Would you be okay with private businesses saying that they will NOT employ or patronize people who ARE vacinated?

john james

Would you be okay with private businesses saying that they will NOT employ or patronize people who ARE vacinated?

Whateverman

I wouldn't be OK with, but private businesses can do whatever the **** they want in this context.

Pretty sure it'd be a death sentence for the business, too. A store that only hired white supremacists, for example, wouldn't have many customers.

Fenuay

I wouldn't be OK with, but private businesses can do whatever the **** they want in this context.

Pretty sure it'd be a death sentence for the business, too. A store that only hired white supremacists, for example, wouldn't have many customers.
I was thinking that same thing. It would result in them going out of business.

Mr Laurier

If they want to go broke, let them.
They are not just being absurdly silly, they are also recklessly endangering others.
So maybe they should have a HUGE sign out front, advertising their idiocy.
I've lost a dear friend to the covid. His death left a hole in the community.
Two more friends were hospitalized for over a month. Both are struggling. One will never be able to return to work.
The covid is currently running through our homeless population.

Are you another anti-vaccer?

vibise

I have seen signs on bars that bar masks. IOW, a place to avoid.

There is also a school in Florida that will not allow its teachers to get vaccinated. Wonder how many parents pulled out their kids.

Seems the school might be sued for violating the Americans with Disabilities act by preventing teachers undergoing chemo from getting medical treatment recommended for them.

Authentic Nouveau

If they want to go broke, let them.
They are not just being absurdly silly, they are also recklessly endangering others.
So maybe they should have a HUGE sign out front, advertising their idiocy.
I've lost a dear friend to the covid. His death left a hole in the community.
Two more friends were hospitalized for over a month. Both are struggling. One will never be able to return to work.
The covid is currently running through our homeless population.

Are you another anti-vaccer?
How many businesses have you started and owned?
How many thousands of businesses were forced to close and went broke?