Yes or No (or It's Complicated)

You don't have that LXX. Yours is from the 3rd/4th century.
The original LXX only included the Pentateuch, the Torah.
You're aware that the term Almah is not conclusive as an Almah hides her relations in Proverbs 30:19.
Are you backing away from saying the JPS is scholarly? Be consistent.
BTW, the LXX you have uses parthenos of Dina after she is raped. Was Mary raped when she birthed Jesus?
Wrong again. You should get out more according to the Jewish Encyclopedia all the LXX was completed BCE.
Bible Translations
It is not known when the other books of the Bible were rendered into Greek. The grandson of Ben Sira (132 B.C.), in the prologue to his translation of his grandfather's work, speaks of the "Law, Prophets, and the rest of the books" as being already current in his day. A Greek Chronicles is mentioned by Eupolemus (middle of second century B.C.); Aristeas, the historian, quotes Job; a foot-note to the Greek Esther seems to show that that book was in circulation before the end of the second century B.C.; and the Septuagint Psalter is quoted in I Macc. vii. 17. It is therefore more than probable that the whole of the Bible was translated into Greek before the beginning of the Christian era (Swete, "An Introduction to the O. T. in Greek," ch. i.). The large number of Greek-speaking Jewish communities in Palestine, Syria, Mesopotamia, Asia Minor, and northern Africa must have facilitated its spread in all these regions. The quotations from the Old Testament found in the New are in the main taken from the Septuagint; and even where the citation is indirect the influence of this version is clearly seen.
Where is Dina referred to as a parthenos after she was raped?

Rabbinical Judaism does not follow all the Laws given nor do they believed the Prophets.
Rejecting them, not knowing the LORD they have followed men who have twisted truth to reign of the people.
Your brainwashed and have gone the way of Cain offering grain.
You didn't answer my question. Typical.

Wrong again. You should get out more according to the Jewish Encyclopedia all the LXX was completed BCE.

Bible Translations​

It is not known when the other books of the Bible were rendered into Greek. The grandson of Ben Sira (132 B.C.), in the prologue to his translation of his grandfather's work, speaks of the "Law, Prophets, and the rest of the books" as being already current in his day. A Greek Chronicles is mentioned by Eupolemus (middle of second century B.C.); Aristeas, the historian, quotes Job; a foot-note to the Greek Esther seems to show that that book was in circulation before the end of the second century B.C.; and the Septuagint Psalter is quoted in I Macc. vii. 17. It is therefore more than probable that the whole of the Bible was translated into Greek before the beginning of the Christian era (Swete, "An Introduction to the O. T. in Greek," ch. i.). The large number of Greek-speaking Jewish communities in Palestine, Syria, Mesopotamia, Asia Minor, and northern Africa must have facilitated its spread in all these regions. The quotations from the Old Testament found in the New are in the main taken from the Septuagint; and even where the citation is indirect the influence of this version is clearly seen.

Where is Dina referred to as a parthenos after she was raped?
As I said, the original LXX were the first 5 books. The rest we don't know. We do know the Christian LXX is not the same one.

Look at Genesis 34:2-4.

You didn't answer my question. Typical.
God’s commandments and Blood Atonement the Lamb of God are extremely important to Christians.
Jesus spoke of them.
We believe in blood atonement a much greater one than of animals.
Saved by the Blood of the Lamb of God. By faith not by works of the Law. Without the Blood you will die in your sin. Your teachers disregard it.
Matthew 10:32-33
Everyone therefore who confesses me before men, him I will also confess before my Father who is in heaven.
But whoever denies me before men, him I will also deny before my Father who is in heaven.

John 1:29
The next day, he saw Yeshua coming to him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Revelation 5:6
I saw in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the Zakenim, a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, having seven horns, and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the eretz.

Revelation 7:17
for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne shepherds them, and leads them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

Revelation 15:3
They sang the song of Moshe, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, "Great and marvelous are your works, Lord God, Shaddai; Righteous and true are your ways, you King of the nations.

Revelation 22:1
He showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb,

Revelation 22:3
There will be no curse any more. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants serve him.

God’s commandments and Blood Atonement the Lamb of God are extremely important to Christians.
Jesus spoke of them.
We believe in blood atonement a much greater one than of animals.
Saved by the Blood of the Lamb of God. By faith not by works of the Law. Without the Blood you will die in your sin. Your teachers disregard it.
Matthew 10:32-33
Everyone therefore who confesses me before men, him I will also confess before my Father who is in heaven.
But whoever denies me before men, him I will also deny before my Father who is in heaven.

John 1:29
The next day, he saw Yeshua coming to him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Revelation 5:6
I saw in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the Zakenim, a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, having seven horns, and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the eretz.

Revelation 7:17
for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne shepherds them, and leads them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

Revelation 15:3
They sang the song of Moshe, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, "Great and marvelous are your works, Lord God, Shaddai; Righteous and true are your ways, you King of the nations.

Revelation 22:1
He showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb,

Revelation 22:3
There will be no curse any more. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants serve him.
Doesn't answer anything.

Is the Trinity the "one God" for Trinitarians--yes or no?
Well, technically the "Trinity" is the doctrine that God exists as one substance/being but as Three Persons. However, it is complicated, as this language is always analogical. I mean, to say God is a "substance" or "being" is not literal as He is beyond such categories; likewise, God being a "person" is analogous to how we understand personhood but He is beyond human personhood.

No. I don't acknowledge Jesus as God, as Israel did.
So you reject the Baptist and the Lord
Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me; and the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, behold, he comes!" says the LORD of hosts.

So you reject the Baptist and the Lord
Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me; and the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, behold, he comes!" says the LORD of hosts.
I reject the NT as well.

John the Baptist is. I don't believe he or Jesus fulfill anything. Nothing in the world has changed. That's all the evidence you need.
No he isn’t and yes Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecies

No he isn’t and yes Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecies
Fulfilled nothing. No world peace, etc.

Fulfilled nothing. No world peace, etc.
Zechariah Chapters 9 and 14 are the central passages in Zechariah telling of this king who will reign over all the earth. In chapter 9, the king is humble, but in chapter 14, he is a force to be reckoned with. In the latter picture, the king is a conqueror; he comes in wrath, meting out judgment to the enemies of Israel.

Zechariah Chapters 9 and 14 are the central passages in Zechariah telling of this king who will reign over all the earth. In chapter 9, the king is humble, but in chapter 14, he is a force to be reckoned with. In the latter picture, the king is a conqueror; he comes in wrath, meting out judgment to the enemies of Israel.
Zero prophecy about a Messiah coming twice.

Back