Wow...imagine that...

tbeachhead

Hmm. What do you know? Less than you think you know, I think.

Have we met? Are you hiding behind a new screen name? Philemon perhaps?

jamesh

Wow, this almost feels like were having a 20 year CARM reunion. It's really good to see you Ted. I wonder who else might show up? Wow, even Yodas just showed up. Looks like you outnumbered beachie, maybe you can call Cope to help you out?

In Hinn,
herman

Tallen

Wow, this almost feels like were having a 20 year CARM reunion. It's really good to see you Ted. I wonder who else might show up? Wow, even Yodas just showed up. Looks like you outnumbered beachie, maybe you can call Cope to help you out?

In Hinn,
herman
Good to see you to James. I just invited ABM to come. 😊

Yodas_Prodigy

In Hinn,
herman
Hey James!!

jamesh

Have you guys been on any other sites spreading the Word? I've been posting on two of them and one of them more than the other for about a year now. Have you heard of the stackexchange.com

In Hinn,
herman

Tallen

Have you guys been on any other sites spreading the Word? I've been posting on two of them and one of them more than the other for about a year now. Have you heard of the stackexchange.com

In Hinn,
herman
Never heard of them. I've been wasting time on fb. Getting tired of it.