Yes God loves everyone, no doubt.

Matthew 5
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 [o]But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet your [p]brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the [q]tax collectors do so? 48 Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

The whole point of this is being like the Father in loving enemies (as exemplified in Him bringng sun and rain to his enemies).

That's right. Love your enemies just as the Father does.

I think many more passages support this truth as well.

Yes there are.

Everyone was an enemy of God before they were reconciled to Him. God love His enemies.

That's right. Love your enemies just as the Father does.

Yes there are.

Everyone was an enemy of God before they were reconciled to Him. God love His enemies.
Not according to some . They forget that while we were yet enemies Christ died for us . Ephesians chapter 2

when God says choose it really doesn't mean choose it means something entirely different- do what you were pre programmed to do as a robot/autobon. choosing is nothing but an illusion for man.
Well of course they deny man can chose

Ephesians 2:5 (KJV)
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Joshua 24:15 (KJV)
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. FF

when God says choose it really doesn't mean choose it means something entirely different- do what you were pre programmed to do as a robot/autobon. choosing is nothing but an illusion for man.
No on can come, so on and so forth, etc., etc.

Israel a nation

through whom would come Jacob and Israel the nation

Children of the promise - a nation

Who would bring forth two nations Israel and Edom

Genesis 25:23 (KJV 1900)
23 And the LORD said unto her,
Two nations are in thy womb,
And two manner of people
shall be separated from thy bowels;
And the one people shall be stronger than the other people;
And the elder shall serve the younger.

Israel and Edom

who represents a nation - Israel

Who represent a nation - Edom

2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
3 And I hated Esau
, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.
5 And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.
Quote snipped for brevity.✂️

Romans 9 is both corporate and individual.

How far have you fallen from?
Do you feel justified distorting the truth, something you stood and fought for for years?

Or are you in a stage where your working out your theology all over again?

God hates sinners, Ps 5:5; 11:5.

They want their god to be "Sandy Claus", who initially makes a list of naughty or nice, and threatens stockings filled with coal, but ends up giving presents to EVERYONE no matter what!

"You get a gift!"
"You get a gift!"
"Everyone gets a gift!!!!!!!!!"

That's why kids get tired of playing with their toys after 5 minutes, and start playing with the box instead. It's entitlement. They don't appreciate the nature of the GIFT.

They want their god to be "Sandy Claus", who initially makes a list of naughty or nice, and threatens stockings filled with coal, but ends up giving presents to EVERYONE no matter what!

"You get a gift!"
"You get a gift!"
"Everyone gets a gift!!!!!!!!!"
The one who believes in Him is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. And this is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the Light; for their deeds were evil. Jn 3:18-19

I don't see love toward unbelievers in that verse...

Quote snipped for brevity.✂️

Romans 9 is both corporate and individual.

Israel was elected to service not salvation

Romans 9:30-32 (KJV)
30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Romans 11:20-23 (KJV)
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

PS Wallace is not even dealing with Romans 9 and the corporate elect of Israel

No on can come, so on and so forth, etc., etc.
Chose

The issue was choosing

Deuteronomy 30:19 (KJV)
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Joshua 24:15 (KJV)
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. FF

Back