Would God hide his word for 1500 years?

You are insincere, and it is evident that you don't care about the truth.

Like I said, that is really too bad.

Okay.

Let me know when you figure out how the KJV is going to survive what Jesus Himself declared. Remember what Peter wrote?

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

I state that The King James Bible 1611 is both inerrant and infallible.
Your human opinion does not make your statement true and scriptural.

The 1611 edition of the KJV had some errors introduced by men so that it could not be considered inerrant.
The 1769 Oxford edition of the KJV had some errors introduced by men so that it could not be considered inerrant. One new error introduced in the 1769 Oxford remained in most Oxford and Cambridge editions of the KJV over 100 years [until the 1873 Cambridge corrected it].

Your human opinion does not make your statement true and scriptural.

The 1611 edition of the KJV had some errors introduced by men so that it could not be considered inerrant.
The 1769 Oxford edition of the KJV had some errors introduced by men so that it could not be considered inerrant. One new error introduced in the 1769 Oxford remained in most Oxford and Cambridge editions of the KJV over 100 years [until the 1873 Cambridge corrected it
Please answer Rick's post above, and quit avoiding.

Instead of dealing with true statements, you try to divert by making a completely false accusation.
I can PROVE what I have stated is TRUE. Are you now denying that you defended Freemasonry? Would you like to have a reconstruction of the thread with screen captures of the original? How about we ask Matt to conduct a YouTube interview with us both with participation of friends from American Family Radio to look on and to make a determination? Be sure to invite JonC, the 32 degree Freemason from B.B. along with John of Japan, great grandson of John R. Rice.

Last edited:
I can PROVE what I have stated is TRUE. Are you now denying that you defended Freemasonry? Would you like to have a reconstruction of the thread with screen captures of the original? How about we ask Matt to conduct a YouTube interview with us both with participation of friends from American Family Radio to look on and to make a determination? Be sure to invite JonC, the 32 degree Freemason from B.B. along with John of Japan, great grandson of John R. Rice.
Lame attempt at diversion

Are you now denying that you defended Freemasonry?
I did not defend Freemasonry. I once posted some information from a non-Mason source about Freemasonry, but it was not defending nor advocating it. You have an incorrect understanding of what defending means. Your opinion is wrong. I am not a Mason, and I have never been one. I have not suggested that anyone should be a Mason. In collecting many KJV editions, I obtained a couple editions of the KJV made for Masons with Mason symbols on them, but that does not suggest that I defend Freemasonry. I was obtaining editions of the KJV to examine and compare their texts, not any additional material in them.

Because you may disagree with that non-freemasonry source does not mean that I was supposedly defending Freemasonry as you incorrectly allege.

I defend the KJV as what it actually is while you try to claim that the KJV is something that it is not.

Back