Yes, Virginia, There Really is a Middle View

preacher4truth

I’ll reread the post. I haven’t made a judgement yet. But those first couple lines speak loudly.
Agreed, given his shaky theological take, his long-winded diatribes filled with subjective ideology and mostly devoid of Scripture, and then reading that mess...I left off same as you.

Carbon

Agreed, given his shaky theological take, his long-winded diatribes filled with subjective ideology and mostly devoid of Scripture, and then reading that mess...I left off same as you.
These words just start it off all wrong. “Every man must keep the law. Divine righteousness alone cannot save us,”

But then he seems to go one to explain the meaning, falling short to scripture I believe. It’s been a busy few days, mentally exhausted, so maybe it’s me?

preacher4truth

These words just start it off all wrong. “Every man must keep the law. Divine righteousness alone cannot save us,”

But then he seems to go one to explain the meaning, falling short to scripture I believe. It’s been a busy few days, mentally exhausted, so maybe it’s me?
Yes, I'm exhausted as well. Long story here...very frustrating...