Yes God loves everyone, no doubt.

Matthew 5
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 [o]But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet your [p]brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the [q]tax collectors do so? 48 Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

The whole point of this is being like the Father in loving enemies (as exemplified in Him bringng sun and rain to his enemies).

I think many more passages support this truth as well.
Another good one:

Ezekiel 33:11Say to them, As I live, declares the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live; turn back, turn back from your evil ways, for why will you die, O house of Israel?

Matthew 5
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 [o]But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet your [p]brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the [q]tax collectors do so? 48 Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

The whole point of this is being like the Father in loving enemies (as exemplified in Him bringng sun and rain to his enemies).

Here is a powerful one:

Isaiah 45
22“Turn to me and be saved,
all the ends of the earth!
For I am God, and there is no other.
23 By myself I have sworn;
from my mouth has gone out in righteousness
a word that shall not return:
‘To me every knee shall bow,
every tongue shall swear allegiance

Sorry, but Romans 9 is about INDIVIDUALS, not "peoples":

Rom. 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children:

(an "individual")

but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

(an "individual")

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. 9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.

(an "individual")

10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one,

(an "individual")

even by our father Isaac;

(an "individual")

11 (For the children being not yet born,

("individuals")

neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved,

(an "individual")

but Esau have I hated.

(an "individual")

Rom. 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he saith to Moses,

(an "individual")

I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh,

(an "individual")

God's predetermination involves providence, intervention and libertarianism and corporate and individual election.

In the end salvation is *because* ie libertarianism of faith.

Romans 9:32 (KJV) Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Matthew 5

God is on record saying He takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked several times in the book of Ezekiel.

Ezekiel 18:23
Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Wouldn't I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?

Ezekiel 18:32
For I take no pleasure in anyone's death, declares the Lord GOD. So repent and live!

Ezekiel 33:11
Say to them: 'As surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked should turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?'

God is on record saying He takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked several times in the book of Ezekiel.

Ezekiel 18:23
Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Wouldn't I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?

Ezekiel 18:32
For I take no pleasure in anyone's death, declares the Lord GOD. So repent and live!

Ezekiel 33:11
Say to them: 'As surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked should turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?'

I'm glad you're finally discovering the Bible!
Congratulations!

"Oops!"

"Next!"

"Hope that helps!"
🤣 🤣 🤣

I'm glad you're finally discovering the Bible!
Congratulations!

"Oops!"

"Next!"

"Hope that helps!"
🤣 🤣 🤣
I'm glad you're finally seeing the light and that one day you might understand its content if the Lord grants you eyes to see.

Congratulations !

oops

next

hope this helps :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another good one:

Psalm 145:8
The Lord is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and rich in love.
9 The Lord is good to all;
he has compassion on all he has made.

Hard to deny the plain meaning here.
Yes

God is good and compassionate

and ever ready to forgive

Is. 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
And let him return to Yahweh,
And He will have compassion on him,
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon.

Is. 1:16 ¶ “Wash yourselves, purify yourselves;
Remove the evil of your deeds from before My eyes.
Cease to do evil,
Is. 1:17 Learn to do good;
Seek justice,
Reprove the ruthless,
Execute justice for the orphan,
Plead for the widow.
Is. 1:18 ¶ “Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says Yahweh,
“Though your sins are as scarlet,
They will be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They will be like wool.

Deut. 30:11 ¶ “For this commandment which I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you, nor is it far from you.
Deut. 30:12 “It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will go up to heaven for us and get it for us and make us hear it, that we may do it?’
Deut. 30:13 “Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will cross the sea for us and get it for us and make us hear it, that we may do it?’
Deut. 30:14 “But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.

Choose Life

Deut. 30:15 ¶ “See, I have set before you today life and prosperity, and death and calamity;
Deut. 30:16 in that I am commanding you today to love Yahweh your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, that you may live and multiply, and that Yahweh your God may bless you in the land where you are entering to possess it.
Deut. 30:17 “But if your heart turns away and you will not listen, but are drawn away and worship other gods and serve them,
Deut. 30:18 I declare to you today that you shall surely perish. You will not prolong your days in the land where you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess it.
Deut. 30:19 “I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your seed,
Deut. 30:20 by loving Yahweh your God, by listening to His voice, and by holding fast to Him; for this is your life and the length of your days, that you may live in the land which Yahweh swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”

2Chr. 7:14 and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their evil ways, then I will listen from heaven, I will forgive their sin, and I will heal their land.

Ezek. 3:18 “When I say to the wicked, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn him or speak out to warn the wicked from his wicked way that he may live, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand.
Ezek. 3:19 “Yet if you have warned the wicked and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered yourself.

Ezek. 18:21 ¶ “But if the wicked man turns from all his sins which he has done and keeps all My statutes and does justice and righteousness, he shall surely live; he shall not die.
Ezek. 18:22 “All his transgressions which he has done will not be remembered against him; because of his righteousness which he has done, he will live.
Ezek. 18:23 “Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked,” declares Lord Yahweh, “is it not that he should turn from his ways and live?

