great White Throne Judgement and give an account as to why they deemed God to be a liar, when God said that He would preserve His words for ALL generations. Did they take that verse or passage out of your re-written Bible? Or did you simply choose to ignore it?
Doesn’t address anything I wrote.

Daniels appeared with Waite and others at a recent DBS meeting. I’m sure you’re aware of the book by Waite entitled “The Theological Heresies of Westcott and Hort.” In light of that, it was pointed out at that very meeting by a member here who attended in person that Daniels was associating with a non-trinitarian named Steven Avery, who aided Daniels in the “research” for both of his books on Sinaiticus.

Daniels played dumb when it was brought up and Waite came to the rescue by ending the meeting so Daniels wouldn’t have to answer fully for his willing association with a man who is diametrically opposed to Waite and the rest of the panel when it comes to his views on the trinity.

Why hasn’t Daniels been excommunicated by you, Waite and other KJVOs for such willing association with what all of you would otherwise denounce as heresy?

And the non-trinity position of Steven Avery is ONLY being overlooked because he is KJVO.

And yes, Daniels is FULLY aware of the fact that his “researcher” is non-trinitarian.

Last edited:
By the way, I had no clue that Steven Avery was a non-trinitarian, and yet, I find it quite ironic on how many heretics have posted alongside Non-KJVO's for years on CARM, in this very section with no argument from them, except for one. I don't know about you, but to me, that is the very essence of hypocrisy.
No it isn’t.

Non-KJVOs haven’t written any books on “theological heresies,” nor have we said others who don’t hold to the “right” theology were unqualified to translate the Bible.

So where was God's Written Word in 80 AD? God doesn't need paper and ink to preserve His Word. Jesus said...

Heaven and Earth will pass away but my WORDS will not pass away. Remember when the Geneva Bible contain Luke 21:33 years before King James decided he wanted his own version.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. (Geneva)

I remember many years ago when I asked a KJVOist this question......... Do you think I got an answer?

So go for it. Tell us WHY God needs the KJV when Jesus said Heaven and Earth will pass away? That includes your favorite KJV.....

So where was God's Written Word in 80 AD? God doesn't need paper and ink to preserve His Word. Jesus said...

Heaven and Earth will pass away but my WORDS will not pass away. Remember when the Geneva Bible contain Luke 21:33 years before King James decided he wanted his own version.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. (Geneva)

I remember many years ago when I asked a KJVOist this question......... Do you think I got an answer?

So go for it. Tell us WHY God needs the KJV when Jesus said Heaven and Earth will pass away? That includes your favorite KJV.....
If you would actually take the time, you would learn precisely how , when, where, to what extent how God has preserved His words for several thousand years, even before the incarnation of God the Son, of which time the Greek was introduced. If so, can you cite some verses or passages?

Doesn’t address anything I wrote.

Daniels appeared with Waite and others at a recent DBS meeting. I’m sure you’re aware of the book by Waite entitled “The Theological Heresies of Westcott and Hort.” In light of that, it was pointed out at that very meeting by a member here who attended in person that Daniels was associating with a non-trinitarian named Steven Avery, who aided Daniels in the “research” for both of his books on Sinaiticus.

Daniels played dumb when it was brought up and Waite came to the rescue by ending the meeting so Daniels wouldn’t have to answer fully for his willing association with a man who is diametrically opposed to Waite and the rest of the panel when it comes to his views on the trinity.

Why hasn’t Daniels been excommunicated by you, Waite and other KJVOs for such willing association with what all of you would otherwise denounce as heresy?

And the non-trinity position of Steven Avery is ONLY being overlooked because he is KJVO.

And yes, Daniels is FULLY aware of the fact that his “researcher” is non-trinitarian.

Waite holds there are mistakes in the KJV. He has openly stood against KJVOism over the years and their beliefs in Derivative Inspiration. It has often amazed me how KJVOists/KJV Preferred associate with one another. They often preach against each other but don't mind "rubbing shoulders" when it benefits them.

It is one the reason that I often challenge just how KJV Preferred some of them are.

If you would actually take the time, you would learn precisely how , when, where, to what extent how God has preserved His words for several thousand years, even before the incarnation of God the Son, of which time the Greek was introduced. If so, can you cite some verses or passages?

I've been among KJVOists for many years. I once believed the nonsense myself.

1. Why not answer my challenge to you. Where was the written words of God in 80 AD?

2. If "Preservation" is what you say it is.... then why did Jesus say Heaven and Earth will pass away but His word wouldn't. It seems as if you don't understand your own claims. They are empty and devoid of substance.

I've been among KJVOists for many years. I once believed the nonsense myself.

1. Why not answer my challenge to you. Where was the written words of God in 80 AD?

2. If "Preservation" is what you say it is.... then why did Jesus say Heaven and Earth will pass away but His word wouldn't. It seems as if you don't understand your own claims. They are empty and devoid of substance.
I want to take a moment to be a real with you as possible, and this is for unbound68, and anyone else that will listen.

The LARGE MAJORITY of people from Mexico, Brazil, Cuba, Guatemala, El Salvador, Trinidad, Jamaica, India, Venezuela, Belize, and many other countries literally worship the Devil - Lucifer/Satan. There are thousands, if not millions, that are represented in online gaming that bear the various names of the Devil as their screen names, as well that the mark of the beast 666, and other certain markings, including Antichrist, AntiGod, as well as countless thousands calling themselves God of this , and God of that.. The vast majority of these people are from the Latin American countries that have been predominantly Roman Catholic.

