Yet another Trinitarian Blunder

Our Lord's God

9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Phillipians 2:9-11

That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.
Isaiah 45:23

Trinitarian: Look, Jesus is Yahweh!

Trinitarians such as James White, and those like him, are just too blind to see their own buffoonery. They have Jesus as the speaker in Isaiah 45. Let's see how that works out for them.

18 For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place, but formed it to be inhabited),

“I am YAHWEH, and there is no one else.
19 “I have not spoken in secret,
In some dark land;
I did not say to the offspring of Jacob,
‘Seek Me in a waste place’;
I, YAHWEH, speak righteousness,
Declaring things that are upright.
20 “Gather yourselves and come;
Draw near together, you fugitives of the nations;
They have no knowledge,
Who carry about their wooden idol
And pray to a god who cannot save.
21 “Declare and set forth your case;
Indeed, let them consult together.
Who has announced this from of old?
Who has long since declared it?
Is it not I, YAHWEH?
And there is no other God besides ME,
A righteous God and a Savior;
There is none except ME.

22 “Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth;
For I am God, and there is no one else.
23 “I have sworn by Myself,
The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness
And will not turn back,
That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.
Isaiah 45

Trinitarians have Jesus declaring that He alone is God and no one else. They have Jesus excluding the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Behold the imbecility. And they had 1600 years to figure this out.

Last edited:

OldShepherd

Trinitarians have Jesus declaring that He alone is God and no one else. They have Jesus excluding the Father and the Holy Spirit.
Behold the imbecility. And they had 1600 years to figure this out.
Bovine excreta! When you make accusations you need to provide evidence. You know like quote something someone said and where. You do know how to quote someone don't you?

So then the speaker is not Jesus at Isaiah 45:23, RIGHT?
I am not a Trinitarian. I believe Yahweh in the universe as a human called Jesus IS the one speaking at Isaiah 45:23...

Isaiah 45:21-23... Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Hey, are you able to provide an overview of what YOU believe?

Here is a concise statement of what I believe...
The spirit Yahweh is the only one who is eternal. Yahweh is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. Yahweh in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, Yahweh in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal Yahweh is called God the Father.

And here is a more detailed overview...
(Note: I agree with the view of Melito, Bishop of Sardis around AD 160-180. The following is how I word it.)
For this creation, Yahweh God (the only one who transcends all creations) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans (living souls) for his glory where he would reign as a living soul himself. The Scriptures describe how Yahweh would accomplish his plan. In an instant, transcendent Yahweh (called God the Father) created the supernatural and space-time of this universe and also became immanent as a spirit (called the Spirit of God) and in the form of a living soul (called the Son of God) with a glorious human body. God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Son of God. But whereas Yahweh created a human spirit and soul for each of us, Yahweh himself became the human spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.

Stephen

Trinitarians such as James White, and those like him, are just too blind to see their own buffoonery. They have Jesus as the speaker in Isaiah 45. Let's see how that works out for them.

Bovine excreta! When you make accusations you need to provide evidence. You know like quote something someone said and where. You do know how to quote someone don't you?

Snicker, I thought he was indirectly referring to you. You have droned on and on about how Jesus is speaking in Isaiah 45. It is rather astonishing that you would ask for a quote of where some trinitarian would claim that Jesus is the speaker in the passage.

With that being said, here is a quote by you claiming that Jesus is the speaker in Isaiah 45.

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, cf. [ יהוה/YHWH, Isa 45:23] to the glory of God the Father.​

In verses 10,11 Paul applies Isaiah 45:23, which refers to יהוה [YHWH], to Jesus as I have shown above!

Last edited:

OldShepherd

Snicker, I thought he was indirectly referring to you. You have droned on and on about how Jesus is speaking in Isaiah 45. It is rather astonishing that you would ask for a quote of where some trinitarian would claim that Jesus is the speaker in the passage.
With that being said, here is a quote by you claiming that Jesus is the speaker in Isaiah 45.
One post does not equal "droned one and on." Perhaps you should actually read my post. I said that Paul applied Isa 45:23. to Jesus.

Stephen

One post does not equal "droned one and on." Perhaps you should actually read my post. I said that Paul applied Isa 45:23. to Jesus.

If you had read your post, you stated very plainly "Paul applies Isaiah 45:23, which refers to יהוה [YHWH], to Jesus".

And since the the whole chapter is YHWH's spoken words being re-iterated by Isaiah as demonstrated by his numerous declarations:
  • this is what the LORD says" (Isaiah 45:1)
  • this is what the LORD says" (Isaiah 45:11)
  • this is what the LORD says" (Isaiah 45:14)
  • this is what the LORD says" (Isaiah 45:18)
As reading comprehension requires, you have claimed that Jesus is the speaker in Isaiah 45.

You requested a quote of a trinitarian claiming that Jesus is the speaker in Isaiah 45 and now you have one by your own hand.

OldShepherd

If you had read your post, you stated very plainly "Paul applies Isaiah 45:23, which refers to יהוה [YHWH], to Jesus".
And since the the whole chapter is YHWH's spoken words being re-iterated by Isaiah as demonstrated by his numerous declarations:

• this is what the LORD says" (Isaiah 45:1)
  • this is what the LORD says" (Isaiah 45:11)
  • this is what the LORD says" (Isaiah 45:14)
  • this is what the LORD says" (Isaiah 45:18)
As reading comprehension requires, you have claimed that Jesus is the speaker in Isaiah 45.
You requested a quote of a trinitarian claiming that Jesus is the speaker in Isaiah 45 and now you have one by your own hand.

Reading comprehension problem. The post I was responding to.

My response

Can you comprehend it now?

OldShepherd

I noticed that you routinely don't do any facts which you don't want to hear about.
Wrong! I am right here at this forum. I discuss topics here I do not go off reading or watching others favorite "authority." I very rarely post videos and then only music. I only link to sources which I quote where the interested reader can view more information e.g. lexicons, grammars, ECF and similar type sources..

Our Lord's God

Wrong! I am right here at this forum. I discuss topics here I do not go off reading or watching others favorite "authority." I very rarely post videos and then only music. I only link to sources which I quote where the interested reader can view more information e.g. lexicons, grammars, ECF and similar type sources..

You wanted evidence. I gave it to you. Now you are making excuses to ignore it.