Ezek. 18:27 “Again, when a wicked man turns away from his wickedness which he has done and does justice and righteousness, he will preserve his life.
Ezek. 18:28 “Again, he considered and turned away from all his transgressions which he had done; he shall surely live; he shall not die.
Ezek. 18:29 “But the house of Israel says, ‘The way of the Lord is not right.’ Are My ways not right, O house of Israel? Is it not your ways that are not right?
Ezek. 18:30 ¶ “Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, each according to his way,” declares Lord Yahweh. “Turn back and turn away from all your transgressions, so that iniquity may not become a stumbling block to you.
Ezek. 18:31 “Cast away from yourselves all your transgressions which you have committed and make yourselves a new heart and a new spirit! Now why will you die, O house of Israel?
Ezek. 18:32 “For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone who dies,” declares Lord Yahweh. “Therefore, turn back and live.”

Ezek. 33:11 “Say to them, ‘As I live!’ declares Lord Yahweh, ‘I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?’

Yes

God is good and compassionate

and ever ready to forgive

Is. 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
And let him return to Yahweh,
And He will have compassion on him,
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon.

Is. 1:16 ¶ “Wash yourselves, purify yourselves;
Remove the evil of your deeds from before My eyes.
Cease to do evil,
Is. 1:17 Learn to do good;
Seek justice,
Reprove the ruthless,
Execute justice for the orphan,
Plead for the widow.
Is. 1:18 ¶ “Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says Yahweh,
“Though your sins are as scarlet,
They will be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They will be like wool.

Deut. 30:11 ¶ “For this commandment which I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you, nor is it far from you.
Deut. 30:12 “It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will go up to heaven for us and get it for us and make us hear it, that we may do it?’
Deut. 30:13 “Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will cross the sea for us and get it for us and make us hear it, that we may do it?’
Deut. 30:14 “But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.

Choose Life

Deut. 30:15 ¶ “See, I have set before you today life and prosperity, and death and calamity;
Deut. 30:16 in that I am commanding you today to love Yahweh your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, that you may live and multiply, and that Yahweh your God may bless you in the land where you are entering to possess it.
Deut. 30:17 “But if your heart turns away and you will not listen, but are drawn away and worship other gods and serve them,
Deut. 30:18 I declare to you today that you shall surely perish. You will not prolong your days in the land where you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess it.
Deut. 30:19 “I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your seed,
Deut. 30:20 by loving Yahweh your God, by listening to His voice, and by holding fast to Him; for this is your life and the length of your days, that you may live in the land which Yahweh swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”

2Chr. 7:14 and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their evil ways, then I will listen from heaven, I will forgive their sin, and I will heal their land.

Ezek. 3:18 “When I say to the wicked, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn him or speak out to warn the wicked from his wicked way that he may live, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand.
Ezek. 3:19 “Yet if you have warned the wicked and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered yourself.

Ezek. 18:21 ¶ “But if the wicked man turns from all his sins which he has done and keeps all My statutes and does justice and righteousness, he shall surely live; he shall not die.
Ezek. 18:22 “All his transgressions which he has done will not be remembered against him; because of his righteousness which he has done, he will live.
Ezek. 18:23 “Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked,” declares Lord Yahweh, “is it not that he should turn from his ways and live?

Ezek. 18:27 “Again, when a wicked man turns away from his wickedness which he has done and does justice and righteousness, he will preserve his life.
Ezek. 18:28 “Again, he considered and turned away from all his transgressions which he had done; he shall surely live; he shall not die.
Ezek. 18:29 “But the house of Israel says, ‘The way of the Lord is not right.’ Are My ways not right, O house of Israel? Is it not your ways that are not right?
Ezek. 18:30 ¶ “Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, each according to his way,” declares Lord Yahweh. “Turn back and turn away from all your transgressions, so that iniquity may not become a stumbling block to you.
Ezek. 18:31 “Cast away from yourselves all your transgressions which you have committed and make yourselves a new heart and a new spirit! Now why will you die, O house of Israel?
Ezek. 18:32 “For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone who dies,” declares Lord Yahweh. “Therefore, turn back and live.”

Ezek. 33:11 “Say to them, ‘As I live!’ declares Lord Yahweh, ‘I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?’
when God says choose it really doesn't mean choose it means something entirely different- do what you were pre programmed to do as a robot/autobon. choosing is nothing but an illusion for man.

Calvinism misrepresent God
yes in some ways I would agree for instance PSA and no human choice , will, and a baby being a sinner prior to sinning. That contradict the OT and what makes a sinner a sinner.

that would be like saying I'm a child molester before ever committing the act, thinking of the act. Its absurd. one is guilty of sin when the sinful act is committed, not before.

yes in some ways I would agree for instance PSA and no human choice , will, and a baby being a sinner prior to sinning. That contradict the OT and what makes a sinner a sinner.
And having God say things Calvinism holds he really does not mean

and having a secret will that is contrary to his revealed will

Another good one:

Psalm 145:8
The Lord is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and rich in love.
9 The Lord is good to all;
he has compassion on all he has made.

Hard to deny the plain meaning here.
And further down in psalm 145:

My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord.
Let every creature praise his holy name
for ever and ever.

Matthew 5

Yes, it's true; however, God's saving love is reserved for the elect.

Back