People, by the hundreds of thousands, from those nations have been flooding across the U.S. borders for some time now, as no doubt, you are already aware, but what you may not know is that they bring the doctrines of their false god.

During course of dialog, there had been several that stated that "the Bible has been so over-written" and/or "re-written" that they have no genuine Bible to trust and rely upon.

While there is so much more to say about this issue, I will state that effort has been made to share the truth about Jesus Christ and the Gospel with many of them, along with assurance that they can trust The King James Bible 1611, as so many have learned, know, and speak the English language.

This is a glimpse into the big picture of the adverse consequences that have been wrought as a direct result of the attack, by the Vatican (Roman Catholic Church) and the Great Whore's harlots, against The King James Bible, coupled with many Americans echoing Pope Francis' damnable heresy that all religions worship the same god. All of which will directly lead to the Great Tribulation, as the big push for global currency is already underway.

This is a glimpse into the big picture of the adverse consequences that have been wrought as a direct result of the attack, by the Vatican (Roman Catholic Church) and the Great Whore's harlots, against The King James Bible, coupled with many Americans echoing Pope Francis' damnable heresy that all religions worship the same god. All of which will directly lead to the Great Tribulation, as the big push for global currency is already underway.
The fact that the veracity of your onlyist belief is entirely dependent upon your eschatology should immediately tell you something.

I want to take a moment to be a real with you as possible, and this is for unbound68, and anyone else that will listen.

The LARGE MAJORITY of people from Mexico, Brazil, Cuba, Guatemala, El Salvador, Trinidad, Jamaica, India, Venezuela, Belize, and many other countries literally worship the Devil - Lucifer/Satan. There are thousands, if not millions, that are represented in online gaming that bear the various names of the Devil as their screen names, as well that the mark of the beast 666, and other certain markings, including Antichrist, AntiGod, as well as countless thousands calling themselves God of this , and God of that.. The vast majority of these people are from the Latin American countries that have been predominantly Roman Catholic.

People, by the hundreds of thousands, from those nations have been flooding across the U.S. borders for some time now, as no doubt, you are already aware, but what you may not know is that they bring the doctrines of their false god.

During course of dialog, there had been several that stated that "the Bible has been so over-written" and/or "re-written" that they have no genuine Bible to trust and rely upon.

While there is so much more to say about this issue, I will state that effort has been made to share the truth about Jesus Christ and the Gospel with many of them, along with assurance that they can trust The King James Bible 1611, as so many have learned, know, and speak the English language.

Worshipping the KJV, making it a golden idol ahead of God, is wrong. Also there are many people in central america south america and Mexico that have been saved. Have you noticed any? Or has the the goldenness of King James worship blinded you from that? Has the goldenness of King James Idolatry hidden errors from you in the excellent KJV?

Thomas Cassidy once was a KJVOist and member of the so called "Dean Burgeon Society"

Okay..... Let me be real with you....

There is a tendency for young Christians in this life to believe that they are right in the "center" of God's work in humanity. Often times, this nothing more than prideful arrogance. It seems every generations wants to believe THEY are the generation that will see all the end time events unfold right before their eyes..... Sad to say, you've been deceived.

KJVOists sell this nonsense of a "conspiracy" existing that has unfolded because of Satanic desire to destroy "God's Word"..... I wish you would not be so eager to believe this nonsense.....

Truth of the matter be told, we have a much better sense of the entirely of the Scriptures today than we have for many hundreds of years. We have the means to study and learn like many generations never had before. I recommend you do just that. Spend some time reasoning the Scriptures. Learning what is actually available. Stop believing everything you hear KJVOist say because it feeds the narrative you want to believe.

I'm a former fundamentalist. I've been from one extreme of Christianity to the other. I know what I believe and why I believe it. I don't take what someone told me at "face value". I recommend you do the same. Even among the fundamentalists you prefer.

The "old paths" are not from the 1600s or the 1950s...... You need to go back much further. King James was part of the problem. Not I don't use the KJV. I do. It is what I remember the most. I've studied its words for many years. I know where it is right and where it is wrong. There is no need to pretend the KJV is perfect. We have Savior that is perfect. Not some English narrative of Him.

Christ is the Great I AM. Which is statement of absolute independent autonomy. God doesn't need us, we need HIM.....

I recommend you lose the idea that God operates based upon your inclination. You need to resist yourself.

I absolutely certain that you will find out on Judgement Day when you will have to stand before The Lord Jesus Christ.

I look forward to when Jesus Christ speaks and all men stand silent. That will include you. What He says then will be what matters.

Are you accustomed to pronouncing judgment? I suppose you believe you speak for God?

Thomas Cassidy once was a KJVOist and member of the so called "Dean Burgeon Society"

Okay..... Let me be real with you.... (blabber blabber and more blabber)

KJVOists sell this nonsense of a "conspiracy" existing that has unfolded because of Satanic desire to destroy "God's Word"..... I wish you would not be so eager to believe this nonsense.....
While I'm not surprised by your response, I am amazed that you didn't first ask me if I could prove what I had just shared before you went off with your diatribe.

That's really too bad.

While I'm not surprised by your response, I am amazed that you didn't first ask me if I could prove what I had just shared before you went off with your diatribe.

That's really too bad.

What? That there is some conspiracy to destroy English culture and thus.... usher in the Return of Jesus Christ?

That is what you said. I've heard it before. Many times before. Go ahead. Surprise me.

Last edited:
Back